Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2020, 10:17 AM   #1
RZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Positive Test in Atx among providers

I have it from someone that tested positive who was in contact/community spread from someone that traveled recently to the East Coast

EVERYONE make sure you know who you are seeing and honestly it's not worth the
risk

This Shit is REAL

They isolated the person and didn't even let them use their cell for 2 days once they showed up at her door

RZ is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:49 PM   #2
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

They’re now finding out that many folks out there are carriers of the virus but show absolutely NO symptoms.
For instance Iceland has decided to test everyone in the population and amazingly at least half had shown zero symptoms but tested positive.

The sooner we get to testing large throngs of folks the quicker we can get a grasp of this outbreak. And a solution.
The US is way behind on tackling the pandemic.
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:24 PM   #3
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

We are way behind. Fake Pres Chump and his reckless shoot from the hip bullshit, which goes over so big with his ignorant base,it has caught up to him. He has besmirched our regular way of doing things and now he has to eat crow and look partially to the dreaded "Deep State" to save his ass.
And poor little rich boy, "Whining Donnie" the media don't treat him fair.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:10 AM   #4
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Prattle on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
We are way behind...

Is this the part where you regale us with your proposed solutions?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:13 PM   #5
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

One reason I have continually hammered on the lack of testing and the still late beginning to test,let's call it a "balky" roll-out of testing,is that early aggressive widespread testing would have been part of a solution.
In the early going,when Chump was re-assuring us how relatively benign this virus was for most people,I knew that yes on one hand that is good. On the other hand that is what makes it bad.Because without testing there are many cases out there of asymptomatic people spreading the disease.
Being so intelligent and able to speak scientifically you should be able to follow that line of reasoning Einstein. Or is it Jethro ?
Old 03-20-2020, 02:09 PM   #6
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Why Yes I Do(do)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Is this the part where you regale us with your proposed solutions?

Dude, has it ever entered you mind (benefit of the doubt) to actually say anything useful?

Of course not, you are a Trumpeter! Nothing intelligent is expected from you folks and we are definitely not overwhelmed with surprise.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 02:26 PM   #7
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Places such as Singapore,Hong Kong,South Korea that pursued early aggressive widespread testing have done so much better than we have to mitigate the impact of the virus.
That is why early testing would have been part of a solution here had it been pursued.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:44 PM   #8
RZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Taiwan
RZ is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 12:22 AM   #9
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ View Post
Taiwan
I think we have To resign ourselves to a complete shutdown of the country, state by state. ASAP...it’s coming I’m sure.
That’s what the experts are seriously considering and it makes a lot of sense.,
And the other thing is that you just can’t believe anything that Trump says.
I’ve never done anyway. ..
He’s all over the place, lying his head off about some miracle cure that’s been used to treat malaria. And approved by the FDA...wrong !
It’s time the media cut him off altogether ...NOW !
His lies will cost lives
Seriously let the people in the know take over and send Trump packing to some far away place. We’ve got a crack at licking this but it’s getting critical
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:35 AM   #10
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Snake slither

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Dude, has it ever entered you mind (benefit of the doubt) to actually say anything useful?
My dipshit to English book is misplaced. Tell me how you think your words are helpful to anything in the entire universe.
Old 03-21-2020, 12:08 PM   #11
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

I will tell you how I think his words are helpful; Sometimes peoples words are helpful merely by pointing out that some people are full of shit.That they never offer any valid argument.That way others won't be mis-led.As in a Mis-Leader.
Typical Chump playbook ; Deny,Distract/Deflect,Attack. This is employed often by his fans as well.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:53 PM   #12
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Sport, ask him to eschew all the good work trump is doing fighting the virus. I suggest you have him start where he claims the scientist thought he was a genius knowing about it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 07:02 AM   #13
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Gawd you lack any civilized intelligence...

Look at that big brain on Brad...Big word you snagged there 'asymptomatic'. Are flu symptoms typically 'asymptomatic'? So if you think you may or may not have a bug and you don't know if other people may or may not have a bug - then what? News flash, whether you think you have a particular bug or not, now is a good time to limit exposure opportunities (social distancing), whether you are the 'incubus of viral plague' or the other way around.

What are the symptom of most people that got da Chinese bug-a-boo?
Pretty much like the flu, any flu. What should you do when you got that flu? Should you spread it around carelessly? Party on? Cough or sneeze in people's faces?

What is the treatment for most flu?
  • Avoid people
  • Plenty of rest
  • Lots of liquids
  • Healthy eating. Soup may help in that it is hot, steamy and can be healthy
  • Maybe some sort of antihistamine or something to battle a running nose and/or sore throat
  • In some cases, take an antibiotic to manage secondary issues, such as running nose getting out of control, getting into your lungs, thus causing a secondary, bacterial problem, i.e. pneumonia
    • Apparently, this is where the new bug may differ from other flu types, in that it may cause a viral pneumonia versus a bacterial one, meaning antibiotics may not help
So you think you might have the Chinese bug-a-boo? 1st, see all of above and behave accordingly. Call a frick'n doctor or local clinic. May be you are a case that requires testing and special treatment, maybe you ain't.

The thing is, eating a healthy diet and avoiding sick people is about the best preventive prescription out there. And staying out of the general public if you are sick is still a good idea. Though in your particular case, you should avoid the public at all times. But for those occasions where you do need to venture out in public on your short bus: Wear your dense foam helmet and cover your mouth/nose if you cough or sneeze and stay as far away from people as you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
One reason I have continually hammered on the lack of testing and the still late beginning to test,let's call it a "balky" roll-out of testing,is that early aggressive widespread testing would have been part of a solution.
In the early going,when Chump was re-assuring us how relatively benign this virus was for most people,I knew that yes on one hand that is good. On the other hand that is what makes it bad.Because without testing there are many cases out there of asymptomatic people spreading the disease.
Being so intelligent and able to speak scientifically you should be able to follow that line of reasoning Einstein. Or is it Jethro ?
Old 03-22-2020, 10:00 AM   #14
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

To test or not to test. I am pretty simple and see it as this.

1. This initial social distancing must be used to minimize overwhelming the health care system in it's current state.

2. We have to look down the road towards a vaccine, much like our flu one, in order to minimize future outbreaks and give us time to strengthen our health care resources.

3. Will the new vaccine possibly have long term effects or side effects?
Possibly, since we are fast-tracking it, but, what else can be done.

4. If this virus acts like the flu, can you get it again? I am no expert, but I wouuld think yes. So, a vaccine is what's going to help us the most.

5. If you can be a carrier, show no signs, and still pass it on, do you really think we have the ability to stop it? I do not think so, therefore, we do the social distancing in order to try and catch up to the virus.

6. And, how often should you get tested. Just because you come back negative, could you contract it at a later date. I think trying to test EVERYONE is unreasonable and testing should be focused on those supporting the infrastructure that will continue providing fuel, food, energy, medical services, first responders...etc.

Does anyone have all the answers......NO.
ATF Hobby is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 01:50 PM   #15
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Just to clarify my position ; The thought process behind early aggressive testing is to keep horses in the barn so to speak.At least for a little longer. That time is past.
They now recommend only testing very sick people. And that is not good. That is an acknowledgement that the horses are out of the barn.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women