Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2017, 08:06 AM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Day THREE of IBIdiot’s comeback meltdown begins!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 08:47 AM   #47
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
How do you know that Iran has enough weapons grade U235 at 20% concentration right now to make an Atomic Bomb? Are you over in the Iran lab doing the enrichment process yourself, or did you see some one from the USA had over to Iran some nuclear rods?

Didn't you retire from being a chemist? Maybe you should brush up on nuclear fission, you don't seem to understand how it works.
I never stated they had enough weapons grade Uranium 235 to make a Nuclear Weapon. What they do have is a reactor. Since they have a working reactor in their possession they have the capabilities to enrich U-238 to U-235 which is the fissile isotope of Uranium which is required to produce a nuclear weapon. We must also consider Plutonium 239 which is made from U-238. Plutonium 239 is created in Nuclear Reactors present in the fuel rods. Plutonium 239 can undergo Nuclear fission and in the process emits Alpha Radiation which is much more ionizing form of radiation than Beta or Gamma radiation. Although Iran says they want a Nuclear program only for producing energy there is a rumor among our Military that Iran already has a Nuclear weapon. If that's the case it's not a matter of if, but when they'll use it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:21 PM   #48
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Now that the muslim-in-chief is out of office, let's discuss this.

The general public just want's bottom line and fair news. A lot of this U-235 or U-238 doesn't mean shit to them. The general public sees where uranium is sold to Russia, our enemies since the cold war days, and they're pissed off about it.

The same goes when the muslim-in-chief gives money to Iran, illegally laundered. So what they see is some sort of fucking pussy wanna be CIC bribing Iran not to build nukes.

Giving 20% of uranium to Russia is out and out wrong, as is asking Iran to please not build nukes for a multi-billion dollar bride.

Maybe some of you don't like President Trump because he's rough around the edges, he can't get off twitter, and he's an arrogant asshole, however I don't believe he'll play that shit giving Iran and Russia gifts they shouldn't have.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 03:27 PM   #49
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Now that the muslim-in-chief is out of office, let's discuss this.

The general public just want's bottom line and fair news. A lot of this U-235 or U-238 doesn't mean shit to them. The general public sees where uranium is sold to Russia, our enemies since the cold war days, and they're pissed off about it.

The same goes when the muslim-in-chief gives money to Iran, illegally laundered. So what they see is some sort of fucking pussy wanna be CIC bribing Iran not to build nukes.

Giving 20% of uranium to Russia is out and out wrong, as is asking Iran to please not build nukes for a multi-billion dollar bride.

Maybe some of you don't like President Trump because he's rough around the edges, he can't get off twitter, and he's an arrogant asshole, however I don't believe he'll play that shit giving Iran and Russia gifts they shouldn't have.
You acct like the USA was the only one signing the agreement.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 04:31 PM   #50
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You acct like the USA was the only one signing the agreement.
This is twice you've implied this. This time I'll address it.

Fact: I don't trust Russia, so their treaties with us doesn't mean shit.
Fact: I don't trust Iran, so their treaties with us doesn't mean shit.

Fact: I don't give a damn if either one of the trusts us or not.

That should clear up any misconceptions.

Lastly, knowing these countries would just as soon blow us back to the stone age, are you honestly naive enough to believe them. What do you want to do, have President Trump announce to the country that he believes some country isn't going to bomb us, and all of a sudden we have 6 inbound nuclear warheads heading to Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, and our air bases in Alaska. Opps, sorry to the millions who died and their families, but we signed a treaty. Sorry, but I'm not naive, so my trust doesn't really exist.
Old 10-24-2017, 04:53 PM   #51
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is twice you've implied this. This time I'll address it.

Fact: I don't trust Russia, so their treaties with us doesn't mean shit.
Fact: I don't trust Iran, so their treaties with us doesn't mean shit.

Fact: I don't give a damn if either one of the trusts us or not.

That should clear up any misconceptions.

Lastly, knowing these countries would just as soon blow us back to the stone age, are you honestly naive enough to believe them. What do you want to do, have President Trump announce to the country that he believes some country isn't going to bomb us, and all of a sudden we have 6 inbound nuclear warheads heading to Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, and our air bases in Alaska. Opps, sorry to the millions who died and their families, but we signed a treaty. Sorry, but I'm not naive, so my trust doesn't really exist.
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Ira...reached-408871

Why not mention the others?
Old 10-24-2017, 04:53 PM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Bumpghazi
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:45 PM   #53
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Post all the links you want to post, I stand by my posts.

I'm out for the USA first and don't give a shit about Iran, nor am I naive enough to fully trust them.

So you're approving that hussein obama illegally laundered billions of dollars through Europe?

Anybody who trusts the Iranians are dumber than I thought.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:57 PM   #54
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Untrue, flighty. FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave the Soviets weapons grade uranium under the provisions of the Lend Lease Act, flighty. Furthermore, flighty, I said it was the "U.S." that created weapons grade uranium in six years -- not the "U.S.S.R."
We are talking/writing about two different things. I posted Posts #33 and #43 that deal with the post #30 which was posted by Iffy. Of course the USA had weapons grade U235 in 1945 that is how the atomic bombs worked. Post #30 is something totally different.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:17 PM   #55
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I never stated they had enough weapons grade Uranium 235 to make a Nuclear Weapon. What they do have is a reactor. Since they have a working reactor in their possession they have the capabilities to enrich U-238 to U-235 which is the fissile isotope of Uranium which is required to produce a nuclear weapon.
Jim
You are incorrect about the enrichment. Uranium is enriched with a centrifuge not with a reactor. The reactor is used once the Uranium has been enriched. If you want an Atomic Bomb the concentration of U235 must be at 20%. The enrichment process takes years not days. Post #30 in this link below has graphs that show where Iran was how much enriched uranium it had and how many centrifuges it had that could enrich to a 20% U235 concentration. By agreeing to the deal, Iran at least 10 years away from having enough U235 for a Atomic Bomb. What enriched Uranium Iran had, had to be diluted and the most efficient centrifuges were deactivated as part of the agreement. Trump has already signed off that Iran is in compliance.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...9080&highligh t=
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 07:23 AM   #56
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Post all the links you want to post, I stand by my posts.

I'm out for the USA first and don't give a shit about Iran, nor am I naive enough to fully trust them.

So you're approving that hussein obama illegally laundered billions of dollars through Europe?

Anybody who trusts the Iranians are dumber than I thought.
If you can't prove your comments, it is just an opinion piece.
You will go to any length to defend Trumps blunders.
Old 10-25-2017, 01:12 PM   #57
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
You are incorrect about the enrichment. Uranium is enriched with a centrifuge not with a reactor. The reactor is used once the Uranium has been enriched. If you want an Atomic Bomb the concentration of U235 must be at 20%. The enrichment process takes years not days. Post #30 in this link below has graphs that show where Iran was how much enriched uranium it had and how many centrifuges it had that could enrich to a 20% U235 concentration. By agreeing to the deal, Iran at least 10 years away from having enough U235 for a Atomic Bomb. What enriched Uranium Iran had, had to be diluted and the most efficient centrifuges were deactivated as part of the agreement. Trump has already signed off that Iran is in compliance.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...9080&highligh t=
That pretty much goes without saying. My original point was Iran has Nuclear Capabilities and can produce a weapon from P-239 without having to rely on enriched U-235. Below is a pretty good article pertaining to that.

Jim

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...ment-16205935/
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:42 PM   #58
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

CNN has their finger on the pulse of America.

Hillary in a landslide...
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:52 PM   #59
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you can't prove your comments, it is just an opinion piece.
You will go to any length to defend Trumps blunders.
Is it true you have your head so far up hussein obamas ass that he come to a stop while walking, and you broke your nose?
Old 10-25-2017, 08:17 PM   #60
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Is it true you have your head so far up hussein obamas ass that he come to a stop while walking, and you broke your nose?
eeehbuhhhrrr is a Alinsky Boy, He likes to blame us for what his communist side is doing. We are all aware of it but I makes him feel good...

I like to call it "eeehbuhhrrrisms"

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women