Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2019, 06:47 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Trump just backed them into a corner. What are they going to impeach him on? GoNadler and his suepena happy ways? They’re playing into Trumps hands. His approval on the economy is high. His approval ratings is in the high 40’s. Won’t happen. Go ahead, Impeach him.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:37 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump just backed them into a corner. What are they going to impeach him on? GoNadler and his suepena happy ways? They’re playing into Trumps hands. His approval on the economy is high. His approval ratings is in the high 40’s. Won’t happen. Go ahead, Impeach him.
+1

President Trump is more than willing to let the Democrats make absolute fools of themselves.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 10:42 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Jerry Nadless doesn't have the balls.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:25 AM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

pussolini is having to put own impeachment fires. Amash set it off the lastest one.

this is almost like equating impeachment to the dark force....

Trump/Palaptine whispers to dems, you know you want it, embrace it!.....

Impeach!
Impeach!
Impeach!
Impeach!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:19 AM   #20
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Good ,,, Remember one thing If the Chucky and Nancy show aren't demanding impeachment they have NOTHING

Nadless " said it """" WE will get him by ANY means """""" ( Laws don't matter to these Idiots )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 09:31 AM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Nancy is now using the "coverup" word. Last week "constitutional crisis" didn't gain traction. Trump about to declassify a bunch of documents. They're skerd.
Old 05-22-2019, 10:02 AM   #22
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Nancy is now using the "coverup" word. Last week "constitutional crisis" didn't gain traction. Trump about to declassify a bunch of documents. They're skerd.

Quote:
His approval on the economy is high. His approval ratings is in the high 40’s. Won’t happen. .
I didn't vote for him but I am one of the statistics pushing his approval rating up. This impeachment, Russia talk and all the bullshit is getting old. Bottom line this country is doing very well and most people will vote with their wallet and not give a shit if he grabs pussies or meets with Russians, who really gives a fuck. And he gives Israel and Netanyahu a green light to do what they want; certainly a welcome change from the prior guy although I liked him too. As I said in another thread I would personally find life without Trump boring, Saturday Night Live would suck again etc.

All the Dems can run on is character which doesn't matter to the folks in better economic positions than when he took over; bottom line is just like the white suburban women who all ignored the bullshit and voted with their wallets or ability to put food on the table they will again. Good luck to the Democrats convincing middle America they are poor and worse off.

The guy is going to cruise to an easy victory and although it won't look like the Mondale slaughter we here in TX will go to bed knowing he was reelected before the returns west of the Mississippi river start coming in. Clean sweep in the swing states..

Florida too, not enough younger Hispanic voters or blacks to overcome the 50+ voter base all seeing their portfolios way up and they care more about their retirement money than they do anything else except health care and I can only speak for myself but my exact same policy I had since the Affordable Care Act was passed went down $83 a month. That is $1000 a year, enough to cover a flight out of here to my favorite place.

and speaking of my favorite place the Germans complain to me that the Americans have all the money, all the wealth, the dollar is kicking the shit out of them and their job market fucking sucks now. He will reach a trade deal with China as we need each other and once that is done pencil him in.. .Perhaps the above sentiment speaks wonders of how our economy is doing and how well we are doing. Like it or not Trump is captaining the ship and why throw the captain overboard..

Traditionally incumbents are very hard to vote out of office unless they truly fuck up and usually the economy suffered. Although I believe America was already great I still won't wear that stupid redneck hat but I will say the country is better off today than when he took office.

and I look forward to 5 or 6 more years of entertaining tweets from him and his entertaining buddies...

I loved the tweet Ben Carson sent out with the box of Oreo's and a giant ' fuck you' grin on his face.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 12:21 PM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Good to see you in this forum Kosher. Hey, I was trying to read your legendary European reviews and "they" won't let me. What's up with that?
Old 05-22-2019, 12:25 PM   #24
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Actually his approval ratings have dropped recently. Remember my post on the Gallup poll that had him at 46%? The latest Gallup poll has him at 42%. All polls for May 1-21 have his approval rate at 42.5% approve, 53.7% disapprove. At 853 days in office, he trails EVERY POTUS from Truman through Obama except for Jimmy Carter, and we all know how that worked out. He trails Obama by 8.9%.

You are certainly correct on Trump's approval ratings on the economy. 71% of those polled say the economy is doing well and 85% give Trump credit for it. However there must be more to play in people's minds than just the success of the economy.

As for impeachment -- Democrats should stay away from it. Very little upside and could be a tremendous downside.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 12:43 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Actually his approval ratings have dropped recently. Remember my post on the Gallup poll that had him at 46%? The latest Gallup poll has him at 42%. All polls for May 1-21 have his approval rate at 42.5% approve, 53.7% disapprove. At 853 days in office, he trails EVERY POTUS from Truman through Obama except for Jimmy Carter, and we all know how that worked out. He trails Obama by 8.9%.

You are certainly correct on Trump's approval ratings on the economy. 71% of those polled say the economy is doing well and 85% give Trump credit for it. However there must be more to play in people's minds than just the success of the economy.

As for impeachment -- Democrats should stay away from it. Very little upside and could be a tremendous downside.
Depends on the poll:

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public..._index_history

Rasmussen seems to get the numbers on Trump more accurately than most. As they did in 2016 general election. But his numbers aren’t in the low 30’s. Impeachment would go over better if his numbers were that low.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:01 PM   #26
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Good to see you in this forum Kosher. Hey, I was trying to read your legendary European reviews and "they" won't let me. What's up with that?
If you are looking on this site they closed the international section so it is not accessible for anyone...

You can read them on the ISG; these links will be guaranteed to entertain you, probably disgust the masses but you know me, ask me if I give a shit

For reviews from Spain you will need to go to the Madrid and Barcelona section and search... the German ones are below, use the search functions for more...these aren't all; but enough to keep you busy...

Once done reading I think you will concur our Monger In Chief would probably have a great time in Germany

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2247685

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2151725

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2202102

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2175892

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2175872

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2224862
Old 05-22-2019, 10:14 PM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I see the international forums were not listed. did they give a reason why the international section was closed?

I sure love reading loveitdo's stories. would have been nice had he been able to post it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
If you are looking on this site they closed the international section so it is not accessible for anyone...

You can read them on the ISG; these links will be guaranteed to entertain you, probably disgust the masses but you know me, ask me if I give a shit

For reviews from Spain you will need to go to the Madrid and Barcelona section and search... the German ones are below, use the search functions for more...these aren't all; but enough to keep you busy...

Once done reading I think you will concur our Monger In Chief would probably have a great time in Germany

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2247685

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2151725

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2202102

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2175892

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2175872

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2224862
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:51 PM   #28
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I see the international forums were not listed. did they give a reason why the international section was closed?

I sure love reading loveitdo's stories. would have been nice had he been able to post it there.
Loveitdo has quit mongering. He sent me a note 10 minutes ago that he was signing over his yacht, all real property and an undisclosed amount of cash to me and is wiring it overnight to my Swiss Bank Account managed by a bunch of Romanian Gypsies!

J/K; he is still around and it would be nice if we had a place to read his adventures...

I do not know why they do not have an international forum, they seem to have closed it. They do have a Mexico section. I would be happy if they opened just one thread for International and it ran on and on, one could just search the country within the thread. No work at all needed to set that up...

Or we can just read and post on the ISG
Old 05-23-2019, 06:52 AM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Depends on the poll:

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public..._index_history

Rasmussen seems to get the numbers on Trump more accurately than most. As they did in 2016 general election. But his numbers aren’t in the low 30’s. Impeachment would go over better if his numbers were that low.
We've been through this several times. Rasmussen has a Republican bias. That is why when a Republican pulls an upset, as Trump did in 2016, they will look good. When the status quo prevails, Rasmussen will look like crap, like they did in the 2018 midterms when they finished last out of approximately 20 polling companies in predicting the election outcome.

FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics summarize ALL polls so I put more faith in them than a single poll.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:58 AM   #30
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

I would check here if you are talking Gallup poll comparisons(you may have to pick the POTUS's for comparison if it doesn't prefill.

If you look closely, in recent weeks, Trump and Obama are neck in neck(as well as with Reagan) back and forth for this time in their respective presidencies. Again, hardly any indicator of an election a year and a half off yet.

https://news.gallup.com/interactives...campaign=tiles

And a strong comparison to Reagan's 1984 re-election could be made at this point based on the Dim candidates being fielded right now and I think we all remember how that election turned out for Mondale.
eccielover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women