Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
{vb:debugvardump notices}
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2019, 10:49 AM   #16
lookinginolatheks
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

if you buy from aliexpress.com they average $2 to $7
lookinginolatheks is online now   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:55 PM   #17
Get Lucky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I used them before. I prefer the stretchy silicon ones with little nubs on them (for her pleasure). I have placed just at base of shaft, over base of balls and shaft, and both areas using two different sizes. In my experience, you don’t want to leave on too long. For me, really engorges my unit and helps delay the pop just a bit.
Get Lucky is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 04:02 PM   #18
Nero Wolfe
Valued Poster

aliexpress and ebay have loads of sex toys for much cheaper than retail or a lot of sex websites.
Nero Wolfe is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:28 PM   #19
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinginolatheks View Post
hmmmm, good question, I really like the aluminum one, you have to know the size though, they make a silicone that will stretch (not good with pubes) or a leather one that snaps, I like to wear mine for extend foreplay and play, then rest for a bit take it off and finish,
Are there adjustable ones for various sizes? Aluminum? Hmm...leather is nice. I have a leather choker I like to wrap them up with! You have been very helpful
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 07:02 PM   #20
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Metal ones scare me. I've heard too many ER stories of them having to be cut off.

This one works for me: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075CFP1D6/?th=1
The "tongue" on the ring that goes around the testicles rests right up on the taint and provides good pressure there. The ring around the testicles tightens them and moves them forward for more stimulation and the ring around my penis keeps me hard. If I decide to ejaculate it is flexible enough to not restrict the flow, although it isn't as pleasant as doing it without the ring. I'll usually take it off to pop.

If you (or your guy) enjoys anal stimulation, this one is fun also.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GJQP63T
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 09:28 AM   #21
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post
DO NOT wear one for more than an hour, or you will find out what banding does to a steer. You do not want any of your vital bits to slough off and that can happen in mere hours, such as falling asleep with one installed. Sadly, it happens to old men on occasion in medical settings when their foreskins remain retracted from catheterization.
Thank you. Good information. I was trying to be funny again, on a serious topic. I appologize.

For long distance shooting in the prone position using a sling that lengthened to wrap around your arm and lock you in on target, the US Marine Corps taught us to only stay in that position for 20 to 30 seconds. Some guys were walking around with temporary sling paralysis of their arm because the held the position too long.

Kinda like sex. Get down, take your shot, and take a break - you have had enough.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:20 PM   #22
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

i love cock rings the problem you are going to have ss is you're not going to know what size is needed. there are numerous different sizes and styles i like steel if fitted right they can still be lubed to get off for ejaculation! but its not like you can walk into the sex shop and try it before you buy it!

so some trial and error test fitting cost are incurred while finding the right size. im interested in the metal ones that go behind the shaft around the balls that have an extended area that puts pressure on the prostate. but again trial and error with fitment for the right desired effect of the cr.i like the way they accentuate every vein and definition of the penis with an around the shaft type (just imagine your cock hulked out) that is the effect cr have! you can ejaculate with them on but not ideal it prolongs ejaculation but if you ejaculate with it on its a dryer sensation not ideal or as pleasurable as without!
satan666 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women