Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tallahassee > Coed Discussions - Tallahassee
Coed Discussions - Tallahassee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2019, 08:08 AM   #16
mrjaxson
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I tried getting up with her JJ and I ain't wasting any more time and gas on her sorry ass. made two attempts and she blew me off both times. then says it's my fault. BS. when you set a time and place, be ready. flaky as shit. I don't like 'em that play shit games like that.
mrjaxson is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 08:47 AM   #17
mrjaxson
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

sorry. i wish i could delete that last post. should have just PMed Jman. hope you all have better luck with her than i did. apology.
mrjaxson is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:19 AM   #18
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Damn Mr Jack..... But don't be Butthurt Bro. ….I have known her a long time man. And we talk a lot I tried to PM you yesterday But snice you opened the can of worm..

I was over at her place yesterday for my time and we got talking like I said we are real good friends and she got telling me about this guy ( she didn't say any RL info and like I told her I don't know you all with RL info just Eccie handles)and what he was texting she asked me was that normal. I told her fuck no that not. I told her he must be a Newbie or something. I told her I didn't think anyone I knew would text that stuff.She was supper Spooked Bro. The more we talked She said one thing and it hit me who it was. I told her that he was Cool and tried to Smooth it out and did. Till the last conv. he had,, if you know what I mean .

From my visit yesterday. I have only had that good of a time with 2 others in town. I know as good as I know her YMMV from mine.

PM me ...We can chat if you want
Jjsunday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women