Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2018, 08:05 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

United States Supreme Court

Quote:
D-2270 IN THE MATTER OF BILL CLINTON
Bill Clinton, of New York, New York, having requested to resign as a member of the Bar of this Court, it is ordered that his name be stricken from the roll of attorneys admitted to the practice of law before this Court. The Rule to Show Cause, issued on October 1,2001, is discharged.
"The Rule to Show Cause" had given him notice that if he didn't give them good reason he would be disbarred. So they had already decided to disbar him, but accepted his resignation in the required time period in lieu of disbarment.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:07 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
So Clinton more or less admitted his guilt and slunk away...and you find that admirable.
Whether he admitted it or not he was determined to have committed perjury in his testimony in the Federal case and he did not effectively challenge the finding, which was used by the United States Supreme Court to issue the show cause order of disbarment against his license.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:07 AM   #18
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Not if she knows what's good for her.
Really? Even if she left and had not a cent to her name, there's a book deal of the century there.

And there's child support! I'd love for trump to contest that or even better, fight for custody.

She'll be fine.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:12 AM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

And you teach?
I said nothing that you think I did and you sure aren't qualified to paraphrase me or factual statements.
Both of which present something you aren't too familiar with.
If I had to correct your misconceptions I wouldn't have any free time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
So Clinton more or less admitted his guilt and slunk away...and you find that admirable.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:16 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Really? Even if she left and had not a cent to her name ....
She has her own business, and she would receive a comfortable severance package, particularly with the children around and one of her own with him.

But HillariousNoMore didn't dump The Predator (and JFK didn't get dumped), so I doubt she will.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:20 AM   #21
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
She has her own business, and she would receive a comfortable severance package, particularly with the children around and one of her own with him.

But HillariousNoMore didn't dump The Predator (and JFK didn't get dumped), so I doubt she will.
Hilary didn't dump bill because I think they already had an understanding. She may have been pissed because he let the public see their laundry but....

Melania, while some may say she should have known who she was marrying, doesn't seem to be putting on the stand by your man front that hilary did.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:22 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Really? Even if she left and had not a cent to her name, there's a book deal of the century there.

And there's child support! I'd love for trump to contest that or even better, fight for custody.

She'll be fine.
That sleaze would probably deny he was the father.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:24 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

That makes perfect sense ... NOT!

LLiarMan, there a difference between being pissed and acting “estranged.”

Ava is fixin to hole up at Bechtesgaden without her orange Fuhrer.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:33 AM   #24
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

In other words, no.
Like I said, he wasn't disbarred.
My original post was a response to and addressed the sole issue of disbarment.
Quote:
Whether he admitted it or not he was determined to have committed perjury in his testimony in the Federal case and he did not effectively challenge the finding, which was used by the United States Supreme Court to issue the show cause order of disbarment against his license.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:52 AM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Hilary didn't dump bill because I think they already had an understanding. She may have been pissed because he let the public see their laundry but....

Melania, while some may say she should have known who she was marrying, doesn't seem to be putting on the stand by your man front that hilary did.
You don’t know if they had an “understanding”. So it doesn’t matter what you think.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:08 AM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
In other words, no.
Like I said, he wasn't disbarred.
Hey dickmunchingman... were you fired from your last gloryhole job? Or did you submit a resignation letter before they could fire your cocksucking ass?

It's soooo important for us to know which happened!

Does your lib-retarded mind know what "a distinction without a difference" is?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:57 PM   #27
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Of course it doesn't matter for you to know what really happened. It seldom does matter to "us" whoever the fuck that is. You'll just make shit up and get real mad when you get caught.
You'll thrash about on the floor in a pool of trump's piss.
You'll go with what you know and claim I hold your jobs. It must suck to be you. You show up at a gun fight while wishing you at least brought a knife.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey dickmunchingman... were you fired from your last gloryhole job? Or did you submit a resignation letter before they could fire your cocksucking ass?

It's soooo important for us to know which happened!
You went and assumed I give a shit about your opinion.
Sarcasm doesn't hide the fact you don't care about facts.

Does your lib-retarded mind know what "a distinction without a difference" is?
It's just a statement of opinion. And your opinion is self-serving for you. You're using that opinion to try and discredit a fact.
A fact "trumps" an opinion. An opinion "trumps" a stupid opinion.
You see disbar and resign as the same because the result is he can't practice before the US Supreme Court.
So using your "logic" falling down the steps and breaking your neck is the same as being murdered because both end up dead.
But I reject your "logic" because it matters how a person dies.
It also matters why a person can't argue in front of the court. Other than disbarment, resigning, because they fell down the steps and won't be arguing anything with anyone or like you, people who don't tell the truth would just perjure themselves, there are too many reasons to list.

You should probably just STFU.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:38 PM   #28
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Trump is fucking america AND we will not stand for it. when this is all done he will be in PRISON
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:13 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hilary didn't dump bill because I think they already had an understanding. ....
That "understanding" was MADE while he was Governor and decided to run for POTUS. She was aware of his antics as Governor and held it over his head. Her "benefit" was to be an expanded role as First Lady with cabinet level duties and responsibilities.

If you recall when they first began occupying the White House she began aggressive administrative functions and was also tasked with crafting a health care plan. Every thing she touched or did turned to shit ... she was chin deep in the White Water bullshit ... again, if you recall, for months claimed to be looking for cancelled checks she was not supposed to have in her possession, but later "mysteriously" appeared in shoe boxes in her WH closet.

She was even having a difficult time keeping Secret Service protection, because they didn't want to hear her trash mouthed yelling in the residential wing. 2008 and 2016 were her "follow up" years for her "master plan" of riding in on Bill's coattails. More flops!
Old 02-21-2018, 04:17 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
Trump is fucking america AND we will not stand for it. when this is all done he will be in PRISON

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women