Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2018, 02:25 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You got WTF down pretty good. He’s also stupid, you left that out.
Jesus, don't tell me you're crying about these dead kids and blaming the FBI too!

Fuck...the whole county has turned into a bunch of metoo pussies!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:48 PM   #32
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
Man the media is so screwed up. An actual article has the same title as this thread. But I read his tweet and he actually blames the FBI for missing the reported threat not the Russians. Can people not read? He states the FBI missed the info on the shooter due to their investigation on collusion with Russian election tampering. Thus, he is blaming not the Russians but the inept FBI. Reading comprehension 101.
You expect libtards to have reading comprehension??
AND how is he wrong in his PoV. IF THE FBI was not so politicized and incompetent, they would have not missed the flags.
BUT HOW MANY killings and other crimes we have had over the past 6+ years, have the 'FBI missed' clear ;red flags'?

Quote:
Furthermore, just because Trump blames the FBI, does not mean they did anything wrong. I blame Nicholas Cruz for the shooting and no one else, not the Russians, not the FBI, not the Democrats, not the Republicans, not Trump, not Obama, but wait for it..
Here it comes..
Nicholas Cruz get full blame.
Where as i DO PUT some of the blame on the flipping bunch of idiots..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:57 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
You expect libtards to have reading comprehension??
AND how is he wrong in his PoV. IF THE FBI was not so politicized and incompetent, they would have not missed the flags.
BUT HOW MANY killings and other crimes we have had over the past 6+ years, have the 'FBI missed' clear ;red flags'?

Where as i DO PUT some of the blame on the flipping bunch of idiots..

So everything is the FBI's fault?

Boy does Trump have you by the balls....maybe Trump can shoot you in the middle of Time Square and nobody will give a fuck.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:22 PM   #34
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

WTF your hatred for Trump is eating you up inside. Let it go! I wanted McCain to be President but he lost to Obama. I did not get sore or bash Obama nor even hate him. I accepted that my guy lost even though in passionately believed McCain was better for our nation. I did not even bash Obama.

Let go of your hatred, Trump is your President accept it and try to help make a better community.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:24 PM   #35
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I am not a Trump fan, not an Obama fan. I am a fan of freedom and of my country. I want what is best for us no matter who is in office.

I am still amazed he won the Republican nomination much less the election. But he did, so let's go forward.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:36 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF your hatred for Trump is eating you up inside. Let it go! I wanted McCain to be President but he lost to Obama. I did not get sore or bash Obama nor even hate him. I accepted that my guy lost even though in passionately believed McCain was better for our nation. I did not even bash Obama.

Let go of your hatred, Trump is your President accept it and try to help make a better community.
I accept that he won....even if Putin helped him.

Trump needs to accept that Putin helped him.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:38 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I am not a Trump fan, not an Obama fan. I am a fan of freedom and of my country. I want what is best for us no matter who is in office.

I am still amazed he won the Republican nomination much less the election. But he did, so let's go forward.
Moving forward like the Tea Party did with Obama?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:40 PM   #38
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

The only gaymo here is you. A high schooler can tell you the burden of proof is on the accuser. I don't have to prove the pee tape doesn't exist, YOU have to produce it. I and many others here are fully capable of protecting our own. I sure as heck don't need these incompetents in DC trying to "protect" me and my kids.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:34 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
The only gaymo here is you. A high schooler can tell you the burden of proof is on the accuser. I don't have to prove the pee tape doesn't exist, YOU have to produce it. I and many others here are fully capable of protecting our own. I sure as heck don't need these incompetents in DC trying to "protect" me and my kids.

You do not get it...in the world of intelligence, you make decesion based on actions.

When Trump continually goes easy on Putin the intels job is to figure out why.

Putin is not going to hand over Trumps sex tape, Trump is doing exactly wtf Putin wants.

As far as protecting your own tell that to LL and lustylad and all the others whining about the FBI. Not that they care about any dead teenagers, they , like Trump are using it as a political football.

Which is my point...nobody givrs a fuck about some dead high schoolers except their family and friends.

The rest are just using this as a political football.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:41 PM   #40
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I accept that he won....even if Putin helped him.

Trump needs to accept that Putin helped him.
where is your proof WTF that Putin help Trump you fucking moron
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 06:39 PM   #41
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Can you not read? Do you understand that written words have meanings?

Trump does not blame the FBI nor the Russians. He states the FBI missed the warnings, he blames them for negligence. I did not read where he blamed the FBI for the shootings.

There is only one place to put blame for this on Nikolas Cruz. He is at fault for all the deaths. Not the FBI, not the Russians, not the teachers that knew he was disturbed, not the other students who knew he was psycho, no one else, no other entity, not his parents, not Satan, no one else to blame except Nikolas Cruz.

It seems WTF just likes name calling and stands for nothing really. He is wishy washy and has no back bone from what I see. Make a good argument for your position, but you do not have a position except to he difficult and opposite others as to get attention. Did your parents love you enough as a child?
Cruz is to blame for the shootings. The FBI is to blame for disregarding procedure, not using common sense, and dropping the ball. You can't tell the difference?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:15 PM   #42
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I see there’s whole new generation of posters expecting comprehension skills and logic and rationality and the ability to follow lines of argument when discussing issues in here have run up against wtf
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:36 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jesus, don't tell me you're crying about these dead kids and blaming the FBI too!

Fuck...the whole county has turned into a bunch of metoo pussies!
Who’s crying? I just pointed out that you’re stupid.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:57 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
where is your proof WTF that Putin help Trump you fucking moron
Holy shit, you must not have watched the news Friday.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:59 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Who’s crying? I just pointed out that you’re stupid.
You need to get lustylad a towel he is crying a river...he'd probably already be dehydrated it the kid had gassed'em.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women