Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2018, 03:11 AM   #1
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Default Why is Using Guns to Kill Black People in Chicago Okay with Liberals.

The past few days I've seen and heard (even in this forum) a lot of "outrage" by Liberals about "controlling guns" when it comes to killing White people in Florida, but there is not the same anger and "outrage" about the killing of Black People in Chicago in much greater numbers than in Florida (or any where else apparently).

Or is it because a "rifle" was used in Florida. Not a handgun, which seems to be the choice of firearms on the streets of Chicago.

Or is the potential for campaign contributions from the rich Florida neighborhood where the current disgusting slaughter occurred and that Florida is a "swing" state in POTUS elections?

Are the true "colors" of the Liberals being revealed in the midst of another personal tragedy? They really don't care about Black people, just their votes! Besides they have Illinois "locked up"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:28 AM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The current counter argument I'm seeing on FB is "What aboutism." They simply don't want to hear it and think it is a distraction from the reality. It's almost as if they want black people to kill black people in Chicago. "It's a rite of passage." "A black thang." "You're not capable of understanding." I'm surprised a black pundit hasn't attributed it to the currently popular excuse "tribal politics."

I guess we need to give Sistine Chapel time.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:40 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

I guess we need to give Sistine Chapel time.
Well, as I'm watching (it's hard to actually listen to her) Pelosi run her cum bucket of a mouth about "gun control," it occurred to me that if the Liberals really CARED ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE and really CARED ABOUT GATHERING UP ALL THE GUNS THAT KILL PEOPLE then Chicago would be a great place to begin:

#1: It's a Liberal stronghold and there would be much political push back, and

#2: Rumor has it they all ready have "strong" anti-gun laws locally and statewide, AND

#3: The local politicians are buddies with Obaminable AND are opposed to 2nd Amendment rights, so it really wouldn't be problem for them to start beating on doors and picking up all the guns.

But .... I suspect THE REAL REASON they don't is:

It won't work to stop the killing. It hasn't any where else in the WORLD!

I also don't expect any of the whining, little anti-gun bitches posting in here to "weigh in" on the subject, for the same reason! IT WILL PROVE THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT with their "NO GUN" policy push.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:41 AM   #4
blueandgreen
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Liberals and the like minded ARE outraged by the daily toll gun violence causes, particularly in minority populations. Mass shootings make up a statistically insignificant portion of gun violence, but they make up all of the coverage because people give a shit about death when it's entertaining. Of course proponents of restricting access to certain types of firearms/background checks/a national system for gun registry are going to bring this up when the public's attention is fixed on a mass shooting. Just like the conservative NRA does in the opposite direction.
blueandgreen is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:44 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandgreen View Post
Liberals and the like minded ARE outraged by the daily toll gun violence causes, particularly in minority populations. Mass shootings make up a statistically insignificant portion of gun violence, but they make up all of the coverage because people give a shit about death when it's entertaining. Of course proponents of restricting access to certain types of firearms/background checks/a national system for gun registry are going to bring this up when the public's attention is fixed on a mass shooting. Just like the conservative NRA does in the opposite direction.
That doesn't explain why the Anti-Gun Liberals ALLOW the slaughter in Chicago while during their PR dance ... what did they say when THEIR MAN started shooting at Republicans practicing baseball?

No more hunting rifles?

Liberals are "experts" at "outrage." Just not good at "fixing shit"!

If they believe not being able to purchase a firearm cures the problem. Then get after it!
Old 02-16-2018, 04:50 AM   #6
blueandgreen
Gaining Momentum

I'm not gathering much in the way of coherency in your response, but I'll take a crack at a response anyway.

What are you trying to prove with this line of thinking? If you take it to its logical conclusion, are you advocating for stricter gun control or just trying to point at the liberals and say, "Gotcha!" It certainly seems like the latter. The gotcha moment doesn't mean anything in this context. You are just outraged to redirect attention from how little moral ground you stand on.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:51 AM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

As an NRA member, CHL holder and gun owner I'd like to dispel the myth that the NRA wants crazy people and criminals to own guns.

We don't.

We want the current gun laws enforced before more are tacked on. Also, we want the current background check database accurately and timely updated.

It is pathetic that the NRA and lawful gun owners are being portrayed as wanting tragic school shootings. But it was OK for Obama and Holder to walk guns into Mexican drug cartels.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:56 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not gathering much in the way of coherency in your response,

You are just outraged to redirect attention from how little moral ground you stand on.
It would be fair to say you don't know shit about my "morals"!

It would also be fair to observe you desire to NOT "gather" any "coherency" in my "response." Liberals, like you, respond by marginalizing and dismissing those who oppose their views.

I'll repeat what I observed: You continue to be "outraged," OK?

One of those "outraged" Congressional Liberals was recommending some "hearings"!!!!

"Hearings" for what? To learn about "guns"? The FBI maintains the stats. What else?
Old 02-16-2018, 05:00 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Gnad ... that's not really a "myth" ... it's just a LIE.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:00 AM   #10
blueandgreen
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
As an NRA member, CHL holder and gun owner I'd like to dispel the myth that the NRA wants crazy people and criminals to own guns.

We don't.

We want the current gun laws enforced before more are tacked on. Also, we want the current background check database accurately and timely updated.

It is pathetic that the NRA and lawful gun owners are being portrayed as wanting tragic school shootings. But it was OK for Obama and Holder to walk guns into Mexican drug cartels.
It's nice that you are progressive on those issues. And I'm sure there are many like-minded NRA members and non-NRA gun owners who feel the same way. However, that is by no means the official position of the NRA, either in their direct responses to national tragedies or their day-to-day operating procedures. They actively lobby nearly every major political figure to stifle any form of gun control, which results in a national discussion about the issue being tabled. Since you were allowed to present unrelated anecdotes I'll make my own unrelated analogy: this issue is the new Congressional gag rule from the antebellum period.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:02 AM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The Dims want the CDC to study guns so they can be considered a "health problem" and attacked/regulated that way.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:05 AM   #12
blueandgreen
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It would be fair to say you don't know shit about my "morals"!

It would also be fair to observe you desire to NOT "gather" any "coherency" in my "response." Liberals, like you, respond by marginalizing and dismissing those who oppose their views.

I'll repeat what I observed: You continue to be "outraged," OK?

One of those "outraged" Congressional Liberals was recommending some "hearings"!!!!

"Hearings" for what? To learn about "guns"? The FBI maintains the stats. What else?
You are redirecting again. Keep your posts focused and we might actually get somewhere in this discussion. The number of non sequiturs in your post count is alarming.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:05 AM   #13
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's nice that you are progressive on those issues. And I'm sure there are many like-minded NRA members and non-NRA gun owners who feel the same way. However, that is by no means the official position of the NRA, either in their direct responses to national tragedies or their day-to-day operating procedures. They actively lobby nearly every major political figure to stifle any form of gun control, which results in a national discussion about the issue being tabled. Since you were allowed to present unrelated anecdotes I'll make my own unrelated analogy: this issue is the new Congressional gag rule from the antebellum period.
Show me the press release where the NRA wants crazy people to own guns. You been watching too much MSNBC.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:09 AM   #14
blueandgreen
Gaining Momentum

Look up Wayne Lapierre and transcript and read for a few minutes. He is anti-gun legislation of any kind. It doesn't matter what the topic is, so indirectly he is advocating for EVERYONE to own guns. Because he represents, primarily, gun manufacturers. I'm in my early 30s; I do not watch cable television.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:09 AM   #15
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The past few days I've seen and heard (even in this forum) a lot of "outrage" by Liberals about "controlling guns" when it comes to killing White people in Florida, but there is not the same anger and "outrage" about the killing of Black People in Chicago in much greater numbers than in Florida (or any where else apparently).

Or is it because a "rifle" was used in Florida. Not a handgun, which seems to be the choice of firearms on the streets of Chicago.

Or is the potential for campaign contributions from the rich Florida neighborhood where the current disgusting slaughter occurred and that Florida is a "swing" state in POTUS elections?

Are the true "colors" of the Liberals being revealed in the midst of another personal tragedy? They really don't care about Black people, just their votes! Besides they have Illinois "locked up"!
Its not ok with liberals. You can say it all you want, but its Fake News buddy. Besides Trump is going to bring in the Feds and clean it up

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/arc...-force/532410/
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women