Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160192
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2018, 12:53 PM   #31
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Whatta shock. Look at what we have here...

.....it's StandInHisSelfRighteousLibturd Shit who starts a thread blaming Trump and Trump supporters, conservatives, the right wing, etc, etc for gun violence in America and yesterday's school masacre....who woulda thunk it'd been him to cast the first stone per this tragedy?

You're a pathetic human being, sir...and this thread pretty much solidifies that as A Fact.

As a self-proclaimed educator at an institution of higher learning (a lie, of course...) one would think you'd have a whole lot more important things to do with your time today than to get online a hooktard website and go Blame Game Ballistic with a buncha people you're never ever gonna meet face-to-face. And yet...here you are once again trying to look like you're King Shit in this forum and that we actually give a flying crap about your BS opinions. What a moron.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:30 PM   #32
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

He would have to work very hard to rise to the level of pathetic human being.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:37 PM   #33
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
The killer at 18 couldn’t buy a beer but could buy a Assult rifle.
Countries that have strict gun laws do not have these tragedies.
Those of you that are making light of this tragedy are sick human beings.
If it was your child killed you would not be so supportive of the NRA but you are so self centered that other people’s kids mean nothing to you, typical uneducated deplorable mindset.
Beer isn't a right. And that's a silly point to make

Yes, other countries do have mass shootings. Holy hell, look at France. Those were terrorist attacks but still, people got ILLEGAL fire arms and killed people.

Interestingly enough after those attacks, France thought it would be a good idea to allow police officers to begin carrying their weapons off duty. Prior to that, they were not allowed to do so.

So there may be something to that good guy with a gun idea....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:52 PM   #34
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default This is funny

I always laugh when a Lib whines about a ban on assault rifles, large clips, etc as if that is the solution. Their solution is lets make sure he can only kill 8.5 kids instead of 17 by firing slower. BTW anyone, including me, good with a handgun can drop a clip and load another in about one second. Anyone good with a handgun can get off just as many round as they could with an unaltered "assault" rifle. Most of these (Las Vegas is the exception) are at close range and a handgun would probably be more accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Typical smart ass ignorant response from the uneducated red neck deplorable base. You would rather murder children than ban Assult rifles, your ignorance and Neanderthal way of life is tragic and pathetic. You are the worst our country has to offer, maybe one day when your child takes a bullet at school you will change your attitude.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:00 PM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Liberal gun owner here. No one is trying to take away youre guns if you are responsible
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:13 PM   #36
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Liberal gun owner here. No one is trying to take away youre guns if you are responsible

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:16 PM   #37
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Mystic, cmon....

99% of semiautomatic rifle owners are responsible. A ban on those would affect mostly responsible gun owners.

A ban would not affect anyone willing to break laws to aquire them.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:28 PM   #38
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're stupid, Standing Stupid. There are gun control laws and procedures in place that should have prevented what happened in Florida, Standing Stupid. Your gun control laws and procedures failed to prevent what happened, Standing Stupid.
Exactly. There's already 500+ laws, from local, to state level, to federal level on gun control.. AND THE FBI WERE alerted to this cretin's online rants about how "HE wanted to be a Professional school shooter".. YET the dipshits said "sorry, but we couldn't find out who made those posts"..

Just like the AF were to blame for that shooter in Texas, cause had THEY DONE the required by law thing, and informed the FBI of his mental conditions and DISHONORABLE Discharge, he wouldn't have been able to legally purchase the guns he had..

Though i always laugh at the idiots on the left, who rant and demand yet MORE AND MORE infringements on one right (2nd amendment), YET RAIL AND WHINE like stuck pigs, when people even TALK about wanting to implement testing requirements or other things to do another right (vote!)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyCancer View Post
Man in almost all these MASS hatred shootings, there were warning signs ignored by PEOPLE afraid to stand up, tell that, say something, and take action. PARENTS get butt hurt about another adult talking to their kid.
ANd then those same idiots who IGNORED those warning signs, whine "we need more laws", rather than realize, HEY HAD I SPOKE THE HELL UP, this might not have happened!!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
we never had this problem in the before 1965 era. these type of mass shootings didn't occur.

I think the society has become more "coarser"..
My bother went to HS in the late 80s, and HIS SCHOOL Still had rifles allowed on campus, for those attending the schools NROTC club, or the drill squad.. NOT ONCE did i hear about a single shooting on schools when that was being done. NOR WHEN teachers were authorized to issue ON THE SPOT discipline to those kids who stepped out of line..

Then cue the 90s where all that has disappeared, kids get coddled from earlier and earlier ages, and discipline is a bad word (so is spanking).. AND IS IT ANY WONDER why kids are going on these rampages?!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You would rather murder children than ban Assult rifles...
Stadin... ACCORDING TO MANY different news sources the MOST OFTEN USED guns in these school shootings are COMMON PISTOLS.. Not assault rifles..
Hell, one site out there, charted out all the large shootings, and WHAT WEAPON WAS USED from Columbine through to Hazard community tech college in 2013.. GUESS WHAT.. In that 49 school mass shootings, ONLY 4 had ARs used, and 2 had AK-47s used.. ONLY 3 of those had those guns been modified for 'assault weapon' style automatic fire...

SO BANNING ASSAULT rifles would have prevented ONLY 6 f those mass shootings.. THE OTHER 49 would still have occurred.
https://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/rpt/2013-R-0057.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fpstul0 View Post
Can you only imagine if the assistant coach/security guard had been allowed to carry a gun he could have stopped the violence instead of his only option to put himself between bullets and the students he saved. He was willing to die for them. I would imagine he would have been willing to pull a trigger to save them as well.
Ah.. But you dare even mention "lets TRAIN and allow those authorized to carry, to have CCWs on campus" and you get snowflakes, getting all triggered about "wahhhh, someone has a gun in my safe space"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
OK standing shithead, let's look at this from another perspective.

Liberals will want to again try to ban assault weapons and/or magazines with more than 8 rounds. They're under some sort of false illusion this will end off of these mass killings. It won't. After the Las Vegas mass killings a state or two has banned bump stocks, but again, these are false illusions. Of course all of us who own assault weapons are a bunch of uneducated hillbilly cracker rednecks.

By the way, anybody low on ammo or wanting a gun better stock up quickly, there may be a run on ammo. I learned this after the Connecticut shootings as ammo was very hard to find.
AND through out history, BANNING something has never worked. From prohibition to drugs, to sex.. Additionally, IF 500+ laws on the books regulating guns, + all the laws on the books prohibiting people shooting, murdering and having guns on school properties, HAVE NOT DONE A GOD DAMN thing to stop these sickos from perpetrating these shootings, HOW THE HELL does SS think making yet another law, will???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
So instead of outlawing Remington, Winchester, Ruger, Mossberg, Glock, Smith and Wesson, how about outlawing Samsung, Apple and other cell phone makers, then we can move to outlaw Cricket, AT and T, Sprint, T Mobile. Due to the complete thoughtless use of these communication devices, that are meant to communicate in a safe manner, we should be looking at these as mass murder devices.
I've used that argument twice against other gun nuts, but keep getting the "BUT we need cell phones, we don't need guns".

[QUOTE=DEAR_JOHN;1060506849]
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:43 PM   #39
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Cue the left and the cries for more "common sense" gun laws. Yet not ONE thing these idiots have suggested would have stopped even one of these incidents. Bottom line here: criminals don't obey the law anyway. One more law won't stop them. Barleycorn is correct. Pathetic is several rungs up the ladder from sittininshit.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:00 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Bottom line here: criminals don't obey the law anyway. One more law won't stop them. Barleycorn is correct. Pathetic is several rungs up the ladder from sittininshit.
If the cartels in Mexico can buy rifles through a U.S. Government program, then I suspect the cartels would sell rifles to a wanta-be shooter for the right kind of money.

If these fools believe they are going to take firearms off the streets and out of the houses in the U.S. with or without a 2nd Amendment they really did believe Obamacare would work!!!! Gruber is still laughing at them.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:01 PM   #41
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Like I said all of you rednecks are so gun ho about protecting the NRA and the 18 year old killers right to have assult rifles only because you lack compassion for anyone but yourselves. If it was your kids you would be wondering why a 18 year old just killed your kid with a assult rifle. However being the slime that you are all you do is joke and make excuses for killers.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:33 PM   #42
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're dam straight. The only person responsible is the idiot that did the shooting. I's not the NRA, Trump, Gun owners or anyone else. Nobody likes to hear about innocent people being shot, but I'll tell ya this if this country was to somehow become gun free your Government becomes rogue. It's happened in other countries and America isn't immune to it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:34 PM   #43
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Globalist's with their False Flags, Killing Innocent People to Distract from The DC Sewer Draining... Thanks PrezT!!!

Get Back on Point!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:39 PM   #44
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You're dam straight. The only person responsible is the idiot that did the shooting. I's not the NRA, Trump, Gun owners or anyone else. Nobody likes to hear about innocent people being shot, but I'll tell ya this if this country was to somehow become gun free your Government becomes rogue. It's happened in other countries and America isn't immune to it.

Jim
Nobody is trying to take your guns away. However everyone should try to take away the right of a 18 year old to buy a assult rifle. It’s a no brainer for any educated person but deplorables seem to have a problem with it.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:55 PM   #45
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

You seem to have a problem with this thing called reality sitsinshit. An 18 year old bent on violence won't buy a gun on the black market because an idiot like you said he can't? If you had any real education you'd see how stupid you are. Let's make it easy for you. Criminals don't obey laws. More laws won't stop them.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women