Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2018, 07:16 PM   #1
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default WEAR news tonight at 10

So who’s gonna be watching Chan 3 tonight counting the bp ads..... must be slow news given all the other shit going on, or some politicians/ ranking official wants to make some noise in the area !
Should be a funny bit cuz WEAR always fucks something up!
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:22 PM   #2
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Maybe they can tell us where all the girls are hanging out—lol
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:14 PM   #3
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

What's this about? I don't have cable TV (haven't had it for years since I never watched much TV), so I'm unable to watch WEAR news.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:30 PM   #4
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
What's this about? I don't have cable TV (haven't had it for years since I never watched much TV), so I'm unable to watch WEAR news.
You seriously don’t have cable TV? Are you using AOL dial up internet still? Ham radio? Morse Code? Lol
Old 02-20-2018, 10:23 PM   #5
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
You seriously don’t have cable TV? Are you using AOL dial up internet still? Ham radio? Morse Code? Lol
No. I have Cox Internet service. I don't have TV services. I can get Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime combined for cheaper than cable TV nowadays. That's plenty to keep me entertained. I'm not really home enough to watch TV. So why pay for something I'm not watching?

Lots of people have dropped cable for these services. This is really nothing new.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:49 PM   #6
bc1969
Valued Poster

I have all those channels too. And when I want to watch a movie they are invaluable. But local and international news, USA, tnt, discovery and history, Olympics, sports, walking dead, gold rush, not having that is not normal to most people—watch whatever you want—but it is odd, maybe unless u live alone (which I don’t judge that either) I’ll see if I can find a link to the wear story to share.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:40 AM   #7
ProfessorDante
Gaining Momentum

http://weartv.com/news/local/sex-wor...-sell-services
ProfessorDante is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:48 AM   #8
ProfessorDante
Gaining Momentum

http://weartv.com/news/local/operati...n-online-sting
ProfessorDante is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 05:30 AM   #9
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
I have all those channels too. And when I want to watch a movie they are invaluable. But local and international news, USA, tnt, discovery and history, Olympics, sports, walking dead, gold rush, not having that is not normal to most people—watch whatever you want—but it is odd, maybe unless u live alone (which I don’t judge that either) I’ll see if I can find a link to the wear story to share.
I also forgot to mention I have a jailbroken Firestick that gives me all those channels you just mentioned absolutely free (except local channels).

However the only show I really watch on a regular basis is Walking Dead.

On Hulu, most other shows are available to watch the next day from when they air.

And yes, I do live alone. So there is usually at least ten to twelve hours a day no one is home watching anything anyways. lol
Old 02-21-2018, 06:11 AM   #10
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
I also forgot to mention I have a jailbroken Firestick that gives me all those channels you just mentioned absolutely free (except local channels).

However the only show I really watch on a regular basis is Walking Dead.

On Hulu, most other shows are available to watch the next day from when they air.

And yes, I do live alone. So there is usually at least ten to twelve hours a day no one is home watching anything anyways. lol
Bulldog, cable cums free with my rent and i still never watch it, so don't feel bad. Not everyone is interested in the depressing azz news.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:14 AM   #11
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, i think this while report was just too thwart prostitution in the area rather than notify anyone of upcoming stings. Sounds like they're frustrated, not sure what to do about the issue. Of course, putting it in the local paper or on the news will keep some folks from participating anymore, but prostitution will always be out there. I feel this is a good thing. They're frustrated. They need to go on though. Sure, most prostitutes are on drugs but not all a us and I think you can tell that by the service that we provide. Thanks gotta. Very informative.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:45 AM   #12
Kitty Cage
Verified Provider

User ID: 428750
My ECCIE Reviews

The girls who are forced and/or addicted, need help. Not jail time. If LE really "cared", they'd go after the pimps and heroin dealers, but it's all about money for the judicial system. I agree Laney, they're frustrated because they can't pass a professional screening. I've lost many a possible meeting because of my screening, but it doesn't bother me one iota. My freedom is priceless.
Kitty Cage is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:45 AM   #13
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Bulldog, cable cums free with my rent and i still never watch it, so don't feel bad. Not everyone is interested in the depressing azz news.
Haha. I'll usually read the news headlines every day just to make sure no one fired missiles at us, but that's pretty much it. lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women