Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Dakotas > Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota
Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2016, 10:09 PM   #1
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank you gentlemen of South Dakota

I wanted to say thank you to several of the gentlemen of SD for being truly amazing and wish you the very best. I've made the choice to take SD off my touring stops for several reasons.

I've canceled my past few visits due to lack of interest, time wasters, and hagglers looking for unreasonable discounts. It has also been brought to my attention my donations are unreasonable for the area by several men. I do not advertise far enough in advance. There are a few other reasons as well however I am a class act and refuse to go down that road.

I will touch base however on the donation and advertising complaints.

I travel 670 miles from home to get to Sioux Falls a bit far to be offering discounts and specials. I'm truly at a loss with the donation complaints due to the fact pms and emails are sent out to touring ladies asking for us to visit the area due to lack of "Quality Providers". It can not work both ways IMO we have expenses more so when we travel if these are not covered for us it is a loss. This is a business for us and just like any other business we are not in it to take losses or just break even.
In my opinion it would stand to reason to me that if the ladies donations are a complaint the contact asking for visits to the area should stop.

On the subject of advertising some of the time yes we can advertise in advance and other times we can not. There are countless variables for us some we can plan on and around others we have no control over. I've gotten pms via ECCIE and p411 from members scolding me for lack of advanced advertising because it doesn't fit their schedule and convenience going further and telling me they have already booked with provider X for this time and day. To these gentlemen I say this you are not the only gentlemen in the area, I'm not a child, your wife, or your mistress nor to you alone pay my bills and wants. There for scolding me and attempting to try to dictate my choices or decisions in anyway is IMO 100% out of line. On the subject of telling me who you booked with the date time and session length you booked that is 100% uncalled for and is truly one of the quickest ways to hit my DNS list. Why because it shows a pure lack of respect for providers and 0 discretion.

Take care of the local ladies as well as the ladies who do tour the area. Stop with the complaints this is after all supposed to be for enjoyment and fun. Take it from me much negative can result in a less then session with a lady I've been there.

XoXo,
Crystal West
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:39 AM   #2
jmhawk1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sorry to hear that things did not go well with your recent visits, and I'm VERY sorry that you have had to deal with some questionable contact with some of the gents in SD. That hurts all of us, and I hope it stops. I know that some of the fellows have a budget, and sometimes it doesn't work out when you are visiting. It does not excuse the behavior you have had to deal with, however.
I hope you change your mind in the future. I know that there are a couple of gents that sing praises about you that are located in SD, and I'm sure they would love to see you again.
I am glad you were able to nicely write down your frustrations, and hopefully this note will help others think before making poor decisions. One can only hope, right?
I lastly wanted to say thank you for visiting us for the past couple of years. While our paths never crossed, I did (and still do) highly respect you. You seem to be honest and caring, and that is always appreciated!
As always, stay safe, and have fun!

Sincerely,

jmhawk1
jmhawk1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:12 AM   #3
herman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I agree with jmhawk1. I'm sorry to hear you've had a few bad eggs ruin a good thing for some of the good guys out there. Your rates have always seemed fine to me. That seems like a couple low ballers being babies.

I will admit, I fall into the category of advanced noticed required as I live outside of town and need to schedule visits in (usually around other activities that I need to be in town for). I've just never scolded anyone for it. That seems completely unreasonable. It's great if it works out that you can provide a schedule a few weeks out, but it's on me if it doesn't work in my schedule. I guess my point is I can see where people would ask/prefer it, but I think it's a real shame that you were hounded about it.

While our roads have also never crossed, I've only ever heard positive things. So this is a real loss for SD. I wish you only the best in the best in your future endeavors.
herman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:18 AM   #4
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well said Jim....
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 12:56 PM   #5
jmhawk1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendlo View Post
Well said Jim....
Not that it really matters, but I'm not a "Jim", but I can see how that is easily deduced! Haha!

And thank you:-) I felt that Crystal put some thought into her message, and she took the high road instead of letting us have it!
jmhawk1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:09 PM   #6
European
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

It is a shame that good providers leave because some men in SD just don't know a good thing when they see it. I never thought of your prices being unreasonable and I would never haggle a girl on her price. If you think it is to much don't bother messaging her and find someone else. Personally I am a low "user" I don't see many girls and have my favorites. I wish you all the best and perhaps and perhaps our paths may cross in the future.
European is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 07:08 PM   #7
TheRookieSFSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I can tell you all she's not the first to say she's not coming back to SD.. Personally I will miss Crystal she is a great person who has also taught me a lot... If this keeps up we wont have many good providers visiting anymore..
TheRookieSFSD is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 09:00 AM   #8
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default providers in Sioux Falls, SD: A challenge

You'd think Sioux Falls would be a natural place for visiting providers to periodically visit. It's a wealthy community, relatively speaking. It's a decent sized city, and it's a very nice city. It's also a regional center for conventions and events. Opportunistic providers could take advantage of these circumstances. However, the distractions noted by Crystal reveal why it is not a profitable location for some travelers or perhaps even providers trying to be based in this city. My travels indicate that "local providers" in larger cities of the region -Omaha, Des Moines, Kansas City, Dallas- operate in more competitive settings, and quality providers can be found in those cities who offer their services at lower fees than some quality travelers offer in Sioux Falls. I realize it costs money to travel to and visit Sioux Falls, and it is also difficult for a provider to be based in Sioux Falls, and operate her business in the city. So, it's a challenging situation. Rapidly rising provider rates frustrate some hobbyists trying to enjoy their hobby with quality providers. Providers need to meet their traveling costs and also meet their income expectations. Throw in other considerations like Sioux Falls' religious and social restraints, and you have a real problem. I note that Fargo seems to attract quality providers on a regular basis, and several quality providers are based there. It's a challenge, all right. Solutions?
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 12:26 PM   #9
Guest112917
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Fargo does seem to have a better selection of quality providers. That works out fine for me as I spend more nights in Fargo than Sioux falls anymore. I tried to meet up with Crystal about a year ago, but it was kind of last minute and did not work out.
Guest112917 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 08:52 PM   #10
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to read and this sounds so heartfelt but I have to agree.
I wanted to like Sioux Falls and I've tried to throw it into my ND/SD travels but it's usually lukewarm. I come from D.C. and that's not around the corner either from ND or SD. Even when offering pre-booking discounts I can't really do under 300hr (I think your usual rate is pretty close to that at 280). I don't think our donations are all that unreasonable. Heck I often advertise 4-6 wks in advance but I've noticed for the most part that well most can't pre-book and I can't really gamble with that. I have not ruled out SD just yet but i'm feeling you.
Sorry you've experienced less than deserving treatment <3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal West View Post
I wanted to say thank you to several of the gentlemen of SD for being truly amazing and wish you the very best. I've made the choice to take SD off my touring stops for several reasons.

I've canceled my past few visits due to lack of interest, time wasters, and hagglers looking for unreasonable discounts. It has also been brought to my attention my donations are unreasonable for the area by several men. I do not advertise far enough in advance. There are a few other reasons as well however I am a class act and refuse to go down that road.

I will touch base however on the donation and advertising complaints.

I travel 670 miles from home to get to Sioux Falls a bit far to be offering discounts and specials. I'm truly at a loss with the donation complaints due to the fact pms and emails are sent out to touring ladies asking for us to visit the area due to lack of "Quality Providers". It can not work both ways IMO we have expenses more so when we travel if these are not covered for us it is a loss. This is a business for us and just like any other business we are not in it to take losses or just break even.
In my opinion it would stand to reason to me that if the ladies donations are a complaint the contact asking for visits to the area should stop.

On the subject of advertising some of the time yes we can advertise in advance and other times we can not. There are countless variables for us some we can plan on and around others we have no control over. I've gotten pms via ECCIE and p411 from members scolding me for lack of advanced advertising because it doesn't fit their schedule and convenience going further and telling me they have already booked with provider X for this time and day. To these gentlemen I say this you are not the only gentlemen in the area, I'm not a child, your wife, or your mistress nor to you alone pay my bills and wants. There for scolding me and attempting to try to dictate my choices or decisions in anyway is IMO 100% out of line. On the subject of telling me who you booked with the date time and session length you booked that is 100% uncalled for and is truly one of the quickest ways to hit my DNS list. Why because it shows a pure lack of respect for providers and 0 discretion.

Take care of the local ladies as well as the ladies who do tour the area. Stop with the complaints this is after all supposed to be for enjoyment and fun. Take it from me much negative can result in a less then session with a lady I've been there.

XoXo,
Crystal West
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:17 PM   #11
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For some reason the line I put in bold reminded me of a guy once saying to me "It's not that I can't afford your rate it's that I'm not used to paying it". Well lol that was a short conversation because I don't negotiate at all ESP when I know a guy can very much afford my full rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
You'd think Sioux Falls would be a natural place for visiting providers to periodically visit. It's a wealthy community, relatively speaking. It's a decent sized city, and it's a very nice city. It's also a regional center for conventions and events. Opportunistic providers could take advantage of these circumstances. However, the distractions noted by Crystal reveal why it is not a profitable location for some travelers or perhaps even providers trying to be based in this city. My travels indicate that "local providers" in larger cities of the region -Omaha, Des Moines, Kansas City, Dallas- operate in more competitive settings, and quality providers can be found in those cities who offer their services at lower fees than some quality travelers offer in Sioux Falls. I realize it costs money to travel to and visit Sioux Falls, and it is also difficult for a provider to be based in Sioux Falls, and operate her business in the city. So, it's a challenging situation. Rapidly rising provider rates frustrate some hobbyists trying to enjoy their hobby with quality providers. Providers need to meet their traveling costs and also meet their income expectations. Throw in other considerations like Sioux Falls' religious and social restraints, and you have a real problem. I note that Fargo seems to attract quality providers on a regular basis, and several quality providers are based there. It's a challenge, all right. Solutions?
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 12:32 PM   #12
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kisses Mocha .. The choice was hard to make and with the contact from several gentlemen after I posted this has made it even harder.
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 08:37 PM   #13
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

What I have been told is its to risky because of an agessive LE .. Numbers wise there's plenty in my boat ..
Another thing is in the numbers to.. Sioux falls is a city with a great deal of wealth but as any waitress will tell you wealthy men hate to share their wealth that's how they became wealthy .. Some ladies have told me stories of guys leaving empty envelopes to play money.
The average wage earner grosses about twenty grand a year after taxes etc the net take home is between 1400.00 to 1600.00 per month. Taking out living expenses he's able to share if everything goes OK and there arent any traumas to afect take home 400.00 per month is what He will have. Which is why most guys are looking for a lower rate. Now for the ladies.. Hundred dollars a day room, forty a day food gas wear and tear just make even money she needs one client a day she can't.lower her rate . that's where Fargo etc. Military. Bases oil fields and schools its a main transport line there's a larger client base than a few old men with a miderate income wishing to feel alive
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 04:51 PM   #14
KelseyBelle
Naughty College Girl

User ID: 278770
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well I am here an its not what I thought it would be for SF...not busy at all.. holidays? idk... idk if ill be back..
KelseyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 08:45 PM   #15
29guy
Registered Member

From my perspective, from what I've seen on some of the hobby sites, most providers that stop in SF have pretty reasonable rates. My biggest problem/fear is getting caught by LE. There is still a small town mentality in this area, if you get caught you can't sweep it under the rug, EVERYBODY is going to find out. That's why I have a hard time pulling the trigger. But that's just my opinion...

Also, sorry KelseyBelle, I'm guessing the upcoming storm isn't helping matters much either.
29guy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women