Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2014, 01:05 PM   #16
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

So, what do you drive Jessica? j/k

Great post! I used to do this sometimes at a toll booth. (since they are now automatic it's kind of hard)
I enjoy surprising people with a random act of kindness. I have given a single rose to a completer stranger, simply saying "have a beautiful day" and walking away.

I have mentioned this before, but I have found that many providers have huge hearts and have a kind giving nature about them.

I think I'll go to Starbucks now.
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #17
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Giving to someone who has the means to pay for their own beverage may make them feel better to pay it forward. But how about to those who cannot?
A vagrant once asked me for a dollar then walked into the Jack in the Box to buy a coffee. Since I was in the drive through I gave them the description of the man and told them to give him whatever he wanted. He requested a full meal and I paid for that. I was more sad for him and others like him, than feeling good for myself.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:03 AM   #18
CS25
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

As a habit I have not done this...shame on me. But I can recall twice doing this randomly.

First time was at a little west side Mexican taco restaurant on an early summer morning in San Antonio. An older lady came in very poorly dressed with two grandkids. You could tell the grandkids adored their grandma. They sat down and I overheard her tell them in Spanish she could only afford so much for breakfast and they would share the food. She looked to have maybe $3 on her...if that much.

I was awaiting my order and they called my name. I went to the cashier, got my to-go order and gave her $15 letting her know to give them whatever they would like for breakfast. I promptly left not wanting the lady to know the face of who did that and for her to also not feel embarrassed. It was a nice feeling to do that randomly.
CS25 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:05 PM   #19
April DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229885
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is so kind hearted as I find myself always wanting to help others also.....Thanks for posting April of Dallas
April DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:18 PM   #20
gntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Thumbs up

Yes, paying it forward with dollars (or physical work too by doing a favor for someone) is a rewarding personal investment. And a reminder that it's not supposed to be always 'about me'. People matter. I remember a big hearted uncle who used to say to me, "Your money's no good here". I never forgot how that felt.

In the case of the Starbucks thing, I guess you technically could say it's 'paying it backward'. Ha! LOL
gntman is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:25 PM   #21
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done this several times at tollbooths, and to be fair it's been done for me several more times. Charity and kindness perhaps, but I believe it happens most often because the tollbooth clerks are so unbelievably slow at counting out change, that it is often much faster and more efficient to tell them to apply whatever is left to the cars behind me so that I can get to wherever I'm going rather than have to see a line of cars glaring at me in my rear-view mirror while the clerk counts and recounts 19 crinkled $1 bills. This also comes in handy for the person who is struggling to come up with $1.85 change from the floor of the their car while the line lurches forward, since they know full well that the tollbooth won't break a Ben. I've been that girl too many times... and so I appreciate it when the person in front of me has a touch extra to spare. ~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 11:40 PM   #22
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

I enjoy this as well and will do it at a StarBucks or drive through. My favorite though is when I see an older couple out at a restaurant and they catch my eye because they are so into each other and seem to be enjoying a very nice time - picking up their check and sending them a note of Gratitude thanking them for their positive energy and Joy. I can ahrdly keep myself from it when I see the elderly person come in with their caretaker - pickup the check and add a gift certificate for the care taker. If you have ever had aging parent or other family, you know these care takers are angels and need to be appreciated. All good stuff!

Thanks for the thread!
mm-good is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women