Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2017, 09:12 PM   #16
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

https://youtu.be/2PhOfJhJKZk

I swore I would be true
And fellow, so did you
So why were you holding her hand?
Is that the way we stand?
Were you lying all the time?
Was it just a game to you?
But I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You've got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger?
Do you have to, do you have to, do have to let it linger?
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:40 AM   #17
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

User ID: 82839
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This all translates to: I, like. CSB, tend to forget my place and get confused. I am a danger to your personal life because I validate the practice of being a Homewrecker I value My emotions over Your needs.

Stay in your lane Fire. Know your place. And don't get it twisted. Because you are out of line by crossing the line of fantasy and reality. Us-fantasy. The wife-reality. Period. Smdh
HunterGrace is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:41 AM   #18
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Preach, Whispers. I agree with you on this topic 100 percent.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:48 AM   #19
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude, you know people think you and I are the same person. So quit making me look ignorant and redundant. Get some new material or get the fuck out of the discussion. You stopped actually contributing a while back. We know your opinion. We got it. No really, I think I know your feelings on the subject. Can someone else get some fucking screen time, Bogart? (And if we've been intimate, know that I still like you bcd, I only think of you this way on the board. I don't know who you are actually. If we've met, please forgive me and call me sometime for playtime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
He's sticking his fat ass nose in grown ass people's business.
Nothing new there...
For someone who says he just had a trick baby with some little chickee,his faux concern for others rings a bit hollow,no?
His currency here is 7th grade level bitch ass gossip.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:51 AM   #20
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love you Nuglet but let's keep this on topic shall we?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Don't give it a thought. It's just Whispers desperately seeking attention, as always. His own fucked up life forces him to try to drag everyone, or anyone, else to think he has information or advice to offer. PFFT.
Typical of a sad old man, hoping someone will make the mistake of thinking he's a sage, or guru of some type, instead of the worn out, windbag, woman hating misogynist, that he is.. As his days wind down, his ever increasing cries for attention get more and more depressing.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:52 AM   #21
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed. Well said. Very well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
You are absolutely correct.
I've said some fucked up shit about my so to get ass off another lady. But I would never ever leave her, Especially for some side chick.

First reason is I can't be seen as leaving my wife for another woman and be labeled a scumbag for the rest of my life.

Second would be trust. No relationship starting this way could last because someone would have trust issues.

Third is I know my so has my back. Always has and always will. Couldn't ever say that about a side chick.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:54 AM   #22
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's keep this on topic please? Start your own thread about your feelings about whispers. This is not the place for your insults. And they are neither persuasive nor relevant to the topic. Ah, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigehott View Post
For someone that complains about the "whores" only wanting attention, you sure start a lot of threads trying to get some.
You come off as a lonely, pathetic, attention seeking, validation seeking prick.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:58 AM   #23
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, you again! Please keep this on topic And quit showboating. It ain't always about you sweetheart. So go find a mirror and showboat to your reflection to your hearts desire or start a showboat thread elsewhere, like in the ad forum perhaps . Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Um, change who? Only the person themselves can do the changing. A person can be influenced if they choose to be. If anyone thinks they can change another, then they have some serious control issues.
Even in sub/dom relationships the sub has to willing choose to change.
Old 05-27-2017, 03:01 AM   #24
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"I me I me". Nobody cares. I say again to you. Go write an ad and you can talk about yourself all you like. You are not the topic of this thread. I feel like there is an echo.
Quote:
Btw, so you see 1 provider starting a thread saying "oh, you poor loser douch bag. You thought I loved you? Oh no,no,no,no I'm going to set you straight ".Why is it ok for a hobbiest to continually say it's your whores fault for allowing this to happen. Even a MOD came whining to the board about after he had a great 10 yr relationship with clear rules about how his favorite provider lied to him. So it's all ok for guys to whine on every level from gold digging whore to the stupid whore who thought I would leave my wife but OMG a provider that said she was human. OMG to the provider that will one day post "hey sweetie how could you ever think I loved you ". You guys bitch on all of it anyways so at least one provider should step up to the plate and dish it right back.

Btw,I have NEVER wanted any man to leave his wife. I have NEVER wanted to be a mom to another's children. Thanks but I've done my time in raising children and that's more than enough for me. So again thanks whimpy for trying to lump everyone into nice labeled boxes. Remember that humans are very complex creatures that don't fit into boxes.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:13 AM   #25
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Btw, so you see 1 provider starting a thread saying "oh, you poor loser douch bag. You thought I loved you? Oh no,no,no,no I'm going to set you straight ".Why is it ok for a hobbiest to continually say it's your whores fault for allowing this to happen. Even a MOD came whining to the board about after he had a great 10 yr relationship with clear rules about how his favorite provider lied to him. So it's all ok for guys to whine on every level from gold digging whore to the stupid whore who thought I would leave my wife but OMG a provider that said she was human. OMG to the provider that will one day post "hey sweetie how could you ever think I loved you ". You guys bitch on all of it anyways so at least one provider should step up to the plate and dish it right back.

Btw,I have NEVER wanted any man to leave his wife. I have NEVER wanted to be a mom to another's children. Thanks but I've done my time in raising children and that's more than enough for me. So again thanks whimpy for trying to lump everyone into nice labeled boxes. Remember that humans are very complex creatures that don't fit into boxes.
FP, yours I think has been the best response so far. It's probably the guys that cross the line between fantasy and reality more often than the women. We are indeed cheating on our wives. I love my wife dearly and would never leave her. But at the same time I feel the temptation to indulge in something more than just sex with another woman. As much as I want an atf, I want women to think of me as their atf.

Most guys I think need an emotional connection to go along with the physical. But that is precisely why I pay for sex rather than pursue an affair. I want to enjoy sex while avoiding the temptation of falling into an emotional trap that will yield only pain in the long run. As much as I might like to be friends with all the women I meet, that friendship can extend only so far.

It's probably the guys that encourage and enable behavior that results in such pain. We shouldn't be blaming the women for it.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 08:46 AM   #26
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 160778
My ECCIE Reviews

My two cents.....

We are here to supply the illusion of the emotional connection of an affair but we go away at the end of the time. If we ladies are truly good at what we do; then we skirt around that line but never proceed to cross it.

I have formed many friendships with the guys that I see...hard not to when you see them on a regular basis but my number one rule I have in place.....NEVER LEAVE YOUR WIFE FOR A PROVIDER!! There is a line I lay down that is very deep and very dark....the roses. I will never lift the roses from the situation. I may lighten how many you have to lay at my feet but they never go away.

I have seen too many times when that boundary goes away when things get confused for both men and woman. I fell victim of my hearts game with a lovely gentleman in Dallas. Even though I NEVER expected him to leave his wife nor did I pressure him into it....I knew my place. I just wanted him to have some part in mine...it became dangerous. Especially when the wife started to find gifts that were bought for me....we had to end seeing each other. Broken hearted.....I learned then....this is not the place for that.

So Whispers, I agree.

The guys love their wives...just lacking the physical connection.

So to prevent a ripple...guys...ladies...

This is all an illusion. If you want a true connection there are other platforms to utilize to gain this....

They are: Okcupid, Tinder, PlentyOfFish (or is there, lol), Match and EHarmony.

Stop toying with people's emotions to gain what you desire. Its just plain wrong on any perspective of the situation.

Ok off my soapbox....
Guest121917-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:11 AM   #27
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hunter, did have a couple of drinks last night? We all do a little bit of drunk texting or posting. I was guilty of it myself once or twice. If you were sober though great to know your opinion but keep in mind that everyone has a mouth and an asshole for a reason. To talk all the SHIT they want. Congrats,that was a lot of bullshit.

Hunter, how can you EVEN begin to say I talk about myself like that?How about if YOU look at the threads in coed. If you ACTUALLY look it shows that 90% are either made by whimpy and SL. WTF does that have to do with me? You want to know what you just did? You just showed that you are bought and paid for again like you were when you had started in the club's and hobby. You had a spine,pair of balls, and some ambition in you at one time. What happened to it? SMH, best of luck to you, because it's truly sad to see back where you started.
Lots of guys love their wives. A lot MORE guys stay in a marriage for the kids or for money/legal reasons.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:27 AM   #28
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I recently finished reading Lara, the story of Boris Pasternak and his mistress Olga, who became the muse for Lara of Dr Zhivago. Interesting reading. Olga was not a prostitute, except maybe in the eyes of Pasternak's wife. Some of the issues mentioned in this thread appear in the book.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:38 AM   #29
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Hunter stay on hiatus indefinitely if this is the sad shadow of what you have become. A cheerleader for the ones that made you into what they call a whore.

Btw, I have a saying that actually comes for a convo we had a long time ago. You said that you "only sell pussy." My thought at the time and my saying is this "bitch I sell everything. Why limit yourself like that?"
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:50 AM   #30
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Humans do this and fuck machines/robots can't.
And this is why I can't wait for our robot overlords. I dream of a free use society where robots can do all the things we pay hookers for. That way women can go back to working like the rest of us and don't have to work so hard being unappreciated hookers.

In the meantime, the little fuck toys on the board are tiding us over until we can get fully functional robotic sex slaves. Fuck toys are the best combination of human and robot we've got right now. Any chick who calls herself a fuck toy is on my tdl.
russellevans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women