Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2017, 10:26 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Why does the business of Austin Providers "suffer" without a SNATCH thread yet other cities without SNATCH threads seem to be business as usual...

More than one person has said that Austin Providers have been suffering because they lost their ability to post daily ads in an extra section that does not exist in other cities.

Do you believe this?

There are many that feel Austin Rates exceed the quality of Austin Providers as compared to cities that do not have SNATCH threads.

One thought about that is that in those cities, when a provider is slow, her only alternative is to adjust her rates/run specials in their once weekly ads. If Austin Providers can draw attention to themselves daily it would seem to be quite a marketing advantage over girls in other cities resulting in the ability to maintain high rates that are only adjusted for short periods of time....

Any logical thoughts on the subject?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:44 AM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Why do the majority of guys prefer snatch when other guys across the county don't have snatch?
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:51 AM   #3
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah well poopsie, I can only speak for myself when I say I have another legit business for which I am the proprietress. I do work from home (aside from occasional downtown meetings) so I do have a bit of room to play in my schedule sometimes, but it can be difficult to catch me to the frustration and chagrin of my sweet clients. SNATCH has been invaluable to let my existing clients, or interested future clients, know that I am available without me messaging them in some way (which of course, I would never do). SNATCH has saved a lot of scheduling frustration for myself and my clients.

As far as your pricing question, lowering pricing is a worthwhile business tactic if you're a volume-oriented provider, or perhaps someone for whom this is their only source of income. As for me, I am neither and I am right within the average for my competitive demographic i.e. the OIO's lol. I have lowered my rate this week for the Salmon Run and because I'm taking an epic trip soon and need a sizable amount of walking cash, but in truth it often attracts a one-time bargain-driven client and while no judgements from me, that's just not my hooker business model objective.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:16 PM   #4
FGarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
More than one person has said that Austin Providers have been suffering because they lost their ability to post daily ads in an extra section that does not exist in other cities.

Do you believe this?

There are many that feel Austin Rates exceed the quality of Austin Providers as compared to cities that do not have SNATCH threads.

One thought about that is that in those cities, when a provider is slow, her only alternative is to adjust her rates/run specials in their once weekly ads. If Austin Providers can draw attention to themselves daily it would seem to be quite a marketing advantage over girls in other cities resulting in the ability to maintain high rates that are only adjusted for short periods of time....

Any logical thoughts on the subject?
FGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:40 PM   #5
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

You can smell the desperation
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 11:00 PM   #6
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Fgarvin is a huge fan.... He follows me around quoting just about every thread I start to tell me no one cares....

That in and of itself shows that he truly cares....

So I will stay the course to keep him busy!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 11:12 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Ah well poopsie, I can only speak for myself when I say I have another legit business for which I am the proprietress. I do work from home (aside from occasional downtown meetings) so I do have a bit of room to play in my schedule sometimes, but it can be difficult to catch me to the frustration and chagrin of my sweet clients. SNATCH has been invaluable to let my existing clients, or interested future clients, know that I am available without me messaging them in some way (which of course, I would never do). SNATCH has saved a lot of scheduling frustration for myself and my clients.

As far as your pricing question, lowering pricing is a worthwhile business tactic if you're a volume-oriented provider, or perhaps someone for whom this is their only source of income. As for me, I am neither and I am right within the average for my competitive demographic i.e. the OIO's lol. I have lowered my rate this week for the Salmon Run and because I'm taking an epic trip soon and need a sizable amount of walking cash, but in truth it often attracts a one-time bargain-driven client and while no judgements from me, that's just not my hooker business model objective.

Why am I picturing some one putting quarters in a moist Pita Pocket!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:09 AM   #8
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Ah well poopsie, I can only speak for myself when I say I have another legit business for which I am the proprietress. I do work from home (aside from occasional downtown meetings)

Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:20 AM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The more interesting question is "Why would anyone be troubled about a thread like that?"

I don't know WHY the initial post, but it seems like just another way to speak out against open speech on here. Odd how one can post repeatedly about "less moderation is good", yet start a thread like this one. Yes, I know, it doesn't actually SAY "get rid of the SNATCH thread, but I think that is how most literate people would read it.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:57 AM   #10
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Most other city's have more than one or two site to advertise with. Also with a lot of other site's you can post daily or boost your post.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:33 PM   #11
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
The more interesting question is "Why would anyone be troubled about a thread like that?"

I don't know WHY the initial post, but it seems like just another way to speak out against open speech on here. Odd how one can post repeatedly about "less moderation is good", yet start a thread like this one. Yes, I know, it doesn't actually SAY "get rid of the SNATCH thread, but I think that is how most literate people would read it.

Nobody asked you old man. lol. Joking.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:17 PM   #12
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Each market is different. What's works in one place won't work everywhere. I find Austin to have providers with very bad tcb skills and also my conversations with the few who do return emails and calls have been mostly rude with few exceptions. It might be a case of bad customer service tuning guys out. The short notice thread was more frustrating than my usual route so I stopped trying.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:37 PM   #13
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
Each market is different. What's works in one place won't work everywhere. I find Austin to have providers with very bad tcb skills and also my conversations with the few who do return emails and calls have been mostly rude with few exceptions. It might be a case of bad customer service tuning guys out. The short notice thread was more frustrating than my usual route so I stopped trying.
Maybe you are the problem.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:12 PM   #14
Mr.BobDabolina
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I think one of the main benefits of the snatch thread is instant gratification. Not everybody likes to make appointments for the next day or even two days down the road. At least that's how I felt about it. I knew who was available at the exact moment that I wanted to see them. I feel like it made the process I whole lot easier
Mr.BobDabolina is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 10:16 PM   #15
Alphamate
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Jesus Christ man, every other thread on this sub-forum is a couple well known posters talking shit, followed by a couple well known providers responding.

Don't you people have anything better to do than hang out talking shit all day? Maybe get together for an angry fuck orgy or something?

Shut the fuck up!

Signed ~ All of us.
Alphamate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women