Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > The Sandbox-West Texas
The Sandbox-West Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #16
Twain
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennie Mae View Post
But being the only woman without "baggage" at the age of 50? Now that would be some kind of awesome.

A girl can dream.

LOL ---- Dream on sweetheart. I too have the same dream!

Twain is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:41 AM   #17
Jennie Mae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twain View Post
LOL ---- Dream on sweetheart. I too have the same dream!
Oh I see you got my Christmas card.
Jennie Mae is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:46 AM   #18
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyoldmanelpaso View Post
Okay, who keeps telling otherwise beautiful women that they would look even better of they have tattoos all over their body?
I am sorry, but when looking at profiles, if the first thing I see is a giant tattoo crawling all over their body, then , nope, no way.

So, why is this considered sexy? I don't get it!
I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY ONE THINKS IT IS SEXY... now considered Art or an expression of who we were/are/or want to be it for sure is.

It is part of my past that I carry to my future. Mine is not so huge that you have to view it you can direct your eyes to my face my hands my???? lol several other body parts if you do not want to look at my painted history.. Or you can chosse a girl who has none at all but then there will be something you do not like about her either .. Her body is to fat or to thin her nose is to big or her hair is to stringy something that will not fit into your BOX of how the world should be..
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #19
oneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Actually, I have a gf, no tats. She is hot, beautiful lips, nice ass, great body, cute, but there is one bad thing, she lives with another guy. Anyway, I don't ever look at her and think, I wish she had a tat. I look at her, and I think, she will be mine if I just hold on to her, wait for him to make a mistake.
If you really believe that I would think that she is to fat, too think, nose too big or small, hair is stringy, you definetely got that wrong. I think that other guy doesn't know what he has got but I do. Only problem is this once a week friends with benefits just doesn't do it for me.
oneman is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:34 PM   #20
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

GREAT! glad your so happy with the perfect girl for you. Hope you get your wish and she gets single for you. And I will leave well enough alone.
<--------with a big ole whole in my tongue lol
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #21
epnav44
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I couldn't agree more... Women, skin is the sexiest thing alive.. Why ruin it with some stupid picture!
epnav44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #22
starlitejazz
Gaining Momentum

No, I don't care for tattoos. I have no problem if others feel differently,
but I won't see ladies that have several or big tattoos and when I read
that one I'm interested in has none, it really seals the deal.

But like I said....live and let live.
starlitejazz is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #23
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

"You don't put bumper stickers on a Ferrari."
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:06 PM   #24
Angel_Grace
Account Disabled

User ID: 6507
My ECCIE Reviews

Now I understand the dislike of cheap, poorly done, prison tattoos...
The skulls and snakes and pot leaves... Not very lady like! I get it! But what about us girls with QUALITY body art in discreet locations?
With a tshirt and panties and a pair of socks, you couldn't tell that I have any at all... THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE FOR ME. They are NOT for show or for public speculation. My art is expensive, well thought out, and beautiful on my body.
I'm a soldier, and patriot, and having my marks makes me who I am. Remembering who I am and where I came from and what I went through to get where I am today is what makes me ME! I wouldn't love my skin without them!
I feel sorry for all of you who are closed to the ladies with bodacious body art. We are beautiful and unique.
Angel_Grace is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #25
ponyboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Really!! Tattoos are not sexy!!

It's like saying, a provider won't see you because your fat, too old, going bald etc..

Granted everybody has their own opinion but saying, "there not sexy period" is too far!!
Everybody has their own likes and dislikes. Don't go around saying that tattoos are not sexy because you don't find them sexy.

I personally love tattoos and piercings. To each is their own!
ponyboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:39 PM   #26
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post

It's like saying, a provider won't see you because your fat, too old, going bald etc..

Granted everybody has their own opinion but saying, "there not sexy period" is too far!!
Everybody has their own likes and dislikes. Don't go around saying that tattoos are not sexy because you don't find them sexy.

Ride 'em, ponyboy! Well stated, as have been many other comments.

I have a colorful hibiscus flower on my thigh, done in Hawaii and a symbol carrying emotional significance for me, and that surprises a lot of people as I don't look like the type to have a tat. I enjoy doing what's not expected of me, sometimes. Makes things interesting.

I'd like to bring up one thought; not everybody has a tat for personal expression, art, defiance, or sex appeal. Some have tats to cover up scars, unattractive birthmarks, mistakes they made while young, or because it's culturally expected. (The gentleman who did mine in Hawaii was a native tribal artist, and for him NOT to have had a large amount of ink would've been unacceptable to his heritage.)

Making a blanket statement of negativity about tattoos reflects personal taste, but not personal knowledge of why the bearers have them, so please don't make assumptions.

Freedom of choice, and body decor, is a beautiful thing.

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #27
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself!!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #28
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My God, Jules, that photo on your Showcase of the building is amazing - and scares me to frickin' death! I'm afraid of heights. Is that you pre-tattoo with longer hair? One beautiful and brave gal surveying her queendom.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #29
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

<---- I love the reaction I get
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #30
Cdubster
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Grace View Post
Now I understand the dislike of cheap, poorly done, prison tattoos...
The skulls and snakes and pot leaves... Not very lady like! I get it! But what about us girls with QUALITY body art in discreet locations?
With a tshirt and panties and a pair of socks, you couldn't tell that I have any at all... THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE FOR ME. They are NOT for show or for public speculation. My art is expensive, well thought out, and beautiful on my body.
I'm a soldier, and patriot, and having my marks makes me who I am. Remembering who I am and where I came from and what I went through to get where I am today is what makes me ME! I wouldn't love my skin without them!
I feel sorry for all of you who are closed to the ladies with bodacious body art. We are beautiful and unique.
Well said, Angel, and I agree completely!
Cdubster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women