Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2019, 10:18 PM   #1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default IOP

I think i’ve Figured out most of the acronyms but I can’t figure out IOP. What is that? I’m sure i will feel like an idiot once you tell me.
67663 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 05:14 AM   #2
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Illusion of passion.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 04:47 PM   #3
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bringing to life your Desires!
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:40 AM   #4
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

The only dumb question is one that is not asked.

IOP= Because you are paying for her service, she not only gives the real feeling that she is into you, but also that she enjoys what she is doing and what you are doing to her BCD. AKA moaning, ego stroking, ect.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 11:39 AM   #5
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

IOP= faking it.

there are providers out there that don't fake it. Usually after you've developed a LTR with them, and they really know you and you REALLY know them.

That's the hobby Holy Grail!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 11:40 AM   #6
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Life is a stage.....
And that includes the real world as well.

Anonymous has two valid points.
I'm quite happy with the very small handful of women that I each have multiple years with.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 02:26 PM   #7
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intens...atient_program
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 06:07 PM   #8
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
IOP= faking it.

there are providers out there that don't fake it. Usually after you've developed a LTR with them, and they really know you and you REALLY know them.

That's the hobby Holy Grail!
The providers you say that do not fake it, do fake it, they are just good at it. If they are so enamored with you, try telling the provider that you think gives real passion in a session that you would love to see her again but have no money and see how quickly they say "NO".
Old 07-20-2019, 12:43 AM   #9
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default I'm sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
The providers you say that do not fake it, do fake it, they are just good at it. If they are so enamored with you, try telling the provider that you think gives real passion in a session that you would love to see her again but have no money and see how quickly they say "NO".

...that the hobby has left you so cynical and bitter. My ATF has:

1. Driven 4.5 hours one way and rented a hotel room to see only me, no other clients;
2. Given her RW name and address so I can send gifts to her;
3. Knows my RW name and address;
4. Has been completely discreet in the 3 years and numerous times I have seen her;
5. is happily married with 2 daughters;
6. And yes, in one appointment I was so dizzy and lightheaded I forgot to leave the donation. I called her and apologized and asked if she wanted me to send her a money order, a gift card, or electronic payment; her reply:

"Don't worry about it. I'll see you again."

I can understand where you're coming from. Prior to meeting her, I pretty much gave up on the local scene, saving up for annual trips to Las Vegas and Montreal. But my ATF has renewed my faith that there are some honest, compassionate, caring ladies in the hobby that also love sex just as much as I do.

You find what you look for.

Just my $0.02.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:17 AM   #10
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Life is a stage.....
And that includes the real world as well.

Anonymous has two valid points.
I'm quite happy with the very small handful of women that I each have multiple years with.
Or working on it 😚
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 10:45 AM   #11
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
...that the hobby has left you so cynical and bitter. My ATF has:

1. Driven 4.5 hours one way and rented a hotel room to see only me, no other clients;
2. Given her RW name and address so I can send gifts to her;
3. Knows my RW name and address;
4. Has been completely discreet in the 3 years and numerous times I have seen her;
5. is happily married with 2 daughters;
6. And yes, in one appointment I was so dizzy and lightheaded I forgot to leave the donation. I called her and apologized and asked if she wanted me to send her a money order, a gift card, or electronic payment; her reply:

"Don't worry about it. I'll see you again."

I can understand where you're coming from. Prior to meeting her, I pretty much gave up on the local scene, saving up for annual trips to Las Vegas and Montreal. But my ATF has renewed my faith that there are some honest, compassionate, caring ladies in the hobby that also love sex just as much as I do.

You find what you look for.

Just my $0.02.
Good for you. Yes, and since they are unverifiable, I could have made up situations to make my ATF look like that too. Or, maybe she is a member here and can confirm your post above.

Of course, you have no idea about anything other than what she tells you to be true. Giving RW info bites you in the ass 100% of the time. It may not be right away, but it will happen. As far as you forgetting to leave the donation, the session was not free and I am sure you paid her double the next time you saw her. It is all IOP to keep making you come back to spend more, wake up.

Like I said, contact her and tell her that you would like to see her for a 1 or 2 hour or maybe a no time limit session, and this time, maybe even go out on a dinner date beforehand or afterwards. Then after she agrees, tell her that all the money you have at the current time is just enough for you to go dutch on the check. And no, you cannot pay her double the next time you see her, as a matter of fact, since she likes and enjoys you so much, all future visits should also be free as well....but every now and then when you get a wild hair up you ass, you should give her $20 for gas since she drove 4.5 hours to meet you and only you!
Old 07-22-2019, 03:53 PM   #12
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default I don't know what your issue is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Good for you. Yes, and since they are unverifiable, I could have made up situations to make my ATF look like that too. Or, maybe she is a member here and can confirm your post above.

Of course, you have no idea about anything other than what she tells you to be true. Giving RW info bites you in the ass 100% of the time. It may not be right away, but it will happen. As far as you forgetting to leave the donation, the session was not free and I am sure you paid her double the next time you saw her. It is all IOP to keep making you come back to spend more, wake up.

Like I said, contact her and tell her that you would like to see her for a 1 or 2 hour or maybe a no time limit session, and this time, maybe even go out on a dinner date beforehand or afterwards. Then after she agrees, tell her that all the money you have at the current time is just enough for you to go dutch on the check. And no, you cannot pay her double the next time you see her, as a matter of fact, since she likes and enjoys you so much, all future visits should also be free as well....but every now and then when you get a wild hair up you ass, you should give her $20 for gas since she drove 4.5 hours to meet you and only you!

I have discreetly checked out her info - check. She has not felt the need to check into my info, and I have safeguards in place whenever somebody decides to "ping" me.

Because of my work and personal life, I did not see her again after the forgotten donation until 8 months later. She never brought it up, I checked in with her about once a month offering to send it electronically, she always declined.

I always pay 20% - 25% above her posted rates because I believe exceptional service should always receive a generous tip.

I will be about two hours drive from her incall location next week, traveling for business. She has already offered to drive that distance to see me - I did not ask her to, she offered without me asking or hinting.

I can understand why you might be dubious about our relationship, but when I started on this board, Bustygirl (Amber) of Houston was the owner, and the quality of providers was light years better than the average quality of provider now. NCNS's weren't tolerated, and all of the forbidden topics that can get a hobbyist banned for life on ECCIE would also get a provider banned for life (not just 1 year max) on ASPD. the discourse between hobbyists and providers was more civil, and fun! I stopped posting reviews on ECCIE a long time ago because my PM box would blow up with "no-you-didn't" haters. The same people would contact the providers I visited and ask for no-go services like BBFSCIP and claim that she did it with me (no way!). In short, ASPD turned into ECCIE and ECCIE turned into a troll haven, where the majority of providers are willing to put up with the constant negative behavior because they feel they have to.

I will say that to get the same level of service that I get from this provider, I have to travel out of the country.

That being said, I hope that you find whatever you are looking for, and no longer feel the need to disparage other's success in finding what they are looking for.

Anon out.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:08 PM   #13
Skittlez
Premium Access

Encounters: 140

For me, a certain minimum of IOP is important to ensure a good session...

IOP is 'illusion of passion'... A provider with good IOP makes you believe the 'fantasy' that she is genuinely happy and excited for you to be there to fuck her.

The reality is that she is a provider - and
she is working.

This is her job and she's actually happy that you are bringing her a donation $$$.

Being delighted that you are there to fuck her, have her suck your dick, stick your fingers, tongue and dick in her orifices, etc - well not so much... THAT IS THE REALITY.

Understand that often, she has just met you, you two have no relationship. You are probably older, fatter, bald, socially inept or whatever, not in her league, etc... ;0)

Yet.... a provider with good IOP makes YOU feel as if you are her best boyfriend ever!

She makes you THINK THAT she really loves your tongue in her mouth, your finger in her VJ, your dick down her throat, pounding her pussy - or shoved in her ass.

That's NOT REALITY
- that's ILLUSION - and (IMHO) the really good providers have great IOP skills in addition to the "technique skills" of BJ, kissing, touching, fucking, anal, etc.

The activities that are the antithesis of IOP are also helpful to cite... clock watching, lotsa rules, lotsa NO's, little or no convo, mechanical skillz, watching the TV, answering the phone during the sesh, asking 'did you cum yet'?....

I think that you get the idea...

So... for me, it makes little difference how young, toned, tight, beautiful, etc she is, if her attitude is devoid of IOP.
Skittlez is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:31 PM   #14
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

I am amazed (but shouldn't be) at the amount of hate generated at my direction for my disclosures about my current ATF.

This is demeaning and insulting to both me and the provider, as it implies that:

1. I can't tell between IOP and real passion. Well, I've been here since ASPD days, had a "few" encounters locally and a lot more overseas and in Las Vegas. Some would call me a senior citizen; I prefer to think of myself as a well - seasoned gentleman. I know the difference and have become somewhat skilled and very discerning about the providers I see, because you can smell the BS in the way their barely literate ads are "written". I see a "new" provider on the average of once every 5 - 7 years. Universally, they are over 40. Some are over 50.

2. It's also insulting to the specific provider and providers in general in that in the above poster's world view, providers are only motivated by money and are incapable of feeling passion either. I categorically reject both. Bad providers have cost me tens of thousands of dollars and my health over the decades; good provides are worth their weight in platinum. But in the above poster's view, they are all just gold digging harlots incapable of having any human feeling except greed.

But mostly, I feel sorry for the two "gentlemen" above, because they have become so bitter, narrow minded and self righteous that they feel it is their duty to "educate" me as to what providers are "really" like.

Well gentlemen, maybe the providers you see are like that, and I see from your encounter reports that you have the need to boast of many pelts under your belts. I have gone as long as 7 - 8 years without seeing a provider because none could pass MY screening.

It's sad that you have such a narrow view of human sexuality that you can only measure it in dollars and cents. It's also a sad comment that another hobbyist can't raise his hand and say, "I've got a great long term (3 years plus) relationship with a provider and we really enjoy each other's company."

Your insistence that providers are only motivated by one thing says more about your inability to see providers for what they really are - human beings with wants, needs, and desires that go far beyond the mere monetary.

I feel sorry for the two of you. Really, really sorry. As I enter my 7th decade on this rock I've decided what is important for me. Your inability to just say, "He's happy, great for him" speaks volumes of the hatred and hostility you walk around with every day. How do you live inside yourself? Or does your self-righteousness preclude you from ever thinking about how you interact and value (or not) other people?

It's individuals like you that give our collective gender a bad rap. And you have done you share in making what was once a great, respectful, communicative board (ASPD) into the harlot hater haven that is ECCIE.

Bravo, "gentlemen", bravo! (Slow one hand clapping.) Are you satisfied that you have "won" now? Do you see all women through the same limited lens that you see providers? You mothers? Your spouses? Your daughters? What will your legacy be - "He made a shitload of money and screwed every bimbo within a time zone"?

I will be more than satisfied if someone remembers me who was honest, straightforward, compassionate, and not afraid to laugh at my shortcomings (and I have many) and learn from others whose hearts and minds are open to my thoughts. That will be just fine.

Pissed off at what I DARE reply? Well, just look in the last-minute ISO section of your location and reaffirm the correctness of your microscopically narrow view of humanity by going out and find a "provider" that meets the narrow definition and scope of emotion that you are comfortable with. Go add some more pelts to your belts. It's important to you, obviously. To me, it just reminds me of the loud drunk at the bar that claims to have been at Normandy, the Tet Offensive, advised 10 different Presidents and won MVP in the 2018 World Series. Right.
Old 07-25-2019, 10:16 PM   #15
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
I am amazed (but shouldn't be) at the amount of hate generated at my direction for my disclosures about my current ATF.

This is demeaning and insulting to both me and the provider, as it implies that:

1. I can't tell between IOP and real passion. Well, I've been here since ASPD days, had a "few" encounters locally and a lot more overseas and in Las Vegas. Some would call me a senior citizen; I prefer to think of myself as a well - seasoned gentleman. I know the difference and have become somewhat skilled and very discerning about the providers I see, because you can smell the BS in the way their barely literate ads are "written". I see a "new" provider on the average of once every 5 - 7 years. Universally, they are over 40. Some are over 50.

2. It's also insulting to the specific provider and providers in general in that in the above poster's world view, providers are only motivated by money and are incapable of feeling passion either. I categorically reject both. Bad providers have cost me tens of thousands of dollars and my health over the decades; good provides are worth their weight in platinum. But in the above poster's view, they are all just gold digging harlots incapable of having any human feeling except greed.

But mostly, I feel sorry for the two "gentlemen" above, because they have become so bitter, narrow minded and self righteous that they feel it is their duty to "educate" me as to what providers are "really" like.

Well gentlemen, maybe the providers you see are like that, and I see from your encounter reports that you have the need to boast of many pelts under your belts. I have gone as long as 7 - 8 years without seeing a provider because none could pass MY screening.

It's sad that you have such a narrow view of human sexuality that you can only measure it in dollars and cents. It's also a sad comment that another hobbyist can't raise his hand and say, "I've got a great long term (3 years plus) relationship with a provider and we really enjoy each other's company."

Your insistence that providers are only motivated by one thing says more about your inability to see providers for what they really are - human beings with wants, needs, and desires that go far beyond the mere monetary.

I feel sorry for the two of you. Really, really sorry. As I enter my 7th decade on this rock I've decided what is important for me. Your inability to just say, "He's happy, great for him" speaks volumes of the hatred and hostility you walk around with every day. How do you live inside yourself? Or does your self-righteousness preclude you from ever thinking about how you interact and value (or not) other people?

It's individuals like you that give our collective gender a bad rap. And you have done you share in making what was once a great, respectful, communicative board (ASPD) into the harlot hater haven that is ECCIE.

Bravo, "gentlemen", bravo! (Slow one hand clapping.) Are you satisfied that you have "won" now? Do you see all women through the same limited lens that you see providers? You mothers? Your spouses? Your daughters? What will your legacy be - "He made a shitload of money and screwed every bimbo within a time zone"?

I will be more than satisfied if someone remembers me who was honest, straightforward, compassionate, and not afraid to laugh at my shortcomings (and I have many) and learn from others whose hearts and minds are open to my thoughts. That will be just fine.

Pissed off at what I DARE reply? Well, just look in the last-minute ISO section of your location and reaffirm the correctness of your microscopically narrow view of humanity by going out and find a "provider" that meets the narrow definition and scope of emotion that you are comfortable with. Go add some more pelts to your belts. It's important to you, obviously. To me, it just reminds me of the loud drunk at the bar that claims to have been at Normandy, the Tet Offensive, advised 10 different Presidents and won MVP in the 2018 World Series. Right.
DUDE, I hate you to because I want one like that.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women