Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2020, 03:19 PM   #46
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
I think movies will be opening up soon
I've seen that most (90%) expect to start slowly opening up in mid-July.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 11:28 PM   #47
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I miss fountain drinks. Hate having to go through a drive thru to get one. They don’t do it right.

Also miss having my own time with no wife or kids around so I can get my weird on.
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 12:37 PM   #48
aka Mike Hammer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Planes, trains and automobiles! Getting my passport stamped and hearing ' Welcome back to Europe'; wherever that may be and whenever. If I must settle for another place as a stop gap on this planet so be it.

I'd like to answer not having to wear a mask anymore but sadly I think we are looking at 1-3 years of masks; won't be forever..

Passport Stamped
Masks in the trash

Traveling the world; specifically starting to see every country in Europe before I die or get too old. Live every other month abroad in a foreign country perhaps which would mean for every pricey country I stay one day in would need to balance it off with some third world/shit hole place but in time can see the world. Become an ex-pat.

In a nutshell ' Getting out of the United ( Divided) States' once and for all; keep the tax base low at the same time
I'll be happy to get back to Germany as long as I can also go to Switzerland, until the Germans let loose of the ladies. They've been talking Nordic Model B.S. in the Bundestag. I don't think it will pass, but I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a new ProstG (law) after this.
aka Mike Hammer is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:38 PM   #49
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

miss going to my favorite restaurants and meeting up with friends....movies, sports on tv

wish it would get back to normal but can't see it happening without a vaccine.
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 05:35 PM   #50
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I miss some of my longtime client friends...this Covid crap has put a damper on there playtime!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 06:13 PM   #51
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think variety of professional ladies available is what I miss most. Right now if a lady isn’t driving or flying there’s not much of that in some cities.

I wanna have a triples weekend where I’m actively inside a woman in some capacity at all times in for those two days when in bed. They can work out whose turn is it lol. With covid doing something with more than one lady is a tad risky at the moment. I’ve done two ladies before. Three ladies for a reverse gangbang would be more than cool.

I have sorta enjoyed not having to go to dinner dates and ordering in with less outdoorsey stuff during this covid. Saves money and it’s kinda cool for time wasting type activity like typical dinner dates. I usually preferred on overnights to get right to the action first and eat later after your showered again and you have been busy a few hours. I can still do that ordering in or getting takeout so I can maximize my booked time frame and get right to it without delay or subtle questionnaire type small talk at a dinner table. Chicks barely eat the way they really want to on dinner dates anyways cause they want to make sure there performance isn’t hindered later. Chicks will order a steak “just because”, pick at their peas or inferior salad, ask for a to go plate, and then when y’all part ways the next day won’t even take the leftovers with them to feed their dog. Seems like a waste of time most times. But it’s a necessary evil.

Besides dinner dates sure or more interesting after a few hours of fun. If her hair is still in good condition and she has the energy to go out to eat I’m with it. But the appetizer is in the hotel room first well before the dinner date a few hours later. I need to make sure she really had an appetite for it. Lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women