Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2011, 01:46 PM   #16
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just had this conversation about a week or so ago with a gent.
I think it's erotic to have a guy tied up/bound ad wearing a full face mask with the mouth visible so he can be told how to use & enjoy his sense of taste, until he's allowed by his mistress, to use his hands & eyes to eye her.

The ful face mask is incredibly HOT when your with 2 Bi men. When one is wearing the mask and the other slowly slides his cock through the opening of the masks mouth & in between the others lips. Is fucking erotic & hot!

Bring on the masks, ball gags and ropes for tying up. There's a whole of erotic pleasure to be had!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-rated View Post
Hey guys, YUP i think i am getting addicted to Another Realm! Daily visitor so i try to contribute!
So, how does everyone feel about having sex with a mask or a hood (with eye and mouth holes)? I have done it like in a BDSM scenario tons of times (and loved it). But i am really wanting to just have it with another where we both are wearing hoods or masks the whole time>>>>>>.
Licks
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:22 PM   #17
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122
Default hooded and blindfolded

mostly i've used blindfolds.
and havent done it when we both were blindfolded - will have to do that soon!

from a stroll down my memory lane...

one of my intros to D/s was a woman ["LA"] introduced to me from another sub ["KD"]. KD vouched for me so that LA was comfortable w/ the encounter. i talked w/ a her a couple of times and then made arrangements to meet once she came to dallas. i told her that i wanted her to leave the door unlocked, be naked with a blindfold, and kneeling on the floor facing away from the door. KD said i could ask her to do almost anything [no greek] but not call her my slave, as we were just client/provider. KD also said that LA was an expert in fellatio and satisfying her dates.

so, i arrived, entered and complimented her on following my instructions. for the next 50 mins, she did exactly as i asked, working me to 2 spurting orgasms and several body orgasms. after the activities were over, i showered and then asked her to join me on the couch so i could hold her and thank her for being a very good submissive slut [her choice of words]. she asked me if i would remove the blindfold and i said NO. she kinda whimpered a bit but i remained firm. but, her sweetness and submissiveness to my desires won me over and i removed it just before i left.

we played similar encounters for several years. we also used one of those black hoods w/ only a hold for the mouth - mostly she wore it, but i did a time or two when i let her take the reins.

i sure do miss her!!!

a few that are acceptable on eccie.

and links to others that are not acceptable on eccie.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-...sked%20sub.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-...%20sucking.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-...lded%20cum.JPG
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #18
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There's something soooooooooooo fucking sexy about a warm wet mouth waiting to be pleasured and your sense of sight is not allowed.
Damn that mouth is begging for a cock to slowly slide in & out of it.....

[quote=pmdelites;1738776]
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:16 AM   #19
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Just love blindfolds, masks, anything that restricts my sight and allows me to sometimes enjoy the sensations available. Ice cold gloves, Hot wax, the drag of a sharp letter opener amd unexpected SMACK! from a paddle.
Every time someone mentions tied up on here I always think of a post from Monk about Black Cords! One of the most erotic things I have seen here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
I think it's erotic to have a guy tied up/bound ad wearing a full face mask with the mouth visible so he can be told how to use & enjoy his sense of taste, until he's allowed by his mistress, to use his hands & eyes to eye her.

The ful face mask is incredibly HOT when your with 2 Bi men. When one is wearing the mask and the other slowly slides his cock through the opening of the masks mouth & in between the others lips. Is fucking erotic & hot!

Bring on the masks, ball gags and ropes for tying up. There's a whole of erotic pleasure to be had!!
Lovin50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

not sure what happened to the publicly viewable ones. here they are again.

just a hood

hood and blindfold [she kept telling me she could see thrum the material. problem solved]

with her red scarf.

fetishist, you may remember this sub [she was from houston area].
like i said, i miss her. but at least i have these memories.

also renamed one of the privately viewable ones.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-...DFOLDEDCUM.JPG
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #21
AlexOfHouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41069
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

The full face mask is incredibly HOT when your with 2 Bi men. When one is wearing the mask and the other slowly slides his cock through the opening of the masks mouth & in between the others lips. Is fucking erotic & hot!

Quote:
There's something soooooooooooo fucking sexy about a warm wet mouth waiting to be pleasured and your sense of sight is not allowed.
Damn that mouth is begging for a cock to slowly slide in & out of it.....

That sounds very hot I am definitely going to try and find someone here in Houston who can fulfill this fantasy for me. Just the thought of it get me aroused.
AlexOfHouston is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #22
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I have done it with a masked man, it was awesome! A lot of fun! I also keep a blindfold in my 'other' toy bag.
Oh, I have a picture of the masked man I played with... I will see if I can find it and if it is tame enough to post!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #23
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

OK I think I have censored this to make it safe enough to post...

Yes, I do have several hockey masks....you get to take yours home! Who is game??
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:08 AM   #24
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

That looks like my cousin in that mask.....lol (yall know I am joking)
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:50 AM   #25
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I've always wanted to do the Lone Ranger. Does that count?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:44 AM   #26
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

I met you Ginger while in Biloxi almost a year ago...OMG.
Yes, you can do the lone ranger. Call me sometimes girl
Anita Lay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women