Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2018, 05:17 PM   #1
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Read This You Uneducated Deplorables, This Is The Real Trump Economy. Trump played you for fools! He loves the uneducated !

The tax scam will only make this worse you fools!

https://apple.news/AJRwwjCBQSa6ZP7jfqMvMrw
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:40 PM   #2
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Although there might be some truths to this article. What you are trying to project from it isn't exclusively a Trump thing. Trump's Tax Plan has not come to fruition this early in his administration so any prediction is based on pure conjecture. If you were as educated and as intelligent as you think you are you would realize that. Since you aren't that smart and it's obvious you've never done any realistic research on the subject of economy or anything else for that matter you've become a laughing stock within this forum and you haven't gained any respect from other posters. Your silliness and immaturity is getting old.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:28 AM   #3
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Although there might be some truths to this article. What you are trying to project from it isn't exclusively a Trump thing. Trump's Tax Plan has not come to fruition this early in his administration so any prediction is based on pure conjecture. If you were as educated and as intelligent as you think you are you would realize that. Since you aren't that smart and it's obvious you've never done any realistic research on the subject of economy or anything else for that matter you've become a laughing stock within this forum and you haven't gained any respect from other posters. Your silliness and immaturity is getting old.

Jim
What’s getting old is the obvious destruction Trump is doing to the USA while deplorable idiots like you give him cover and refuse to see the obvious. I’m sorry if the truth hurts but you need to hear it because you never will on Fox News, it’s up to us educators and real news to spread the word and defend the truth.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:51 AM   #4
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Why the fuck do you care what other people make?

Unemployment down. Black unemployment at a record low. Stock Market at a record high. N. Korea has chilled for the moment. Illegal crossings down. NO MASS DEPORTATIONS. Everyone will get more money in their paycheck starting in Feb and most will pay less taxes in 2018. Major corporations give out 100s of 1000s in bonuses. Walmart raises min wage to 11 an hour.

Apple, ATT and many others investing heavily in the US.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:04 AM   #5
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
What’s getting old is the obvious destruction Trump is doing to the USA while deplorable idiots like you give him cover and refuse to see the obvious. I’m sorry if the truth hurts but you need to hear it because you never will on Fox News, it’s up to us educators and real news to spread the word and defend the truth.
You have no idea what you're even talking about. If you did you would realize all Main Stream Media outlets are owned and operated by the same people. CNN and MSNBC are pushing the Liberal script while Fox News is pushing the Conservative side. They all deserve and should be questioned for the validity of the content they deliver. You're brain dead if you think any of them are above board. That's the reason you get ragged by so many in this forum because you're a gullible little dingbat.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:04 AM   #6
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can you point to a specific example of Trump destorying the country rather than spouting cliched rhetoric?

If you want to see real destruction, look at cities like Detroit where decades of Democratic policies have created shitholes within the USA.

Speaking of deplorables, who would you rather have a beer with? A redneck deplorable or an inner-city deplorable? I would choose the former even though you probably consider that choice racist.
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:46 AM   #7
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingFun69 View Post
Can you point to a specific example of Trump destorying the country rather than spouting cliched rhetoric?

If you want to see real destruction, look at cities like Detroit where decades of Democratic policies have created shitholes within the USA.

Speaking of deplorables, who would you rather have a beer with? A redneck deplorable or an inner-city deplorable? I would choose the former even though you probably consider that choice racist.
Dude are you kidding me? Everything Trump has done is done with destroying America in mind. We can go all the way back to his birther comments about Obama, he knew none of that was true, why did he do it? He did it to start creating racial tensions in America, to begin our destruction by dividing whites against anyone of color. It’s the same reason he made the comments in support of the klan March and called them good people, his intent is to eat away at our moral fiber.

He continues the assault by attacking news and our justice department, doing this turns people against their government, it creates chaos. His attacks on the United Nations have brought our standing in the world community to a all time low. His tax plan further divided the country by shifting wealth to the top 1 % while depressing the middle class. The tax plan is creating trillions in added national debt which will lead to a future recession. His deregulation’s of regulations in place to protect the environment and consumers will lead to a further decay of our society.

Everything he does is text book of what Putin would have wanted done to put America down while elevating Russia in the world order. His refusal to investigate the Russian attack on our elections only means easier and more frequent attacks from Russia on our elections. If trump is not directly working with Russia to bring down America then how can anyone explain his actions?

Lastly, a deplorable is a conservative racist that I would not have a beer with regardless of origin.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:53 AM   #8
BigDog63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Us educators? Good grief....you such a stereotype of the holier than thou liberal 'elite'. Thank you, sir! Nothing better exemplifies what is wrong with the left!

Has it occurred to you that someone who so CLEARLY is just a Democratic mouthpiece is hardly positioned to educate anyone on ... anything? No, I suspect it hasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
No, clearly he cannot.
BigDog63 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:54 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Dude are you kidding me? Everything Trump has done is done with destroying America in mind. We can go all the way back to his birther comments about Obama, he knew none of that was true, why did he do it? He did it to start creating racial tensions in America, to begin our destruction by dividing whites against anyone of color. It’s the same reason he made the comments in support of the klan March and called them good people, his intent is to eat away at our moral fiber.

He continues the assault by attacking news and our justice department, doing this turns people against their government, it creates chaos. His attacks on the United Nations have brought our standing in the world community to a all time low. His tax plan further divided the country by shifting wealth to the top 1 % while depressing the middle class. The tax plan is creating trillions in added national debt which will lead to a future recession. His deregulation’s of regulations in place to protect the environment and consumers will lead to a further decay of our society.

Everything he does is text book of what Putin would have wanted done to put America down while elevating Russia in the world order. His refusal to investigate the Russian attack on our elections only means easier and more frequent attacks from Russia on our elections. If trump is not directly working with Russia to bring down America then how can anyone explain his actions?

Lastly, a deplorable is a conservative racist that I would not have a beer with regardless of origin.
You're the Putin Puppet, Standing Stupid, but you're too stupid to realize how you're dancing to his song, you ignorant POS.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:15 AM   #10
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well the birther comments did finally get Obama to come up with "a" birth certificate now didn't it? I don't believe it was done to create racial tension though. More so to try and get a radical leftist out of office.

Regarding the Klan, yes they are a despicable/deplorable group, but they had every right to protest down in VA (the ACLU even defended their right to protest). It was the scumbag Antifa group and Democratic leaders that created and set off the confrontation of what would have otherwise been a peaceful protest.

Quote:
There is a reason CNN has been called the Communist/Clinton News Network for decades. They have an agenda (just as Fox News does) to create propaganda for their viewing audience. Fox News at least has more accurate reporting when you get away from the entertainment segments like Hannity and former O'Reilly. Ever see Blitzer and Mattews gush like little school boys trying to hide their erectins whenever they mentioned Hillary? Pathetic.

The United Nations is nothing more than a collection of despot dictators and should have been dissolved long ago. Hopefully I will see this happen in my lifetime.

The tax plan is only adding a little over 1 trillion in debt over a decade. Compared to Obama doubling the national debt, this is a drop in the bucket. We are already well on our way to becoming the next Greece, so nothing really matters at this point. Just don't steal and give my hard-earned money to the lefty deplorables and I'm a happy camper.

Quote:

You must be reading some great left-wing conspiracy websites similar to the right's InfoWars. Care to share you link? I always enjoy a good conspiracy story and laugh.

For the record, there are deplorables on both sides of the political spectrum, but given your lack of intelligence, I can see why you continue to create your own definitions.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:26 AM   #11
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I don't even know why anyone gives this guy (just guessing) the time of day by engaging in a conversation with him (?) or answering replying to his (?) posts!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:34 AM   #12
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post
I don't even know why anyone gives this guy (just guessing) the time of day by engaging in a conversation with him (?) or answering replying to his (?) posts!
There's always the hope that some small seed of intelligence will get planted in his tiny brain and grow to fruition.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:40 AM   #13
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Good luck!
But it won't happen with all the name calling etc.
I try not to read his posts and when he comments on a post by others I seldom finish reading.
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:56 AM   #14
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good luck!
But it won't happen with all the name calling etc.
I try not to read his posts and when he comments on a post by others I seldom finish reading.
You a holes post relentlessly about garbage like Benghazi, Clinton’s email server, fusion gps, fbi corruption, and then tell me I post conspiracy theories and garbage. The reason you don’t like reading anything I post is because it doesn’t agree with you and exposes your ignorance.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:24 AM   #15
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Ya know, I agree with Tinman's post.

Everyone knows StandInShit has been a knuckleheaded agitator Day One he began posting in this forum. At this stage, why is there even one VIEW per anything he posts let alone follow up remarks from any member of the community? I'm guilty myself, of course, of egging him on; but I'm with Tinman....why even get into one shred of dialogue with this this idiot going forward? As some have said before....if you stop feeding a stray, sooner or later they'll move on.

Let's face it, he's made little to zero sense with his daily / weekly attacks on President Trump, his agenda, his cabinet, his family, etc. This mindless mantra of "he's destroying our country" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.....not to mention his constant mis-use of "plural pronouns" (ie: our...we....us...etc).

Let's be clear here: there's absolutely NOTHING I want to be included in per ANY ideology StandInShit identifies with. His end of the spectrum is a complete 180 degrees of my world. Speak for yourself, SiS....you and your kind only.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women