Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2018, 04:10 PM   #16
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
People keep saying that. BUT SINCE A funding bill needs 60 votes, and the reps only have 51 to 49 in the senate, HOW DO THEY HAVE THE POWER in the senate?

My big question is WHY IS IT when the govt shuts down, the FBI and military don't get paid, BUT WELFARE LEECHES and the turd politicians STILL GET PAID?? if anything the military/fbi etc, SHOULD be the only ones who KEEP their pay checks.. EVERYONE ELSE< TOUGH TITTY!
Why is it that a predator like you is even breathing free air. You should be locked up in segregation. Gen pop would ice your sick ass
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:41 PM   #17
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Like the man told CNN's Jim Acosta today, you know better than that. You know that it takes 60 votes in the Senate to move a bill forward. You know that so why are you pretending otherwise? Almost all republicans voted for the House bill. Almost all republicans will vote for the Senate bill. Why won't it advance beyond a vote in the Senate? Democrats like Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin who would rather have an issue than to really help non-Americans stay in this country.

The democrats will be voting against our military men and WOMEN. They will be voting against children. They will actually be voting against illegal aliens.
you are wasting your time trying to reason with lipstick he"s too stupid

plus the government people who don"t work it"s like a paid vacation
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:52 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

TWITLER grabbed the GOP by the pussy again.

The American people will hold them accountable.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:54 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It will henceforth and forever hereafter be known as the: "The Schumer Shutdown"!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:10 PM   #20
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
In this instance he does. The Senate needs 60 votes for the budget you dimwit. .
Strange but themystified, the poster who likes to use the "traitor" word, didn't know that.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:30 PM   #21
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Think it will happen? I don't see how the Dims gain much if it does and if it does, I don't see what they win when it is lifted.

There is absolutely no reason to shut down the government (other than the Democrats want to blame Trump) as the DACA vote doesn't come up till end of Feb beginning of March.

Democrats are just drunk on anger because nothing absolutely nothing that they put forth on their hatred of Trump is coming to fruition, in fact it is all falling apart, think on how if Trump got elected the economy would fail
http://fortune.com/2016/09/14/donald...omy-president/
well instead the economy is booming, stock market up over 38%.

Think on how we can't bring companies back to America (or so the Dems say/said) https://www.quora.com/Why-are-many-D...er-coming-back, and here comes Apple back to America bringing along with it its backs taxes and 350 billion dollars not even speaking to the minimum of 20,000 jobs, (think Dems more taxes being paid by those 20,000 people brings down the deficit by a hefty amount and that 350 billion, well that can certainly contribute paying for that wall that the Dems used to want and all of sudden when they might be able to accumulate votes from the uneducated, hey let them in and to hell with "we the people")
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/1...0000-new-jobs/

Dems are scared as all get go that the "collusion factor" is turning on them, think FBI and DOJ, Clinton, yup there was collusion but it wasn't Trump.

Schumer just wants to show he 's "got a set" after his crying jig. you the man Chucky, NOT!!!!!!!
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:32 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post

The democrats will be voting against our military men and WOMEN. They will be voting against children. They will actually be voting against illegal aliens.
Drama Queen 2.0

bambino beat you to number one
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:35 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
There is absolutely no reason to shut down the government (other than the Democrats want to blame Trump) as the DACA vote doesn't come up till end of Feb beginning of March.

Democrats are just drunk on anger because nothing absolutely nothing that they put forth on their hatred of Trump is coming to fruition, in fact it is all falling apart, think on how if Trump got elected the economy would fail
http://fortune.com/2016/09/14/donald...omy-president/
well instead the economy is booming, stock market up over 38%.

Think on how we can't bring companies back to America (or so the Dems say/said) https://www.quora.com/Why-are-many-D...er-coming-back, and here comes Apple back to America bringing along with it its backs taxes and 350 billion dollars not even speaking to the minimum of 20,000 jobs, (think Dems more taxes being paid by those 20,000 people brings down the deficit by a hefty amount and that 350 billion well that can certainly contribute paying for that wall that the Dems used to want and all of sudden when they might be able to accumulate votes from the uneducated, hey let them in to hell with "we the people")
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/1...0000-new-jobs/

Dems are scared as all get go that the "collusion factor" is turning on them, think FBI and DOJ, Clinton, yup there was collusion but it wasn't Trump.

Schumer just wants to show he 's "got a set" after his crying jig. you the man, NOT!!!!!!!
The same thing was said about the GOP in the last shutdown and the GOP cleaned up in 2014 midterm!

I suspect similar results...except for the Dems.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:43 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Drama Queen 2.0

bambino beat you to number one
Oh, you’re the biggest drama queen on ECCIE Bobbeemagee!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 06:28 PM   #25
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=WTF;1060403151]The same thing was said about the GOP in the last shutdown and the GOP cleaned up in 2014 midterm!

I suspect similar results...except for the Dems.

That could very well be true as ECHOPLEX posted so eloquently few days, its all cyclical and I might add, that's not a bad thing. If we could all at least speak with each other in a civilized and courteous manner, we might get something accomplished but if this board is a microcosm of our society, we are definitely in a bad way maybe even headed the way of the Romans.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 06:38 PM   #26
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
In this instance he does. The Senate needs 60 votes for the budget you dimwit. But Schumer isn’t very bright. He didn’t let one Dimocrat vote for the tax bill. Even the ones from states that Trump won handily. Wanna bet how many of those Senators lose in November? But if they don’t get a deal, Schumer is siding with illegal immigrants instead of our military and American citizens. Good luck with that.

why should he..the American dipshit people said they wanted the Republicans to run Congress and all branches of govnt. So let the Repubs govern. Stop asking for dems help...
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:38 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
but if this board is a microcosm of our society, we are definitely in a bad way maybe even headed the way of the Romans.
We are rotting from within, just like all dynasties.

Watch those sneaky Chinese!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:44 PM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
So let the Repubs govern. Stop asking for dems help...
No one is asking for dim-retard help, asslicker. Just tell Schumer to stop filibustering and get the fuck out of the way!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:48 PM   #29
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Once again, I have to remind you - I'd rather be grabbed by the pussy then governed by one. When will you ever learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
TWITLER grabbed the GOP by the pussy again.

The American people will hold them accountable.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:59 PM   #30
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Once again, I have to remind you - I'd rather be grabbed by the pussy then governed by one. When will you ever learn.
+1

that's funny
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women