Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452830
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would You Pay for a Provider Finder Service?
Hell yes! 5 7.94%
Fuck no! 27 42.86%
Depends on if the fee was right. 31 49.21%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2018, 06:14 PM   #16
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
50 Bucks? WTF am I missing here? 50 bucks and they all potentially say No ..Hell Naw....my model works just fine. If I'm paying $50 bucks then let me get my Thirston Howell the III on....you are going to ensure they agree to see me and all that shit.

LOL
Can I be Ginger?
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:16 PM   #17
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Someone just sparked an idea in my head from my other post.

A "provider finder" service.

Gents, I have actually hobbied as the client, and I totally understand how time consuming and even frustrating it can be, to have to search through dozens of showcases, reviews, etc, message the girls, wait to hear back from them.

And I am sure wading through the myriad of choices can leave you feeling sometimes lost at sea.

So, would you pay a small fee to have all this done for you? What if someone could do all the searching, all the research, all the narrowing down, then present you with something like 5 choices for you to get in touch with?

I am asking honestly if this is something anyone would value enough to pay to have done for them. If not, fair enough.

Also, what do you feel would be a fair fee to pay for such a service?

Thoughts and opinions (respectful) appreciated.
I think you're on to something new and awesome

I like how you always have great ideas and convo.
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:36 PM   #18
SCBOY
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

That’s a very intriguing idea.
I would use the service.
SCBOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:06 PM   #19
looking2havefun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I think people would pay.
Both ECCIE & P411 have advanced search features which makes it very easy to find your "type" but most are to lazy to do. They constantly post asking about information on this lady and that.
Even asking about BP & CL post when a simple 2 minute search of the pictures and numbers show how most are fake.
looking2havefun is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:17 PM   #20
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Very interesting VOH...

I have a lot of newbies that ask me to direct them towards the next Provider. I never know where to send them because, I don't associate with anyone

Let me know if you decide to dabble a bit and I'll send them your way
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:24 PM   #21
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I kind of enjoy the research but for me once I plug in the criteria I'm looking for in p411's search feature it weeds out the ladies I would never contact. I have requirements that I rarely stray from
Bankshot is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:48 PM   #22
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

The devil is in the details. Are we talking just this site? Or any and every site for any and every potential provider?

I don't think it would work. And, not to be rude (your survey choice), fuck no I wouldn't ever use this type of service. A handfull of agencies over one agent continuously searching the web every time I had an itch. The "virtual" paper trail is too risky.

Quote:
I was thinking of charging 50 bucks for the service and for that you get 5 choices. That's potentially 5 seshs I would set them up for.

But, am also open to hearing other (realistic) ideas on what people would be willing to pay for such a thing.
P.S. First one should always be free. IJS
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:33 PM   #23
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
There's not a single thing rude about what I said...you're seeing the very nice SC keep it that way.
I believe in the New Houston it is considered rude to not agree with the whore posting.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 10:04 PM   #24
Gentleman57
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I personally have to chuckle a little bit regarding the order of certain ads, profiles and discussion threads that I have been reading.

Maybe it is only ironic to me . . . I came across Alyssa XOXO's ads a few times and was interested, but her profile states things like:

*I DO NOT schedule or screen on this site. I only schedule and screen by email and P411.

Therefore, I have never contacted her.

Her profile also says:

"I Do Not rely on other Providers screening methods or the quantity of your reviews on this site."

Then I come across this thread where Alyssa is open to a completely new method of screening and advertising.

Alyssa, why not use PM's, ECCIE and the account you already have open and all the free/cheap tools on ECCIE? You would have received a PM from me and been able to get references from half a dozen very nice ladies and then had a fun, new, nice client?
Gentleman57 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 10:17 PM   #25
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman57 View Post
I personally have to chuckle a little bit regarding the order of certain ads, profiles and discussion threads that I have been reading.

Maybe it is only ironic to me . . . I came across Alyssa XOXO's ads a few times and was interested, but her profile states things like:

*I DO NOT schedule or screen on this site. I only schedule and screen by email and P411.

Therefore, I have never contacted her.

Her profile also says:

"I Do Not rely on other Providers screening methods or the quantity of your reviews on this site."

Then I come across this thread where Alyssa is open to a completely new method of screening and advertising.

Alyssa, why not use PM's, ECCIE and the account you already have open and all the free/cheap tools on ECCIE? You would have received a PM from me and been able to get references from half a dozen very nice ladies and then had a fun, new, nice client?
You obviously misunderstood my post above. Once I've seen the newbie, he is therefore screened. I'm simply passing him on. My screening methods work for me. My Profile is very self explanatory. Thanks
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 10:24 PM   #26
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
You obviously misunderstood my post above.
I got it straight away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
I have a lot of newbies that ask me to direct them towards the next Provider.
Some tricks.......
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 10:26 PM   #27
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
A "provider finder" service
Pussy Procurement? I belive the term that best applies is "Madam" I am confidant you will find a buyer.

"Madam Victoria's Pussy Procurement"
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 10:32 PM   #28
Gentleman57
Registered Member

I think I understand now. You are saying that you would not use this newly proposed service for your own business and you wouldn't rely on this newly proposed service to do screening for you, but you would be willing to send your clients to this service for them to find their next girl as a favor to them? That is very generous and nice of you. Very altruistic.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:41 PM   #29
JJ8901
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman57 View Post
I think I understand now. You are saying that you would not use this newly proposed service for your own business and you wouldn't rely on this newly proposed service to do screening for you, but you would be willing to send your clients to this service for them to find their next girl as a favor to them? That is very generous and nice of you. Very altruistic.
altruistic? was that sarcasm? she said "I was thinking of charging 50 bucks for the service and for that you get 5 choices."
JJ8901 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:18 PM   #30
Gentleman57
Registered Member

JJ - My reply was to Alyssa XOXO. Alyssa XOXO is going to help her clients who want to find other ladies and Alyssa is going to help the OP for free by sending them to the OP. That is the altruism. Most people wouldn't go to that effort to help others with no apparent reward for themselves. Many people might even think that is to Alyssa's personal detriment because those new clients of hers are going to be hiring the OP and finding new ladies rather than returning to see Alyssa.

The OP is going to collect the $50.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women