Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2017, 12:58 PM   #1
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What to do when a client possibly recognizes you in a corporation

Okay, kinda strange, I'm in medicine and Domme in my spare time. One of our chaplains is very sheepish in front of me and can't put his finger on how he knows me. Or thinks he knows me. I know for sure he does. I think at this point I don't want him asking or "actually calling me out on it"...... any suggestions? Thanks!!!!
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 04:35 PM   #2
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Just roll with it as it is. No sense bringing it up if you don't have to.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:02 PM   #3
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

So he was a client once in the Domme world?
and now you two have bumped into each other in the Real World?
Maybe he is not 100% sure that it is you?
Then again maybe he is sure 100% that it is you and is a gentleman and wants you to make the first move.
Do you still have his contact details from the Domme world?
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:35 PM   #4
Danson&Highsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Unless he says, "I'd recognize those tits anywhere." I'd just let it go.
Danson&Highsmith is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 06:17 PM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylus_amore View Post
Okay, kinda strange, I'm in medicine and Domme in my spare time. One of our chaplains is very sheepish in front of me and can't put his finger on how he knows me. Or thinks he knows me. I know for sure he does. I think at this point I don't want him asking or "actually calling me out on it"...... any suggestions? Thanks!!!!
In your signature line, one of the links provided has a full body picture of you, including your face.

Those pictures tend to pop up at strange times, and often on weird google searches, on the internet.

So ignore and deny, if it comes up.

And if you're concerned with discretion, with all due respect, then don't post pictures of your face online.

Best,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:42 PM   #6
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You guys are so right!!!!

I know for sure it's him. I just get really strange questions from him, he avoids me now after the first time he met me in the office.

I had no idea he was a chaplin.

I have so many pictures online it's hard to pull all of them but I should start working on it.

I will deny it if he asks the persons profile is on fetlife. If I reach out to him then he'll definitely pull it all together.

My Domme period was before I completed grad school. Now I take appts only a few a year.

Did I mention he feels super awkward around me.

It's very strange we ran into each because it was another city.

Who runs into their Domme in vanilla life.

Thanks for all of your input!!!!

All of it was awesome as well as helpful!
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 06:57 AM   #7
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Ive had this happen. Ran across a young lady on seeking arrangement, the sugar baby site, and we had a meeting for coffee, but she was reluctant to close the deal. We live in a pretty small community, but do have a backpage page. I was browsing the ads and saw her. I set up a date and hadva great romp. Then 5 or 6 more. She was 23 and Im 55. It was purely awesome sex. Fast forward to Im hosting a party for our company employees amd customer at our home and hired a caterer to do the food. They arrived and wifey had them setting everything up while I was in the shower. I came out ready for guests to arrive and saw x from the backside not realizing it was her. I thought, wow, at least they brought some hot help. I follwed her ass into the kitchen to introduce myself. We were alone. She sat they tray down shevwas carrying and turned and stuck out her hand to shake. We immediately knew each other. I blushed, she was cool said hello, my name is Rebecca just as my wife walked in. She asked if we had met...I just said yes, we were just introducing ourselves. Lol..the last time we saw each other she was wearing a leather bustier and fucking my ass with a strapon. Yes, we had met. She was 100% cool the whole night and just gave me the occasional wink when no one would catch it. The crew as great and after our guests left they were cleaning up. Both my wife and I had enjoyed the adult beverages to great extent and Rebecca made a couple of comments to my wife about how lucky she was and how attractive she thought I was. Just very innocent like, but it was ramping up the sexual tension and paranoia to the point I was afraid she would let something slip. She did not and as I helped her carry something out to the catering van, I asked her wtf...she said dont worry, if I cant fuck u tonight, just gonna makes sure your wife does. She did. It was great. She asked me if I knew her from somewhere. I said didnt she used to be a server at Buffalo Wild wings? Wild indeed. Was a little too close for comfort in retrospect. Pretty confident my wife never suspected a thing, mainly because its been 6 months and never another mention.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:34 AM   #8
rodneylarue
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I had something similar happen. I met a lady domme through another site and we played a few times. Then I was asked to give a visiting lecture to a class at the college. She knew I was coming, although I didn't know she was taking a class there.

She sat in the back row wearing leather boots and put her boots on up the desk as I tried to give the talk. It was very distracting, but she had fun toying with me. Maybe you could play around with this guy something like that.
rodneylarue is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:54 AM   #9
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I always say I have a face which a lot of folks recognize - not because they know me but because I look like a lot of people. A familiar face. I get that a lot. Play it off, use your ego, have fun, make a joke. Or be out in front of it and say ' I hear that a lot, or people always say I look like... ' Make it a typical answer so those close to you are familiar with it.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:26 PM   #10
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Elisabeth is right.
If you put your face on the internet don't expect everyone will be nice to you.
Once it is out there, it is out there forever.
If you are UTR, and low volume, not a lot of men will know who you are.

Before you do anything...ask yourself...is it worth it?"
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:21 AM   #11
thatdarlingone
Simone Welsh

User ID: 432273
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What about when a hobbyist shows up and it's an ex-friend of your SO or on another occasion you open your door and it's an old friend from middle school and high school?
thatdarlingone is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 08:16 AM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol yep. I was at a St Patty parade in New Orleans...with my grown kids and grandkid..a gent from the parade saw me and yelled "Hey Dallas" then ran over to kiss my cheek and give me a green carnation! Thank goodness my kids know what I do...we all had a good laugh.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:23 AM   #13
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Reading all the above, a few comments:
Elizabeth is correct about pulling pictures, and appropriate that Tylus accepts that.

Our world requires discretion. To the point of politely ignoring each other in the real world. That said laughing about it in private later is quite fun. I would hope that most folks on this board can be trusted to maintain that type of discretion.

Some folks can't handle it though. All any of us can do is not see that person again and hope for the best. But, again, Elizabeth is correct, if that person brings it up, then it's that other person that's violating the discretion thing, so deny.

There's a couple comments above where there's a first meet with a real world acquaintance. I think those are the most prone for issues and the provider needs to make a snap decision on whether to cancel on the spot. A tough judgement call. Usually best to just cancel with an I'm sorry, not comfortable statement. However, if it's someone you know that can hold a trust, well...
Hell civie stuff on that aspect is the same.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:24 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol Kahunah. Luv it!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:46 AM   #15
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Ignore and deny, deny, deny. I seriously doubt a chaplain is going to bring this up.
crimson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women