Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-23-2018, 10:54 AM   #1
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face I’m clearing it all up :)

I’m the so-called “person” is a bad apple” he had had many plus a few WELL RENOWNED PROVIDERS “screw
Him over “ but me, not at all. My time was up and I left. He went to smoke
A cigarette and he will lie
And take his anger
On you. I have all texts and plus another # of him acussing me of other things, which is weird... VERY MUCH IN MY CASE. And the other kiss ass guys, there Are 2 sides to EVERY story. You have not met me yet so I care LESS IF IM OFF YOUR TDL, u could probably not pass any of my check lists. My rates are reasonable and I have many YES reviews for a reason. I went through a little family real world incidents but his drama has to stop. I’m replrting him on verify him and blacklisting him. He is full of drama which I DO NOT deal with and won’t stop texting me.

Love AK
Old 01-23-2018, 11:55 AM   #2
zapperdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Clear it up all you want, the only thing you can accuse me of with any validity is that I did blow up your phone with texts and calls after you took the money and ran. Yes I was upset but now you are making accusations that do not make sense. I have over 23 ok's on the other site in 3 months 19 days, 40 days of which I was in Europe and Asia and the ONLY provider I have had complain ever was yourself. My problem was the deception, that you say your time was up LOL well you left after 1.5 hrs of a 4 hrs agreed upon session out of which we spent about an hour getting your food. No that is not worth 1.2K to anyone, no wonder you left when I conveniently left the room for 10 minutes. So you got 2.5K from me in less than 7 days and I am the bad guy here. The only thing that I did that was wrong was over texting you after you absconded with the money. My review was professional and truthful as I told you it would be. I even asked you if you had your side of the story before I wrote it.

As far as other well known providers none have ever just conveniently left while I was away, I can go back to the 1990's and say that this has never happened to me before you dear.

If I was such a bad guy why did we agree on the third meeting, did you really dislike me but just want the money, doubt it.

My impression was that I fell for something hook line and sinker and you took advantage of both the time and the money. So now you threaten me Wow amazing for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
I’m the so-called “person” is a bad apple” he had had many plus a few WELL RENOWNED PROVIDERS “screw
Him over “ but me, not at all. My time was up and I left. He went to smoke
A cigarette and he will lie
And take his anger
On you. I have all texts and plus another # of him acussing me of other things, which is weird... VERY MUCH IN MY CASE. And the other kiss ass guys, there Are 2 sides to EVERY story. You have not met me yet so I care LESS IF IM OFF YOUR TDL, u could probably not pass any of my check lists. My rates are reasonable and I have many YES reviews for a reason. I went through a little family real world incidents but his drama has to stop. I’m replrting him on verify him and blacklisting him. He is full of drama which I DO NOT deal with and won’t stop texting me.

Love AK
Old 01-23-2018, 12:40 PM   #3
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapperdog View Post
you got 2.5K from me in less than 7 days
Well hello there
Old 01-23-2018, 12:45 PM   #4
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Well hello there
hussy, I'm kinda in love with you btw, my name is Bond, James Bond
Old 01-23-2018, 01:42 PM   #5
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Well hello there
I can help you make that type of money every 3 days.

Take my hand and I will lead you down the path of prosperity and offer you unparalleled protection.

Just trust me.

BTW. You are so beautiful.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:08 PM   #6
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Clear it up all you want, the only thing you can accuse me of with any validity is that I did blow up your phone with texts and calls after you took the money and ran. Yes I was upset but now you are making accusations that do not make sense. I have over 23 ok's on the other site in 3 months 19 days, 40 days of which I was in Europe and Asia and the ONLY provider I have had complain ever was yourself. My problem was the deception, that you say your time was up LOL well you left after 1.5 hrs of a 4 hrs agreed upon session out of which we spent about an hour getting your food. No that is not worth 1.2K to anyone, no wonder you left when I conveniently left the room for 10 minutes. So you got 2.5K from me in less than 7 days and I am the bad guy here. The only thing that I did that was wrong was over texting you after you absconded with the money. My review was professional and truthful as I told you it would be. I even asked you if you had your side of the story before I wrote it.

As far as other well known providers none have ever just conveniently left while I was away, I can go back to the 1990's and say that this has never happened to me before you dear.

If I was such a bad guy why did we agree on the third meeting, did you really dislike me but just want the money, doubt it.

My impression was that I fell for something hook line and sinker and you took advantage of both the time and the money. So now you threaten me Wow amazing for sure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw
Old 01-23-2018, 02:42 PM   #7
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Just wondering why would you ever give a girl like that over 2k. ?. She is cheap and you could have it for like 80 bucks.. stick to the classy girls for that kind of money ... And never pay up front. Damn. And if you look she is cheap because she is high volume that's why she has like 1000 reviews. Do you not see that ? You have to take half the blame.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:45 PM   #8
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post
hussy, I'm kinda in love with you btw, my name is Bond, James Bond
Blah blah blah... the proof is in the puddin’ and I ain’t seen your puddin’ in like a year, lol. But that makes sense since you’ve said somewhere on here that you don’t repeat with ladies. Afraid of really fallin’ for me, aren’t ya? Scaredy cat
Old 01-23-2018, 02:54 PM   #9
zapperdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
Just wondering why would you ever give a girl like that over 2k. ?. She is cheap and you could have it for like 80 bucks.. stick to the classy girls for that kind of money ... And never pay up front. Damn. And if you look she is cheap because she is high volume that's why she has like 1000 reviews. Do you not see that ? You have to take half the blame.
I will take more than half the blame, for the reasons you state and more. Life is a series of lessons learned. I wish no one esp her anything but the best in life. I as you assumed correctly did like her, just had a viewpoint that I made in a review who is right and who is wrong? Does it really matter now. This is a business we all partake in with everything that that entails including the risks.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:16 PM   #10
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Yes I agree, and hopefully you learned from this. I have never seen her and mostly bc of her bad tcb and high volume. But hey to each his own. But stealing no matter what reason is wrong and she should refund some cash back.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:21 PM   #11
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Blah blah blah... the proof is in the puddin’ and I ain’t seen your puddin’ in like a year, lol. But that makes sense since you’ve said somewhere on here that you don’t repeat with ladies. Afraid of really fallin’ for me, aren’t ya? Scaredy cat
Damn Woman, just call me out there is nothing I fear more than pretty eyes and sweet kisses. I'll see you soon and we'll straighten this shit out, by god
Old 01-23-2018, 04:32 PM   #12
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Ridiculousness.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:42 PM   #13
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I will take more than half the blame, for the reasons you state and more. Life is a series of lessons learned. I wish no one esp her anything but the best in life. I as you assumed correctly did like her, just had a viewpoint that I made in a review who is right and who is wrong? Does it really matter now. This is a business we all partake in with everything that that entails including the risks.
I truly enjoy Alana's company, and I don't know you from Adam, and I don't have a fuckin clue what happened between the two of you and I don't really care, but you just gained my total Respect, might mean nothing to you, don't care bout that either, You're a stand up dude. Cheers.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:22 PM   #14
chitowntransplant69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
I can help you make that type of money every 3 days.

Take my hand and I will lead you down the path of prosperity and offer you unparalleled protection.

Just trust me.

BTW. You are so beautiful.
Quote:
Let me know when the date gets closer and I will get us a great location.

Don't worry about the mean assholes. I will make sure they don't make it past screening and that lots of money will be made.

BTW. You are so beautiful!
Quote:
MsDelish,

Let me know when the date gets closer. I will get us a great location North.

Don't let the trolls discourage you. I will make sure that you are insulated and protected.

Lot's of us look forward to meeting you and don't worry. The money will be great.

BTW. You are beautiful.
You sound like a broken record. Give it a rest, fucktard.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:41 PM   #15
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

No Mata. Don't pretend that it's you who doesn't want to see this provider. Your reputation as a rapist is well known on this board. Providers do not want to see men who rape women. You do not understand the word -NO. That's why you don't see hot, young providers like Alana. So stop thinking you are the one making the decision - you're not.
I'm going to speak out about you because I want the young providers to be safe. #metoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
Yes I agree, and hopefully you learned from this. I have never seen her and mostly bc of her bad tcb and high volume. But hey to each his own. But stealing no matter what reason is wrong and she should refund some cash back.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women