Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2018, 06:43 AM   #1
Exotic_gem
Cock WORSHIP QueeN..;)

User ID: 412267
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Tronhorn356

Damn dick! So this creep text me this am wanting a short notice appt..because of his anxiousness i looked up his handle he provided me..saw thats hes banned for some bs drama on here! I ask him to provide me with two recent references ..his reply was "why..this early"? Umm fuck yes! Anyhoo after he didnt provide refs i informed him ill pass due to his circumstances being banned and not verifiable..he responded with his last comment " girl fuck u" ladies this man has serious issues. Haha. Be safe ladies
Exotic_gem is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:02 AM   #2
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol! Thanks for the alert on the jerk. What, we only need refs after 12 noon!?
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:14 AM   #3
jamieDallas
Account Disabled

User ID: 353592
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow
jamieDallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:58 AM   #4
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

It was most likely an imposter trying to catch you slipping
Tronhorn likes to rock the cradle
Ijs
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:08 AM   #5
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic_gem View Post
Damn dick! So this creep text me this am wanting a short notice appt..because of his anxiousness i looked up his handle he provided me..saw thats hes banned for some bs drama on here! I ask him to provide me with two recent references ..his reply was "why..this early"? Umm fuck yes! Anyhoo after he didnt provide refs i informed him ill pass due to his circumstances being banned and not verifiable..he responded with his last comment " girl fuck u" ladies this man has serious issues. Haha. Be safe ladies
Please share his number with the other ladies. He could say he's someone else too.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:08 AM   #6
PatriotLife
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

agree with Nubian. seems like u didnt ask him to pm u so u dont know if it was him or not. this thread belongs in the lady's section, not an alert

Alerts - "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."
PatriotLife is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:38 AM   #7
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:34 PM   #8
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Receiving a pm from a banned member before one has their coffee is not an Alert.

Moved to proper forum.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 02:45 PM   #9
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic_gem View Post
Babe show me his full number. I’ll call him.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:55 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Receiving a pm from a banned member before one has their coffee is not an Alert.
Well it should be an alert.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:17 PM   #11
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362
Default not the first time a provider has complained about him

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2127555
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 07:51 PM   #12
LordoftheRim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Haven't been on ECCIE much lately but came across this thread and knew immediately that it wasn't Tronhorn356 fucking around with Exotic_Gem and also saw that he was banned. We used to communicate a little but haven't been in touch for months now but emailed him and asked why the fuck he got banned and this thread. Surprised he responded and, apparently, he's not been on ECCIE for a number of months and asked me if I knew why he got banned. How the fuck would I know. Anyway, pertaining to this thread since he's not on ECCIE, he asked that post his response for him, which is below verbatim:

"Exotic Gem, thank you as well and I applaud that you acted on your suspicions and smart enough to do some research before meeting this coward. If there is a hobbyist out there impersonating another member, (especially a banned one) then that is alert worthy. You did the right thing by posting, and by doing so you've enabled me to state the truth. That I am not active here and have not been for months. The safety of providers always takes priority. Ladies, always ask for a PM, if they can't/won't/don't then move on.

Truth is, until Rim told me a few weeks ago that I was banned, I had no idea. A romantic relationship has kept me from accessing Eccie. Other than a handful of UTR girls I see, I am not active and will not be active here in the foreseeable future.

If anyone is contacted by someone claiming to be me, it is false and I would proceed with caution. I am not active and will not be any time soon. Ladies, please be safe and don't be afraid to speak up.

And to the haters: I'll just leave this here. LOL! One of the 18 year old reasons why I am not active here.

-Tronhorn356

PS Abe is still a faggot hater"
LordoftheRim is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 07:55 PM   #13
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SEARCH is your friend OP...
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 08:04 PM   #14
noober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordoftheRim View Post

And to the haters: I'll just leave this here. LOL! One of the 18 year old reasons why I am not active here.

[/I][/B]
Funny how he says he didn't know and trying to play it cool. Even more funny how he just tried to see a provider while he's in love with this so called 18yo

He got ban during this tread
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2210664&highlight=
Most likely for all the BS he says.

LORDOFTHERIM tron is bipolar as fuck
I was cool with him too after he reached out to me after accusing me of some leaked info but then got all bitchy when I was corrected a comment he said about one of the provider.
noober is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 08:09 PM   #15
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

hahaha no doubt he's full of shit.. just like always bwahahaha..!
honest_abe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women