Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing escort review website. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of the fastest growing escort review community. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out service providers or a new provider on the site looking to take advantage of our many advertising opportunities. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Currently Active Users: 12678 (5285 members & 7405 guests)
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions pertaining to the hobby, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)


Eros® Girls
Jetdoll.com
New ShowCases
Escort Design
Lilly

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2018, 11:14 PM   #31
Old-T
Premium Access
 
Old-T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 20, 2010
Location: From hotel to hotel
Posts: 8,210
Reviews: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias77 View Post
What does Michelle Obama have to do with the use of the word pawg in reference to cultural appropriation? Absolutely nothing.... rhetorical question
You are correct, Waco's post it weird. Just like your OP. Weirdness is not confined to any one end of the polotical spectrum.
__________________
I have had the great good fortune of meeting many wonderful ladies. A few stand out as especially dear to me. TaylorofDC, Sedona, Jamielee Perdue, Maria of AHDC, Snow White, Taylor Fox, and Jaycee Rivers. Thank you for brightening my world.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:45 PM   #32
alias77
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Nov 18, 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 246
Reviews: 41
Default

To add.... cultural appropriation is sociological concept and was not invented by any political affiliation. Also, people who grow up in diverse places adopts language, and religious traditions from cultural groups surrounding them. This is not cultural appropriation. This is an example of a shared culture. Cultural appropriation has people of a dominant group exploiting another culture while discriminating against that same culture. Thus, the escorts who use the term pawg which was created by another culture to then discriminate against them is cultural appropriation. The escorts who do not discriminate are not cultural appropriating as I assume they are culturally appreciating and/or shared the particular culture. In addition, it can be considered racist and offensive to the group from which created it.
alias77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:08 AM   #33
alias77
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Nov 18, 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 246
Reviews: 41
Default

I will not be responding to every post. Also, I would not assume I suffered from discrimination of any kind because I am aware it exist. People who are opposed to discrimination do not have to be the people who are discriminated against. They need to be decent human beings. Lastly, please be respectful of others when posting comments. Thanks!
alias77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:44 PM   #34
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 20, 2015
Location: Houston
Posts: 343
Reviews: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias77 View Post
I will not be responding to every post. Also, I would not assume I suffered from discrimination of any kind because I am aware it exist. People who are opposed to discrimination do not have to be the people who are discriminated against. They need to be decent human beings. Lastly, please be respectful of others when posting comments. Thanks!
See how a fascist will change a definition once his original definition has been shown to be absurd. Do you ever think much, or are you simply a propagandist shill, doing what you are told to do.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:44 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Ozzy BonHalen
 
The_Waco_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 8, 2010
Location: The Twilight Zone
Posts: 7,790
Reviews: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are correct, Waco's post it weird. Just like your OP. Weirdness is not confined to any one end of the polotical spectrum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alias77 View Post
To add.... cultural appropriation is sociological concept and was not invented by any political affiliation. Also, people who grow up in diverse places adopts language, and religious traditions from cultural groups surrounding them. This is not cultural appropriation. This is an example of a shared culture. Cultural appropriation has people of a dominant group exploiting another culture while discriminating against that same culture. Thus, the escorts who use the term pawg which was created by another culture to then discriminate against them is cultural appropriation. The escorts who do not discriminate are not cultural appropriating as I assume they are culturally appreciating and/or shared the particular culture. In addition, it can be considered racist and offensive to the group from which created it.


looks like neither of you got the memo that so-called cultural appropriation has been "politicized" i.e. weaponized by the alt left and the various and many groups who rattle their sabres and hide behind the shield of SJW

i'll at least give this chick credit for wearing her hair in a 'fro but she's full of shit to jack this white guy about his hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

so as long as SJW's like this woman make an issue of it, it is an issue. an issue made one for no other reason than to allow certain minorities a mouthpiece.
__________________
"You still don't get it, do you? We're never outgunned!" MSgt. Dix in "Off Limits"

"Just another freak in the freak kingdom" - Rauol Duke

The most interesting man in the world on "MANSCAPING" - "I have no idea what this is."

Cogburn: I am in your debt for that shot, pard.
LaBoeuf: Never doubt the Texas Ranger!

Ignoring:
WTF, Empty Pockets, Bumscum
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:35 PM   #36
Randall Creed
Can I borrow some pussy??
 
Randall Creed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 22, 2009
Location: ATL
Posts: 10,175
Reviews: 66
Default

That fool is wack for trying to rock dreads.

Hell, it doesn't look good on half the black people that wear it. On anyone else, the 'ugly' percentage is damn near 100.

Dreads ONLY look good when they are regularly maintained. All this bullshit about going months and even years without any upkeep is disgusting. Black, white or otherwise.

It was funny how she clowned him, though.
__________________
Sexy Photography. Let's go HALF on a showcase!
PM me for details!!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Rabbit's Cams
Preferred411
Top Posters
DallasRain57475
pyramider43545
Yssup Rider39332
LexusLover38736
gman4438429
Still Looking35938
Mokoa32771
WTF32482
Chica Chaser31060
offshoredrilling30975
Mojojo30391
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28727
dearhunter26903
Wakeup25835
Top Reviewers
daaaaaman 439
MoneyManMatt 421
cockalatte 403
Still Looking 400
Jon Bon 322
Harley Diablo 295
nicemusic 285
Russ Tworthy 245
honest_abe 242
samcruz 233
mriley000 228
dominos 224
Hawkeye9 212
You&Me 211
janan 777 202

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved