Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2020, 11:21 PM   #211
bw357
Gaining Momentum

Good for you.

Required bags and a lack of enforcement and not having to worry about getting frisked for getting a pack of cigarettes would be a nice change of pace. Would like to visit some day.
bw357 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:21 PM   #212
bw357
Gaining Momentum

bw357 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:24 PM   #213
bw357
Gaining Momentum

bw357 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:48 PM   #214
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw357 View Post
Good for you.

Required bags and a lack of enforcement and not having to worry about getting frisked for getting a pack of cigarettes would be a nice change of pace. Would like to visit some day.
I think that would be a fabulous idea for you to visit. I am sure you will find DE to your liking. As my friend told me in 2016 ' Germany has something for everyone but Germany is not for everyone, must find your own path ( generically speaking) to happiness here.'

The guy is correct, took me a year to get the compass pointed in the right direction; am sure you can accomplish the same. You might want to update your friend in Cologne that ' requirements' and ' realities' are night and day.

No worries about police, carry your passport they don't give a shit. They really only pop girls w/o papers or guys with warrants out for their arrest. Usually raids are a simple reminder ' we know what you are doing' than they leave. Club owners have more risks w raids than the johns. Things have loosened up a lot here that public blowjobs/sex no condoms is now becoming frequent in the open again ( especially in the NRW region where your friend is); this also includes Mainhatten ( yes, even in Hessen things are better now) . Just don't settle for CBJ in this country; zero excuses for that. If they say they only do CBJ move on to the next. They need our Euros more than we need their mouths or pussies. as they have to pay their pimps/boyfriends/managers etc. too

Enjoy your trip if you come; no one can go wrong here.

Happy travels
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:35 PM   #215
bw357
Gaining Momentum

He's going to make a field report about condom requirements in DE if he'll remember the morning after. Hoppala!

Are you going to get a green card?

Check out https://rhinospike.com/ for lingo
Worth my time?
bw357 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:29 PM   #216
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Condoms break.

How do you prevent that from happening?

Bring your own, purchase the ultrathin ones, put it on yourself after you get it hard, pull it extra tight to stretch it as tight as possible and then push it hard.

Oh, you said prevent it from breaking: bring your own.

There also used to be condom called 4X made from lamb's colon. You couldn't feel it on at all, you also couldn't feel when it slipped off. That was the natural feeling. I have a 49 year old daughter that, just between us: my first wife (God bless her soul) and I would call her our little 4X - never in front of the daughter.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:40 PM   #217
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam54 View Post
Everyone does it to Someone! But you just don't want the Someone who does it to Everyone. Most girls in the biz do it though, even when they are adamant that they don't! "Shhhhhhhhhh ... it's our little secret!" Or I like the line..."You're the ONLY one"!! Of course for me "I have NEVER done it" ... as Pres Clinton put it... "I did not have sexual relations with that women"!!!... or was he referring to Hillary? lol
How could anyone expect Hilary to take care of the country? She couldn't even take care of her own husband.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 08:18 PM   #218
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Talking

Quote:

Check out https://rhinospike.com/ for lingo
Worth my time?
I'd recommend Rosetta Stone instead, she costs a little more but she does bareback and will teach you any language you want to learn.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 01:35 AM   #219
bw357
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Bring your own, purchase the ultrathin ones, put it on yourself after you get it hard, pull it extra tight to stretch it as tight as possible and then push it hard.

Oh, you said prevent it from breaking: bring your own.

There also used to be condom called 4X made from lamb's colon. You couldn't feel it on at all, you also couldn't feel when it slipped off. That was the natural feeling. I have a 49 year old daughter that, just between us: my first wife (God bless her soul) and I would call her our little 4X - never in front of the daughter.
Women can be careless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
I'd recommend Rosetta Stone instead, she costs a little more but she does bareback and will teach you any language you want to learn.
Thanks, I'm going to put her on my to do list. I just cannot afford to take out another mortgage.

Blech Eis, anyone?

bw357 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women