Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-27-2017, 11:29 AM   #31
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
My not so random thought is that I can't wait to meet Nova.
Mission accomplished! And oh what a mission it was. Review to follow when I get the time.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:42 AM   #32
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
How about a shout out to the ladies who have excellent TCB?

My list: (Alphabetical order - no preference implied):

Danielle
Felina
Ginger
Nova
Vannah

Thank you ladies, for making it easy!

(No offense intended if you're name isn't on the list. It might not mean I think you have bad TCB, we just might not have enough of a track record to know yet.)
Thank you sweetie! It's very easy to TCB when you are able to look forward to such a great date, such as yourself!
Old 01-27-2017, 12:42 PM   #33
shortblkguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Gingerdoll, the Drago's chargrilled oysters look amazing
Old 01-27-2017, 01:45 PM   #34
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

New Orleans was the first place I ever had chargrilled oysters. They are awesome!
Old 01-27-2017, 08:55 PM   #35
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
My random thought for today:

I've been told that I am too young to be this cynical, but I consider myself a realist, so here goes nothing. I find it comical how people work so hard to achieve their goals by going to college for years, being your boss's bitch for a chance to reach the next step on the corporate ladder, staying up all night working on business proposals, investing their money in stocks and bonds, eating healthy and excersizing, raising somewhat decent children to be semi-functioning members of society... and for what? We're all going to die one day anyway and be forgotten.

Side note: Whenever my time is up I plan on leaving my estate to my cat. I will need to find a trustworthy executor so he doesn't blow through his inheritance on catnip.
Hmm, interesting. At heart, it sounds like you are probably an existentialist, nihilist, or absurdist. Which do you think? (I'm an absurdist BTW. At least I think I am. Maybe leaning a bit nihilist.)

1. Existentialism is the belief that through a combination of awareness, free will, and personal responsibility, one can construct their own meaning within a world that intrinsically has none of its own.
  2. Nihilism is the belief that not only is there no intrinsic meaning in the universe, but that it’s pointless to try to construct our own as a substitute.
  3. Absurdism is the belief that a search for meaning is inherently in conflict with the actual lack of meaning, but that one should both accept this and simultaneously rebel against it by embracing what life has to offer.
Old 01-27-2017, 10:56 PM   #36
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Mission accomplished! And oh what a mission it was. Review to follow when I get the time.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious Mission!
It was a pleasure dahhling
Had me like..all the way home
Old 01-28-2017, 07:37 AM   #37
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Friday: Met my new boss (same as the old boss?) at work. Seems like kind of a jerk. In the evening, experienced the flakiest of flake outs from a provider. Then just after that dropped my phone on concrete and shattered the screen two weeks after having the last broken screen replaced. And, as I went to buy liquor to chill out, found out they are no longer making Honey Crown, which was introduced to me recently and I loved - first thing I've ever been able to drink straight. So yeah, that kind of day.

Oh well, I still have a job, I can always replace my phone screen again, there are reliable providers that want my money out there, and they still make Apple Crown (the liquor store clerk told me Vanilla Crown is going away too though. Boo.)
Old 01-28-2017, 09:02 AM   #38
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Vanilla Crown going away? Crap! I was just introduced to that by Ginger and it's the only whisky I truly enjoy neat. I'm almost always an on the rocks guy.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:14 AM   #39
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Even more delightful, when after several days you can see they logged into the various places you tried to reach them and *still* didn't respond! Argh!

OK, I'm getting too negative. How about a shout out to the ladies who have excellent TCB?

My list: (Alphabetical order - no preference implied):

Danielle
Felina
Ginger
Nova
Vannah

Thank you ladies, for making it easy!

(No offense intended if you're name isn't on the list. It might not mean I think you have bad TCB, we just might not have enough of a track record to know yet.)

It takes two to tango baby
Shout out to SpankyJ for making the ATF list
Besitos all over guapo
Old 01-28-2017, 10:16 AM   #40
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Friday: Met my new boss (same as the old boss?) at work. Seems like kind of a jerk. In the evening, experienced the flakiest of flake outs from a provider. Then just after that dropped my phone on concrete and shattered the screen two weeks after having the last broken screen replaced. And, as I went to buy liquor to chill out, found out they are no longer making Honey Crown, which was introduced to me recently and I loved - first thing I've ever been able to drink straight. So yeah, that kind of day.

Oh well, I still have a job, I can always replace my phone screen again, there are reliable providers that want my money out there, and they still make Apple Crown (the liquor store clerk told me Vanilla Crown is going away too though. Boo.)
You should cover the screen with a sheet of tempered class. Really helps to protect it
Old 01-28-2017, 11:58 AM   #41
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Random thought...

I wonder why people don't love more and hate less now days...
Old 01-28-2017, 12:11 PM   #42
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I am really upset that they are no longer going to be making honey Crown! Vanilla Crown was ok but it was nowhere near as good as the honey. I was talking to a client last night and he was telling me about his favorite, maple Crown. I never even had a chance to try that. Bet it was great! 😩💦
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_6166.PNG (114.6 KB, 470 views)
Old 01-28-2017, 12:35 PM   #43
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Randomly Thinking about how great it would be to have a dick in my mouth Sucking on real good right now...
Old 01-28-2017, 12:46 PM   #44
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF is this thread about?
Old 01-28-2017, 12:48 PM   #45
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
WTF is this thread about?
Any random thing that you want it to be about.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women