Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2011, 04:00 PM   #136
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
While I love date-check I kinda wish we had the ability to add little notes like: This guy needs extra small condoms. You know how they ALL think they need magnums lol
We don't?????
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #137
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #138
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I love date-check because if a guy ncns you can actually put an alert right on his profile for other women to see. I don't care if it is his FIRST time...fact is he did it, and other women should be able to make up their mind if they want to chance it or not. We certainly don't get that much choice if we screw up ONCE. I don't think that info. should be given a warning without at least making others aware of it.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #139
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I love date-check because if a guy ncns you can actually put an alert right on his profile for other women to see. I don't care if it is his FIRST time...fact is he did it, and other women should be able to make up their mind if they want to chance it or not. We certainly don't get that much choice if we screw up ONCE. I don't think that info. should be given a warning without at least making others aware of it.

I could not agree more...... EXCELLENT point! My feelings on this go right down the line.... If it is good for one side, its good for another!

If a gal gets an alert for a NCNS, then I have no problem with it going the other way when a Hobbyist does the same........ Hold everyone to the same standards and accountable for their actions and things will work out just fine!

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #140
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm there was one lady on datecheck that put a DNS alert on a guy that had 4 other ladies highly recommend him. The highly recommends were a bit earlier in his hobbying, her DNS was recent and I took a chance and saw him anyway. He turned out to be VERY fun and damn good looking. Turns out that she put an alert on him because he didn't follow her cancellation policy (he gave her a 3 hour notice and she needed 6 and considered him an NCNS) Yes there are some biatches out there!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:24 PM   #141
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying there are not bogus alerts just as there are fake reviews, but that's up to the next woman to decide if it's bogus or not. The public needs to know that certain hobbyists are inconsistent in how they treat a provider on any given day.

I had a guy ncns me TWICE just because he wanted to play games with someone who told him off, and he had NINE recommends. Guys can be a holes to whomever they choose and angels to another. It does not mean they should not be held accountable for bad behavior with that one girl.

I learned many lessons when booking and without a deposit, I guarantee nothing. I will also not book again with someone who cancels on me unless he is a regular. If he can't give me at least 100 bucks for my travel and hotel which does not even begin to cut it, I don't need his money in the future.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:00 PM   #142
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

After one I read on Surge oooweeee I'd love to see more lol
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:05 PM   #143
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

YMMV......... Bottom line in this Hobby thing of ours....... One bad review does not a bad provider make, nor an alert/DNS on a hobbyist make a bad one either....... You have to be able to see a greater sample size than one singular event....... There are ALWAYS two sides of the story....... And as in life shit happens......... The smart ones are the ones who can take a collection of information on a particular provider/hobbyist and from that be able to gather a reasonable conclusion as to the worth of him/her...... And even then the YMMV still plays the major roll in it.......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:29 PM   #144
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
YMMV......... Bottom line in this Hobby thing of ours....... One bad review does not a bad provider make, nor an alert/DNS on a hobbyist make a bad one either....... You have to be able to see a greater sample size than one singular event....... There are ALWAYS two sides of the story....... And as in life shit happens......... The smart ones are the ones who can take a collection of information on a particular provider/hobbyist and from that be able to gather a reasonable conclusion as to the worth of him/her...... And even then the YMMV still plays the major roll in it.......

JaD
Well said.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:43 AM   #145
Dallas Dynamite
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 40510
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well said.
+1
Dallas Dynamite is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:31 AM   #146
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Providers already comment on reviews and reviewers they disagree with, why not the ones they like? I know it isn't truly a "review" of a client, but if a client posts a review there is no concern about "outing" and if the lady posts positives about the experience, it can only help her business (and his ego).

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #147
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Providers already comment on reviews and reviewers they disagree with, why not the ones they like? I know it isn't truly a "review" of a client, but if a client posts a review there is no concern about "outing" and if the lady posts positives about the experience, it can only help her business (and his ego).

Regards,
Oh I love this idea.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #148
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

We actually do have our little secret places where we give the good guys props...and discounts lol.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #149
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Where?? Where??

Quote:
We actually do have our little secret places where we give the good guys props...and discounts lol.
Dear sweet Ms. Rayne, where might one be able to find these little secret places for positive comments on the guys and these elusive discounts you've eluded too.....not that I'm interested...I'm asking for a friend (ahem).
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #150
rp114o
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

How a guy reviews a provider may or may not give info about her and her service; whether it is positive, negative or mixed -- It depends on the overall quality of the review. But, oddly enough, it always tends to reveal something of value about the reviewer. Quite a bit depends on what is said, and how it's presented. Often, what can be most interesting or relevant is what's NOT said. The same could be said on the reversal. Roads of communication are rarely, if not almost never, one-ways.

Of course, I'm new to this world. WTF do I know? LOL
rp114o is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women