Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2020, 06:16 PM   #16
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH View Post
THIS VIDEO IS NOT EASY TO WATCH
I CANT WAIT UNTIL UNBELIEVERS FINALLY SEE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZw5SFc6Kxg
You know if you would spend time living a healthy lifestyle such as eating right and working out. You wouldn't have time to stalk youtube and this board and post such bull shit. Just a thought.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 07:46 PM   #17
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

User ID: 54509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not gonna reply to every single comment on here but I'd like to make this very clear I'm not on here promoting pedophilia in any kind of way nor does the video show anything that violates any rules here. I could be wrong but if so obviously it wasn't on purpose but I really don't care because what if you have kids and you would be able to understand if you don't understand and you do have kids then somethings wrong with you. Ya cannot believe this s*** all you want to that doesn't change the fact that it still going on. Why is it so hard for people to believe windows so much evidence out there support this period why does it matter what are not as YouTube or anywhere else on the Internet? Just 'cause you read something out of f****** foot doesn't need it you know when 1000% for a fact that it's true. you have no clue how much of our history they f***** with then lied about. let's not forget to whoever wins the war get to decide who writes the history that goes into our school books doesn't matter if its true or not. so why is it so far fetched to believe did something this horrible could go on. Government can spray chemicals in the air that were ingesting that's killing us put things in our water that's killing us provide us with mostly food is genetically modified and has been proven to give us cancer and all kinds of other things. There putting biget hours up there are literally going to breakdown the molecular structure of our bodies that hold ourselves together that's how you get tumors and cancer. Are the best things I've proven but you don't think that something like this could happen? It's all good most of these mother f****** are gonna be hung for treason or in Guantanamo Bay for the rest of their life. go look at all the videos of Tom Hanks recently and how fake they are CGI there's videos out there showing him and his wife in the car at the same time is daylight on his side and behind her it's dark at the same time in the same video supposed but I digress back to the point . This is serious s*** that's going on and I'm trying to spread truth here so people understand why everything that's happening now is for a much bigger reason. If you don't like it I don't know what to tell you but I won't apologize for posting it and if they banned me behind it then so f****** be it. I have kids I have more than enough reason I be concerned and to spread the information so people know. have you not noticed all the Amber alerts that are going off these past couple of weeks? I bet y'all didn't know that the same person who is over or in charge of or came up with the Amber Alert technology, got caught trying to smuggle 30 kids from Haiti under the Clinton Foundation when that big hurricane happened? did you? I didn't think so. For anybody who doesn't believe I really suggest and highly encourage you to click the link below and everything that I just said will be proven without a shadow of a doubt and if it's not I'll give you a free hour session. I will never apologize for spreading the truth.I'm shadow banned from a lot of social media, I don't ever get on this side anymore it's pretty much useless self I get banned from here I really don't don't care the only reason I get on here is to spread information. It will suck because I won't be able to tell all of you a******* who talk s*** and non believers who think I'm crazy to suck my big f** **** but you know where things that happened to better people. if I get banned from here it's not gonna hurt me not one single bit. The video is part of a documentary series in the lady did excellent job with solid proof to back up every single thing that she talks about. Really hard to deny anything once you get done with the whole series. Like I said above if somebody can prove without a shadow of a doubt that things that are set on this video or false I will give you our session for free. If for some reason they do band me on here you can find me on our home 2 Or you can Google amazing Alana spelled exactly like this find my number I'm on multiple websites not hard to find me. But you have to have very solid proof. Again I will not apologize for anything that I've ever posted when it comes to things like this period and for all of y'all on here who don't believe or who talking s*** and think that I'm crazy or whatever the case may be watch the video. What's the worst that could happen you lose 15 minutes of your life. Tell me you have the same opinion once you're done . And lastly for the j****** do I know is gonna comment about my grandma or my punctuation and whatever it is I don't give any f**** at all it doesn't bother me one single bit.
AMAZING.ALANNAH is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:05 PM   #18
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

Other avenues for your crusade!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:24 PM   #19
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

I'm notr apologize about anything I have kids you cant understand it then so be it it is what it is I stand on what the f*** I stand on
Old 05-24-2020, 08:30 PM   #20
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

why are you so stuck I'm trying to prove something here that I'm doing wrong. This is stuff that people should know about go watch the video that I posted like I said and see how f***** ** it really is how CPS is just a cover up for trafficking kids, I could keep going but I wont . yall can remain blind all you f****** want. report me banney I don't give a f*** talk s*** about me and my health like the a****** did above s*** ** **** that's how I feel about it if you are really knew how s***** and how f***** ** this world was mostl most of you wouldn't be able to deal with it, don't even have the brain capacity. I stand on what I stand on I don't give a f*** about any of you feel about it I don't give a f*** what any of you say. I know I did what was right. I went all of these f****** are either hung for treason or in Guantanamo Bay for crimes against humanity for the rest of f****** life will you'll see #wwg1wga
Old 05-24-2020, 08:30 PM   #21
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

huh?

Now I have a pretty good idea of who these Q followers are.

AA should write speeches for TRump
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:34 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
huh?

Now I have a pretty good idea of who these Q followers are.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:37 PM   #23
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm done with this thread, there's no point in trying to prove something to people who either don't want to understand or look into it. Or people who just think that it's a joke net nothing like this could ever happen. It doesn't matter good things are happening and are going to continue to happen , and whether any of yall admit it or not I know you're gonna be like damn stop it wasn't so f****** crazy she was right. Ya have a fantastic evening and if anybody wants any more links any kind of information about what's going on right now let me know I'm full of fun facts. Turn off your damn TV's stop believing the media that's mostly bought and paid for, do your own research, make your own opinions, and come to your own conclusions. s
Old 05-24-2020, 08:48 PM   #24
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Did someone piss in her cheerios this morning?

Damn....

I hope shes ok in the morning
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:54 PM   #25
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm done with this thread, there's no point in trying to prove something to people who either don't want to understand or look into it. Or people who just think that it's a joke net nothing like this could ever happen. It doesn't matter good things are happening and are going to continue to happen , and whether any of yall admit it or not I know you're gonna be like damn stop it wasn't so f****** crazy she was right. Ya have a fantastic evening and if anybody wants any more links any kind of information about what's going on right now let me know I'm full of fun facts. Turn off your damn TV's stop believing the media that's mostly bought and paid for, do your own research, make your own opinions, and come to your own conclusions. s
Alannah, check this place out. https://theconservativetreehouse.com/
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 09:07 PM   #26
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so

I did say so
Old 05-24-2020, 09:14 PM   #27
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm notr apologize about anything I have kids you cant understand it then so be it it is what it is I stand on what the f*** I stand on

Old 05-24-2020, 09:41 PM   #28
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
1) Memo to Trump campaign: I was going through docs from 2016 and found this memo I sent through channels to the Trump team.

2) I can't reveal all of it, but I think enough time has passed I can share some of it.

3) Realize this would go to the top at that time.
6:54 PM · May 24, 2020·Twitter Web App
Retweets
@LarrySchweikart
·
3h
Replying to
@LarrySchweikart
4) I of course cannot guarantee that it got to the top, only that it got in the pipeline.

5) Ok. first really important thing: the title.

"AFTER WE WIN"
Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
·
3h
6) Second, the date: November 1, 2016.
Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
·
3h
7) In case you went to public schools that was before the general election.

8) Among other things I said "the moment after a Trump victory, you must be prepared. The following will occur:"

*GOPe/neverTrumpers and Ryanites will not only undermine a Trump administration . . ."
Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
·
3h
* . . . but I said they would at the VERY FIRST OPPORTUNITY launch or support impeachment proceedings "completely irrelevant to anything Trump could or would do." They would, I said, "seize ANY 'close call' to try to remove him." I said if Team Trump ignored this they would . . .
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 09:43 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
I did say so

if you say so

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote