Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2017, 10:06 AM   #226
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
The Texans can't ever seem to find a decent QB. They can grab a keeper for pennies on the dollar.
What makes pxmcc/GrkFrk/KMLWA thinck Kaepernick is available for "pennies on the dollar"?

Perhaps the reason Kaepernick's still unsigned is because he's been asking for starter money, when teams' salary cap budgets are pretty much set for this season.

As the late Don Ohlmeyer once observed, "The answer to all your questions is money." And, as Ozzie Myers once observed, "Bullshit walks; money talks."

BTW, I thinck the Texans may already have a "keeper" QB, on a rookie contract, no less.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:18 AM   #227
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^Yup dude has a rifle arm. Hopefully he can keep it up. Texans punched way above their weight in giving NE a run for its money.

I thought Colin got waived over his protest. An out of work qb is usually pretty desperate dude. Maybe that's not the case. Honestly, I don't follow football religiously, so I'm not an expert. I yield to the pros among ya'll to fill me in.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:57 PM   #228
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
I thought Colin got waived over his protest.
Kaepernick declined his option, rather than suffer the indignity of being waived. His style of play did not suit the incoming coach, and he would have made too much money for a backup if the 49ers kept him.

Quote:
An out of work qb is usually pretty desperate dude.
Not if his top two desired outcomes are (1) starting QB, and (2) martyr.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 01:20 PM   #229
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Not if his top two desired outcomes are (1) starting QB, and (2) martyr.[/QUOTE]

Bahahahahaha
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 01:37 PM   #230
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

For all of you who approve of the protests, let me ask you one question.

Is there anywhere in the world, outside of the USA, where these players can make this type of money for playing football?

None, nada, no fucking where. Period and end of story. It's the shitty old fucked up country they live in that allows them an arena to play a sport and make outrageous money.

So instead of protesting, they should be glad of the NFL and the paychecks they keep cashing. Because any one of them could be the next in line needing a paycheck.

........and those paychecks will eventually stop coming in, just ask 'colon' kaepernick.

By the way, who, at this time, has a top selling jersey? None other than #78 of the Pittsburgh Steelers. That's right, some lineman that most have never heard about, has his shirt flying off the racks right now. Why? Perhaps they know a quality individual when they see one, and they know a POS when they see one.

http://www.fox46charlotte.com/sports...ational-anthem

Quote:
After graduating from the United States Military Academy Villanueva was commissioned into the United States Army on May 22, 2010 as a second lieutenant in the Infantry.[5] Directly after being commissioned he attended various military schools, including the Infantry, Airborne and Ranger Schools; all located at Fort Benning, Georgia. After completing the three courses he was assigned to the 10th Mountain Division at Fort Drum, New York. It was with the 10th Mountain Division he deployed for the first time; for 12 months to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan as a rifle platoon leader.[5] As a result of his actions during this deployment he was awarded a Bronze Star Medal with "V" device for rescuing wounded soldiers while under enemy fire.[5] When he returned from his deployment, he was reassigned as a company executive officer.[5]

Villanueva volunteered for the 75th Ranger Regiment's Ranger Orientation Program in 2013.[5] He was assigned to the 1st Ranger Battalion. His roles within the Battalion have included plans officer, platoon leader, and company executive officer.[5]

He has deployed two more times to Afghanistan for a total of eight months between both deployments.[5]
This is a true American hero, so fuck kap and all the other crybabies. Frankly I'm tired of hearing about this shit.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 01:40 PM   #231
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
The common thread is free speech in a free(-ish) country.
There's no place for free speech "at the office"

NFL is just that.....football.

No protests.... including hijacking cities that don't worship MLK.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 02:09 PM   #232
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
and I look forward to the day when all providers become independently wealthy which would mean your lazy fat couch potato asses would no longer get laid.... seeing as how you have to pay to get pussy in the first place....

....and I look forward to the day you get back in your boat and steam home, East by Southeast....

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:39 PM   #233
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

tff
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:50 PM   #234
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
For all of you who approve of the protests, let me ask you one question.

Is there anywhere in the world, outside of the USA, where these players can make this type of money for playing football?

None, nada, no fucking where. Period and end of story. It's the shitty old fucked up country they live in that allows them an arena to play a sport and make outrageous money.

So instead of protesting, they should be glad of the NFL and the paychecks they keep cashing. Because any one of them could be the next in line needing a paycheck.

........and those paychecks will eventually stop coming in, just ask 'colon' kaepernick.

By the way, who, at this time, has a top selling jersey? None other than #78 of the Pittsburgh Steelers. That's right, some lineman that most have never heard about, has his shirt flying off the racks right now. Why? Perhaps they know a quality individual when they see one, and they know a POS when they see one.

http://www.fox46charlotte.com/sports...ational-anthem

This is a true American hero, so fuck kap and all the other crybabies. Frankly I'm tired of hearing about this shit.
Quote:
Here’s a question: If successful black performers and athletes who are protesting are “ungrateful,” what, or who, exactly, are they being ungrateful to? Are the millions of dollars, endorsement deals, and championship rings they receive not earned payment for the hard (sometimes life-threatening) work they put in on the field?

Or is the payment something else? Something more abstract? Something unspoken but profound: their success is not earned, but rather given, benevolently, by white kingmakers with the implicit understanding that in return for their success, they (the athletes, actors, singers, dancers, artists, and so on) must pretend that racism, and indeed race, does not factor into their identities at all.

The idea that black wealth and success should be a salve, a concession prize for the realities of racism is absurd, but all too common. Black performers and athletes, from Eartha Kitt to Muhammad Ali, from Beyoncé to Jemele Hill, from Colin Kaepernick to Lebron James, have been warned to be “grateful” for their success, to stay quiet, to view the money and accomplishments they’ve made not as things they’ve earned but as a form of hush money.

Black people in protest, be they rich or poor, famous or obscure, have always made the powers that be uncomfortable. Because to be black and to be conscious and to have a voice flies in the face of white supremacy. As a result, while Nazis can be afforded the right to march freely and proudly through American cities, it is conceivably never OK for black people to speak out against what they perceive as injustice and oppression.

Some people, like Browns coach Hue Jackson, have argued that on the field or in the locker room is not the proper venue for protest. But what is ever the right venue, when it comes to black people in protest? Black people march in the streets, and they’re branded as a whole as thuggish rioters and looters. Black people quietly take a knee on basketball courts or football fields, and they’re branded as ungrateful and unpatriotic. Black people share their opinions on white supremacy via Twitter, and suddenly they’re loose cannons who should be fired.

This, of course, is white supremacy at work. The criticisms of the NFL athletes who have largely led this new wave of silent protest during the National Anthem isn’t really about respect (those who have died defending this country also died for the right of American citizens to protest). It’s about controlling black people, and, most of all, actively dismissing the very real concerns and issues that these protests are calling out.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:57 PM   #235
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
There's no place for free speech "at the office"

NFL is just that.....football.

No protests.... including hijacking cities that don't worship MLK.
NFL National Anthem Is ‘A Scam’ To Boost Military Recruitment

sums things up perfectly
Old 09-25-2017, 04:07 PM   #236
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

^^^^ What a fucking moron .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #237
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Huffington Post............same as MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, Houston Chronicle. They're all haters of the GOP and President Trump, all with little credibility.

Also, SC, how about posting something in your own words, and also answer the question about where these assletes can make the big bucks outside of the USA. Fuck Huffington, and Foxnews, let me laugh at your replies instead of you posting what ever someone else writes.

Yes, I put a link for the tee shirt sales, and copied data from wiki about the Steeler player, but the rest was my words and feelings. I respect HP as much as you do Foxnews.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #238
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
^^^^ What a fucking moron .....

Truth and Facts are like Kryptonite to Trump supporters. lol Pivot, deflect or bury your head in the sand whatever makes you feel better.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:20 PM   #239
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Huffington Post............same as MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, Houston Chronicle. They're all haters of the GOP and President Trump, all with little credibility.

Also, SC, how about posting something in your own words, and also answer the question about where these assletes can make the big bucks outside of the USA. Fuck Huffington, and Foxnews, let me laugh at your replies instead of you posting what ever someone else writes.

Yes, I put a link for the tee shirt sales, and copied data from wiki about the Steeler player, but the rest was my words and feelings. I respect HP as much as you do Foxnews.

No need....those words speaks to my personal mindset. I gave you the source. Now run and tuck your tail between your legs like you usually do. ;-)
Old 09-25-2017, 04:29 PM   #240
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I have a hard time feeling sorry for these abused mistreated NFL players.....life is a bitch!

Average NFL Player Salary
Since NFL teams require a 53-man minimum roster, hundreds of millions of dollars are allocated towards a player budget. While some of the highest-paid members (again, typically quarterbacks) receive multi-year contracts for millions of dollars per year, the average salary of an NFL player is only $1.9 million per year. This includes outliers such as rookies and quarterbacks who are guaranteed to make more money than other positions on the team.
As with the rookie cause, money from bonuses, incentives, and other means of income do not count towards the money that a player earns directly from their contract wages; the contract only lists the possibilities of earning extra money, but the money is not declared by the contract itself and does not come sourced from signing the contract.
Quarterbacks have an average value of around $4 million per year, due to their critical role on the offensive game. Even second and third string quarterbacks make a large amount of money compared to other roles. Defensive ends earn around $2.6 million per year, which is quite a humorous contrast – defensive ends are typically the position that are responsible for rushing the quarterback and putting pressure on them to move the ball. Defensive tackles earn around $1.8 million on average; wide receivers, linebackers, defensive linemen, and safeties all earn around the same amount of money, with the average for these 5 roles ranging from $1.75 million up to a little over $1.8 million. Cornerbacks and kickers/punters earn around $1.6 to $1.65 million on average. Running backs have an average salary of $1.5 million, and tight ends earn even less at $1.4 million per year.
tttalinky is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women