Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2014, 02:28 PM   #1
HOSS_
BANNED

Encounters: 12
Default Was I wrong?

In my years of Hobbying I’ve hardly ever had the patience to “pre-book” with a provider. My reasoning’s are simple. I have little to no impulse control!

Is it unfair or too demanding to expect communication from a provider in a timely fashion? (looking for the girls response more so..)

Here’s the latest fail…
1. Tuesday - Find the ad, sent a PM asking her to clarify the dates she was going to be in town. She is/was “visiting”..
2. Wednesday – She responded with the information needed and asked me to set an appointment (P411).
3. Wednesday – Appointment request sent for today (Monday)…
4. Thursday – Nothing
5. Friday – Nothing.
6. Friday – Send a PM telling her that I had to make arrangements for the play time requested (an extended hour in the middle of the day). As I had heard nothing in response, I cannot plan. As a result, I regrettably have to pass…
7. Saturday – response saying all was a go.

Like most in this, I suspect we all have our hobby times, mine are M-F. I don’t check emails, I don’t have my Hobby phone with me. Had she simply responded earlier, I would be spending my time with a great looking red head!.

Maybe my perceived lack of communication explained her response: “Please call me for I still have u on my schedule and if you cancel that will be 3people and if anyone else cancels I most likely won’t ever come back to Nashville.”

Comments?
HOSS_ is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:56 PM   #2
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Yea. I'm not a girl but IMHO, Stop playing with the unknown that are only on BP. Thats why there still on BP and not quality members of some well know board. If you can't cross match to a well know site then I say walk. Unless you simply want to continue trying to pull a diamond out of a goats ass then continue to look for goats.

Nashville is full of known, skilled, highly professional extremely affordable providers.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:15 PM   #3
Submodo
Valued Poster

You were only wrong in letting is go so long.

I would have bagged it at #4 at the VERY latest.
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #4
rebel97
Gaining Momentum

Hey Hoss, sorry for the crummy luck, I've been there. Just from another guy's perspective, from what I can tell, you did everything right. I think she probably should have confirmed that Thurs if not Friday morning since the appointment was set for Monday, but that's just my opinion. Everyone that I have ever met have ALWAYS confirmed (NCNS withstanding, but that's a completely different topic).

Normally, if I haven't gotten a response back from my initial email within a few days, I move on. But it looks like she replied to your initial response quickly, just forgot the confirmation part. I'd chalk it up to bad luck and move on.

Sonoman, I couldn't agree with you more. Stay off of BP, I tried once and learned my lesson. Nashville has some great people...ya'll are either lucky or unlucky lol. Since I'm out west, I have to wait for you to send people over. But it's worth the wait and I'm not tempted to call someone every other day. But it does appear that Hoss's provider had a P411 account as well. That's a tough call.

I do have to say, it was awfully nice of her to lay a guilt trip on you, I haven't gotten that one...YET.
rebel97 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:03 PM   #5
w9691
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Glad to hear I am not alone. Sent request to a lady visiting a week in advance as I am travelling and only in town for 2 days then back on the road so I wanted to get something set. No response. Followed up with email to her address on website. Got a response and agreed on day and time and she said call Saturday to confirm. I get back in town a day late because of flight cancellation but still in time to confirm. Called several times. No answer and voice mailbox full. Tried again Sunday morning. Same story.
w9691 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:59 PM   #6
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

One thing that may help is always have a back up plan, especially if your on a tight schedule. Also to remember is these ladies are in it for the money so you might have got bumped off with someone who was booking multi hour or something.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:18 PM   #7
SexyBritneyJ
Wizard of O's

User ID: 186982
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
One thing that may help is always have a back up plan, especially if your on a tight schedule. Also to remember is these ladies are in it for the money so you might have got bumped off with someone who was booking multi hour or something.
Be that as it may, she still could have had the decency to let him know.
SexyBritneyJ is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:19 PM   #8
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you handled your piece well. All I can say in a been there done that defense is....travelling is much more difficult than you realize. Especially if you are on a multi city.

Sounds just like what has happened to me.....I'm travelin' get a request more than 3 days out ...and it sits waiting to get closer to the actual day.

Does that make sense?
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:59 AM   #9
w9691
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Travelling is definitely difficult. I have flown 22 times in the past 3 months. The first 19 flights were on schedule and each of the last 3 have cancelled and I have toured the airports along the east coast trying to reach my destination. Good news is I received an email late last night and back on schedule for this weekend.
w9691 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:19 AM   #10
HOSS_
BANNED

WOW... Interaction on the board? who'da thunk it... lol (my sarcastic way of saying thanks)

@Sonoman - always the critic or is it always the bridesmaid? When have you ever heard of prebooking with a BP aficionado? That would be a little ass backwards wouldn't it... please note the following...

1. Tuesday - Find the ad, sent a PM asking her to clarify the dates she was going to be in town. She is/was “visiting”..
2. Wednesday – She responded with the information needed and asked me to set an appointment (P411).

Can't send a PM on BP, she is on P411... Sheesh!

@SexyBritneyJ & babee - Thanks, you've reiterated what I had thought. To your point she stated she's not been to BNA prior (a Texas girl) so she may not have the experience needed to take "all comers" during a visit.

Thanks all for your collective two cents... Just venting I guess..
HOSS_ is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:40 AM   #11
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

you done good HOSS!

take it easy on are freind SONGMAN sence he can be kinda slow. ha ha

bet this is who your talking about rite?

https://preferred411.com/p21851
http://erinblakeofdfw.com
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:07 AM   #12
HOSS_
BANNED

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
bet this is who your talking about rite?
I can neither confirm or deny your implications in this matter... Bawhahahahaha
HOSS_ is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:28 AM   #13
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

No not flight...I dont know who this piece is about but I'll speak on my own experience.

Let's say it's April 20....I advertise the following:
Mphs May 1-3
Nash May 3-5
Knox May 5-7
Chatt May 7-9
Huntsville May 9-11
B'ham May 11-13
Mntgmery May 13-15
Mobile May 15-17

In one hour I get 100 emails - 70 are "wots ur $ & svcs?" = trash.

The other 30 are for different days & times in different cities. 28 are from p411 "Client is requesting an appt" ALL those p411's are the same email to/from etc...no way to quickly look & differentiate even the city requested. It's May 7th, I'm in Knox on my way to Chatt I keep getting 20-60 emails a day for different cities/days ...I am not studying May 16th in Mobile...I'm trying to make sure I have Chatt straight!

Only by doing can you actually learn how to control scheduling - esp while travelling. And we don't even hit on screening then scheduling. Smart woman even screens a p411 request (I do but not cause I'm smart, cuz I'm cautious). Using email for initial contact is more difficult than just a "two call". prebooking via email is much more time consuming. It's hard to explain but trust me...it isn't as easy as we try to make it look.

Travelers man cut them some slack. Send a request & if prebooking far enough in advance - wait 48 hours then send again with "sent one already just trying to touch base & get a confirmation. Is the date or time an issue? I might can be flexible on either. Hope to hear from you. Excited to hear from you/ Really looking forward to meeting." POLITE goes a long damn way. (Course only cut them some slack if they advertise the city instead of "TN" <- that shit drives me crazy. Get a fuckin globe.)
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:48 AM   #14
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Does it really matter. All of your questions have been about BP girls that have no presence on a verifiable board. Or if she does you failed to mention......You get what you chase. The unknown.

I very rarely go to BP, but I know you can answer an ad. So what there on P411? Anyone can join if the meet the right criteria or have someone vouch for them. Yes had she been verifiable then she should have told you different.

You should save her number so if she comes back to Nashville again. Then you can ask again why she did this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS_ View Post
WOW... Interaction on the board? who'da thunk it... lol (my sarcastic way of saying thanks)

@Sonoman - always the critic or is it always the bridesmaid? When have you ever heard of prebooking with a BP aficionado? That would be a little ass backwards wouldn't it... please note the following...

Can't send a PM on BP, she is on P411... Sheesh!

@SexyBritneyJ & babee - Thanks, you've reiterated what I had thought. To your point she stated she's not been to BNA prior (a Texas girl) so she may not have the experience needed to take "all comers" during a visit.

Thanks all for your collective two cents... Just venting I guess..
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:04 AM   #15
HOSS_
BANNED

Bubba... Are you trying to be an ass or does it come natural to you? Look back on the forum, you will not see any questions posed about anything in this hobby. Offers for comments, yes, but questions? You miss your meds at the ol folks home? I post reviews on BP girls... Don't read them, I'd think some rather enjoy the information.

Again.. this was nothing to do about BP. I say that now for the umph'teen time, because you come across as an illiterate who does not hobby much, just posting for the enjoyment of yourself.

Run along little boi, let the men take the lead... (To be read as FUCK OFF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
Does it really matter. All of your questions have been about BP girls that have no presence on a verifiable board. Or if she does you failed to mention......You get what you chase. The unknown.

I very rarely go to BP, but I know you can answer an ad. So what there on P411? Anyone can join if the meet the right criteria or have someone vouch for them. Yes had she been verifiable then she should have told you different.

You should save her number so if she comes back to Nashville again. Then you can ask again why she did this.
HOSS_ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women