Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2019, 04:58 PM   #31
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Oh, the only notable dancer at the hpg, was one with a huge butthole and sphincter, that "winked" it at you on command, only notable otherwise in she appeared to be a fetal alcohol syndrome case, that looked like a really bad version of Marilyn Chambers, especially her teeth.

Indeed the best and worst of times.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 06:19 AM   #32
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397581
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We could host a toy party with the only company in the US that is male friendly 😜
NikkiLuv92 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 01:39 PM   #33
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Oh, the only notable dancer at the hpg, was one with a huge butthole and sphincter, that "winked" it at you on command, only notable otherwise in she appeared to be a fetal alcohol syndrome case, that looked like a really bad version of Marilyn Chambers, especially her teeth.

Indeed the best and worst of times.
yes it was quite a place , but in the spirit of dive fun comparison any one been to artists in motion strip joint at the top of route 30 above breezewood Bedford county on the way to mcconnellsburg ,

gone now but the ultimate dive ive ever been too !
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 06:53 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Rural Deliverance stuff?

You city slickers crack me up, I suggest you never go to the Northern PA mountains during deer or trout season, you would be constantly pissing yourself, and that would be from seeing the women.

Kammerer? Nothing compared to downtown Pittsburgh in its day, trannies and gay dudes, Kammerer has never gotten close.

Love toys has lots of toys, really great staff, cool to play in the video booths, told me they cut the glory holes themselves on orders by the owner, also some cloth screened couples booths.

We worked for a gay dude one time, and he put us straight about the "theory" that every gay man is just waiting to suck every straight dick that comes along, largely, its anti gay propaganda, designed to "scare" every straight guy into justifying their anti gay biases.

Bluntly he told us, "None of you are attractive enough to want to suck your dicks in the first place."

Actually made us all laugh, and broke the ice about the big box of dildos sitting out during his remodeling.
So, you’re not handsome enough for a gay guy? I buy that. Not a civee chick either. That’s why you have to pay to get laid. Your words. I doubt you pay for much anymore. Except food. But then again, food stamps.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 12:22 PM   #35
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Actually, I remember one other high point about the Highway Playground, they served you free pizza, and it was actually pretty good, when I was there, it was when they had the free beer as well.

IIRC, they had a grandma making and serving the pizza, I'm pretty sure she'd also arrange to do car dates outside, and pay you for the service.

Frankly, a better alternative to some of the dancers I remember.

Although, there was a club just south of Dubois, Sykesville I believe, and while I wasn't there to witness it, my brother and his friends stopped there once on the way to camp, and they had a dancer who had a prosthetic leg, and had severe scars from, not one, or two, but THREE hits from a shotgun where her boyfriend had shot her with birdshot.

I for the life of me, can't remember the name, but their sign had four aces on it.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:46 PM   #36
SD78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

I for the life of me, can't remember the name, but their sign had four aces on it.
It's called the Rhododendron and the cards you speak of have pictures of girls on them, I don't recall if they were aces though so I will take your word for it.
Never been inside but passed it as a kid more times than I can count. I always wondered what it was like in there but I bet it's best left as a teenage boys imagination.
SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 08:18 PM   #37
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397581
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jinny i just googled Godivas and it says permanently closed 🤔😢
NikkiLuv92 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women