Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2019, 11:53 AM   #1
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69
Default Scams

Just couple of situations encountered today figure share as cautionary tale.
One was fairly standard scam, the other a little different.

Actually answered ad for Nancy on that adultsearch that keeps popping up here. End up texting with girl, she sends me to website that some of the higher end girls use to get more details. Pics naturally are gorgeous, but $ ridiculously low something like 1.0 for hour. It did state rates would double soon, just trying to get new customers-nice touch. Has a YouTube video embedded that says wants $25 deposit. So, went back to texting.I know I dealing with a human as I call her on deposit saying I won't do that with unknown girl. She claims it for $25 cam show to make sure I not LE lol. A little more debating, n then start getting more texts with step by step instrux on how to get into cam show. Figure that likely a bot and just blocked the number.

Second one more serious. Start texting with drop dead gorgeous hot babe from a SD site. We do a little of the normal chitchat, conversation quickly turns to meeting up. So I figure probably a pro or semipro which is fine. However, I take lead in asking for roughly what she looking for, and she declines to tell me saying talk about when we meet. Red flag there, usually it the girl pressing me for allowance amt n me trying to put it off until I meet the girl.Talk some more, establish can use her place extra room in apt n roommate won't mind n also dodged allowance question again. Skip ahead n I said want to meet for coffee first for both our safety sake n then go to her apt. She doesn't want to do this (she even says I dont want to make choice I will regret later), and then I suggested a specific Starbucks in the town she previously said she lives in. Radio silence. So, upshot was I was talking to god knows who, n very likely if I went directly to whatever address I given for her apartment, would have met couple of guys with knives or whatever...

Not posting this to pat myself on back (I posted b4 on how I got ripped off recently) but just as cautionary tale, particularly for newbies. Anything that looks tgtbt and starts to smell fishy, best to think with the big head.
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 12:10 PM   #2
waterman1952
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

That's why I dint know why more guys take me up on my off free bj when ever you need it I'm clean and told good just close your eyes and let me give you what your looking for relief
waterman1952 is online now   Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 12:29 PM   #3
EGrayupstate
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman1952 View Post
That's why I dint know why more guys take me up on my off free bj when ever you need it I'm clean and told good just close your eyes and let me give you what your looking for relief
You know how many times guys tried that on cl and stuff back in the day? Dont be that guy who inserts it in every topic
EGrayupstate is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 05:45 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Thanks Tombster!!

This is the kind of information sharing that helps people before they get swindled!!

Looks like that expensive lesson you got may have paid off...
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women