Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2020, 11:51 AM   #16
AveryDallas
BANNED

Encounters: 12

I find it interesting the biggest promoter of all was left off this list. As for the others, I read their reviews. They're mostly all really good reviews. And I appreciate them. Don't confuse enthusiasm for the hobby as promoting.
AveryDallas is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 12:34 PM   #17
jackyjacky
Valued Poster

I am 100% ok with promoting, but at least please do so with some work and effort like what Bobby is doing, by writing long and exaggerating reviews, sometime it’s actually very interesting and entertaining to read his reviews, and I respect his promoting with his own writing ability, and most important, he rarely bumping reviews. What really annoys me is the pure “bumping thread” promoters with the one line comment just to keep his Spa or girls on the first page. Those are very low class and disgusting.
jackyjacky is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 12:48 PM   #18
conservative44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyjacky View Post
I am 100% ok with promoting, but at least please do so with some work and effort like what Bobby is doing, by writing long and exaggerating reviews, sometime it’s actually very interesting and entertaining to read his reviews, and I respect his promoting with his own writing ability, and most important, he rarely bumping reviews. What really annoys me is the pure “bumping thread” promoters with the one line comment just to keep his Spa or girls on the first page. Those are very low class and disgusting.
Those reviews are too long for my ADHD having self, never been able to read the whole way through one.
conservative44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 12:57 PM   #19
AveryDallas
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by conservative44 View Post
Those reviews are too long for my ADHD having self, never been able to read the whole way through one.

Agreed. I have other things in my life
AveryDallas is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 01:01 PM   #20
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

And let’s not forget about the guys that give no reviews not because the provider has a history of bad service but because he was butt hurt because she and or the AMP didn’t put up with his bullshit and he actually thought everyone here was stupid.

Suddenly and enthusiastic yes is in question but a bullshit no has credibility. How fitting to discuss in a thread started by a troll that should have been banned a long time ago
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 01:05 PM   #21
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Aoi
Bobby
Chung Tran
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Fleshlight
Ghostrider
Grod
Heartside
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Mudbelly
OldGramps
ProfessorXavier
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ronald McDonald
Sledgehamma
SteveJobs
Texas Walker Ranger
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 01:21 PM   #22
greensand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It's a double edge sword. On the one hand, there are a lot of very good girls who I would know nothing about if it weren't for promoters. On the other hand, due to the overwhelmingly positive reviews and comments on here I've wasted a lot of time with girls who were absolutely terrible. I'm talking tired, worn out, begging me (in a very unattractive way) to get it over with, just clearly not having fun at all, and I've left early a few times

I think it's pretty obvious who's getting some sort of incentive, whatever that may be, but I also think there are some names on that list which could go either way. Whatever the case is, without the promoters this place would be dead. I just wish they gave more credible information. Not every single girl or every single session can be a 10/10
greensand is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 01:28 PM   #23
FunMonday
Account Disabled

George you made it to two pages. In the troll world that’s quite an accomplishment but you are short on details with your indictment. Exactly what are you accusing each of these individuals of and what evidence do you have. Let’s see it

This is your big moment. You can either do that you will be a troll forever
Old 03-15-2020, 02:14 PM   #24
jackyjacky
Valued Poster

I don’t care who this George is and I don’t know his purpose of doing this, but I have to admit, I never read the comments made by the names (at least 90% of these names) on his list, plus a couple more, like the guy with “Big Tex” as avatar, or the guy always start his comment with “aaaar”
jackyjacky is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 02:30 PM   #25
georgecam
BANNED

I don’t entertain Funny Monkey. Funny Monkey entertain me. I will forever be a troll to The Funny Monkey.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:35 PM   #26
FunMonday
Account Disabled

I thought Orange was hot a couple years ago. And she was. The women today would give her a serious run for her money. Maybe that’s why there’s a lot of enthusiasm but guys like George want to ruin it. He should be banned but for all we know he as already since he admits that’s he came back with his current handle.

It’s amazing that someone who admits to using a new handle is allowed to cause problems on a daily basis
Old 03-15-2020, 02:38 PM   #27
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
I don’t entertain Funny Monkey. Funny Monkey entertain me. I will forever be a troll to The Funny Monkey.
That’s exactly right. You can’t cite a single instance or any evidence of your claims. Just the usual gibberish. Why do you use a new handle? Your credibility with this one is shot little penis brother .
Old 03-15-2020, 02:41 PM   #28
georgecam
BANNED

I am going to play FunMonday game.
FunMonday is one of many handles who got banned before for trafficking and minor abuse. He has been hired by amp because he cannot have real job. He admitted to all these and he shouldn’t be allowed in any society. Including eccie.

You know what? It is not much of entertainment.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:41 PM   #29
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyjacky View Post
I don’t care who this George is and I don’t know his purpose of doing this, but I have to admit, I never read the comments made by the names (at least 90% of these names) on his list, plus a couple more, like the guy with “Big Tex” as avatar, or the guy always start his comment with “aaaar”

Totally agree. When the first two pages of the AMP thread have reviews with 25+ replies, I know that I don't have to click on that thread because it's full of worthless replies by guys with 0-1 reviews. And when they bump a thread, they provide worthless comments like "she is sexy" or "I have been thinking about seeing her lately" or some sort of comment that they think is clever or witty but is actually annoying/pathetic. Here are some of the greatest hits of the absolute worst and most frequent violators of bumping threads 5+ days since last comment -

1. Grod - "Her body and smile clearly communicate how much she likes this job"
2. SteveJobs - "Woke up this morning thinking “I really need a MILF today.” Who will it be? Susan could be the solution."
3. Fleshlight - "Tina’s one of the prettiest around."
4. Fleshlight - "Tina’s fun to just talk too, also. She’s a good listener."
5. SteveJobs - "Scarlet is really special"

Lots of value in these comments. Just look through their posting history......it's pervasive.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 02:43 PM   #30
MarcusAurelius
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Choose not to be harmed and you won’t feel harmed. Don’t feel harmed and you haven’t been.
MarcusAurelius is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women