Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160569
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2010, 08:03 AM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Gates of Hell

I don't like to buy a bunch of "stuff" that doesn't work but I really do need to get one or two "Gates of Hell" for some bad cocks that need some attention.

I would appreciate some help. Here is a link for a few:
http://male.stockroom.com/search.aspx

None of them are really that expensive ... but I'm wondering if metal would be best or just go ahead and get two or three of them for variety?

Anyone have any experience with these? What I've done, or have been doing, is taking some twine (not too thick) and constructing my own "Gate of Hell" when the mood strikes me. So far, so good. But it's time to just buy at least one.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I don't like to buy a bunch of "stuff" that doesn't work but I really do need to get one or two "Gates of Hell" for some bad cocks that need some attention.

I would appreciate some help. Here is a link for a few:
http://male.stockroom.com/search.aspx

None of them are really that expensive ... but I'm wondering if metal would be best or just go ahead and get two or three of them for variety?

Anyone have any experience with these? What I've done, or have been doing, is taking some twine (not too thick) and constructing my own "Gate of Hell" when the mood strikes me. So far, so good. But it's time to just buy at least one.

Elisabeth
Hmmm...being retired military...I always heard guys say of good leaders...I would follow them through the gates of hell...LOL
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:57 AM   #3
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Oh my!

Looks like an erection could get painful in one of those; so some of the gentlemen around you must have been very very bad boys!
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Well, they are certainly in-expensive enough to afford both the 5 gates and 7 gates version. Metal, as a rule, tends to hold up much better for cleaning purposes. I would think the rubber one would only really work well for a certain range of penis sizes.

Of course, if you have a few bashful boys, neither gates device will work very well. You would be better off with a Birdlock, CB-XXXX, or something similar. Ideally the boys should have their own chastity devices so all you have to worry about is keeping track of their keys.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:08 PM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
Oh my!

Looks like an erection could get painful in one of those; so some of the gentlemen around you must have been very very bad boys!
The way it works, Laurentius, is they're either very very naughty men ... or they've been very very good!

(It sortof depends! )

Warmly,
Elisabeth
Old 10-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

What the fuckin hell is that? Are those?
Pardon my French.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:41 PM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I don't believe that my link is working anymore so let's see if I can attach a picture for you, lilsmurf. Does this explain it better for you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gates of hell.jpg (29.5 KB, 473 views)
Old 10-16-2010, 05:23 AM   #8
birder22
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Fun

I would say it would be fun
birder22 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:49 AM   #9
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Wow, do those turn you on?
Old 10-16-2010, 09:45 AM   #10
yourslave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I would stick with the twine.... or try some rope. I've tried that before and it seems like it didn't really have the effect you would think it would. They really do need to be fitted to a person.

I guess it's kind of a Cinderella story... If you can find the cock that fits the gates of hell, then it probably works well. Rubber might give you flexibility and reusability though.

Not sure reuseability is really a word, but you know what I mean. Hope you are having fun.
yourslave is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #11
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslave View Post
I would stick with the twine.... or try some rope. I've tried that before and it seems like it didn't really have the effect you would think it would. They really do need to be fitted to a person.

I guess it's kind of a Cinderella story... If you can find the cock that fits the gates of hell, then it probably works well. Rubber might give you flexibility and reusability though.

Not sure reuseability is really a word, but you know what I mean. Hope you are having fun.
I'm trying to have some fun today, thanks! I did mean rope but it was rather on the thin side. Twine was the word that I used and it wasn't the correct one ALTHOUGH some rough brown twine might work out nicely!

This was the thin rope that you get at Home Depot. Nylon. But yeah, it's the fit that counts. I have a lot of men's ball weights and a few things that were fairly expensive that just don't work at all.

Hence, silk scarves for cock rings and rope for cock bondage is what I do a lot of the time. Silk ties for tying someone to the bed. It's all good!

And sometimes, a little on the creative side!

Hope you're having some fun!

Elisabeth
Old 10-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #12
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Silk cock rings and ties... That sound hot
Old 10-17-2010, 06:59 AM   #13
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Locking Cockring

EW,

This locking cockring works great. I've actually used it on a Dom before that insisted that I be in control. Not my favorite thing to do though. This site has alot of what you may be looking for as well, Ma'am.

Locking Cockring

I tried to save the picture to attach it here but the site won't allow me to do so.

This comtraption is reasonablly priced as well.
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:51 PM   #14
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

A cockring (locking or otherwise) isn't going to do the same thing as the gates of hell. The gates are designed to restrict a cock from getting fully hard (though depends on how big you get once you are hard too). but cockrings can be interesting toys to play with.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

So has any one here actually tried it? (men only) Is it painful? I don't know much of BDSM.
macksback is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women