Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should MrHappy remain our moderator?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #151
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

<sigh>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Babee, it's remarkable to me that you think I have the power to cloud men's minds to the extent that you seem to think I do. Is it really possible that I alone have the ability to sway the opinions of independently thinking & reasoning individuals?

I had to read my post twice to try and find anywhere I said any such.
Oh wait! Let me run my fingers over the screen, maybe I wrote it in braille? Nope, screen's smooth. I dont see it. Please point it out to me.

I wonder where you got your information?
Same place you got yours? You get to use one: truth or rumor. You dont get to throw rumor then demand everyone else provide proof. It is it possible that you are indulging in hearsay & making an unproven allegation with no witnesses? Nope. Be not so quick to judge others by your own measure. Oh wait...Isn't that the exact same behavior that you are decrying? Decry means attempt to discredit/disparage. I'm attempting nothing. Just stating the facts.

You aren't trying to defend anyone. No. I'm defending nobody. The entire thing - all of it - is indefensible. A blind man can see that. That isn't what this thread is about, anyway.
You just want to point the finger of blame at anyone who raised awareness on an issue...not the one that was the issue. Anyone? No Ginger. I named You and only You. Quit stirring up bullshit <it's one of my favorite words, can ya tell?>. YOU started this thread, YOU posted the question, YOU asked for opinion. Not "anyone" ....just YOU Ginger. I'm addressing you and only YOU.

I'm done debating with you.
You never began a debate. I made a post. You claimed I had no knowledge and no right to my opinion, accused me of indifference and charged that I somehow benefited from stating my opinion.

I took every statement you made against and about me and stated the truth. You dodged every statement I made. You will note that I had the maturity and grace to apologize in the very post you took such umbrage to?
You have just proven how valueless (worthless seemed a bit harsh but worthless is what valueless means) your on board screeching truly is.
Public opinion has been tallied, and that was the only purpose of this thread.
Bullshit. The purpose of this thread is your continued shit stirring and inability to not meddle. This particular post is your attempt to dodge getting covered in the very bullshit you threw.

And the board tally at 1 in 4 runs just about true. Only 1 in 4 AR members post or actively participate here. Why? Roughly 75% of the members of this board want no part of the bullying demeaning inbred behavior of the 25%.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #152
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by megustalatina View Post
Once again, I would be interested in knowing why you felt compelled to re-open this can of worms that has remained dormant and calm for almost two weeks now, and openly attacking Ginger while doing so?
I’m just asking!
No problemo. You are a member of this board & you are supposed to ask, state, have an opinion, have the ability to state your opinion etc.

I didn't know the can had been closed? When was this poll <attack on another ECCIE member> opened? Did I post in a thread over 30? Looked current?

Why did I "attack" Ginger? I didn't. I stated my opinion. Freely and clearly. Contrary to recent activity, clear & concise is allowed on this board. (You just have to be willing ...or unafraid)
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #153
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Damn girl, Babee. You ARE GETTING MY RESPECT. I Like You! Sure wish I could meet you sometime and get to know you better. You have got my ATTENTION! Both up and down.. LOL!

Such intelligence, determination, confidence and GRACE. LOVE IT!!!
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #154
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
WHY ?
I would like to hear the hanging jury's opinion as to "why" Happy is still listed as Arkansas Mod?
Cum On. . . give it your best shot! NICE LINE IN A BB THREAD.

If you can't handle dissenting opinion. . . maybe you are the one's who need to get the fuck out!
Ginger was the OP, IIRC. She said the purpose had been served. She took offense so I suggested she close it. I do not care either way. I have no dog in this hunt. I have never met Ginger or MrH and , LOL, I have never bare backed with Mr. H. (Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, just not my thing) Agree the past day's posts are some of the most interesting and entertaining we have had for several weeks. Don't close it on my account. Dissent away.

I assume he is a mod cause he wants to be. As you have repeatedly stated there are no first hand witnesses.

Stay classy, Giz, or perhaps I should say try to become classy. Not sure where all the hate comes from. Guess you are the one that dislikes dissention and wants to be a dictator. I will call out your BS Gizzy, but I do not attempt to censure you.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #155
MrGiz
BANNED

I asked for your opinion. . . that was a fine answer, Rocky... but I'm sure one of you can do better than that... cum on... get creative.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:45 PM   #156
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

It was mentioned earlier last week or so about closing the thread. Yet someone pointed out that this was a Poll Thread and it should remain open. So I say rock on with the thread!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #157
horserider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

This whole thing is interesting. The OP ask a simple question with a poll, can Mr.H still be an effective mod with all the allegations going around? No where were you ask to convict or condemn him you were simply ask if his authority as a mod was still strong enough to command respect on the Arkansas board, nothing more.

So we attack and we circle and attack again. We give our OPINION on his guilt or innocents and can back it up with NOTHING. If no lady comes forward and contacts St.C then nothing can be done, period, like it or not. Then on the other hand if a lady comes forward and posts a complaint those that don't want it to be true yell "it only he said she said". Then there are those who want to say they know something for a fact and those that disagree with him are "out of the loop". When those who "are out of the loop" post "tidbits" of educated information they are told "you are close but still out of the loop". It's interesting how those who are "in the loop" hide behind the "I can't post it because it's against the rules" excuse. If that's the cause then I know everything and have talked to everybody but I can't post it because it's against the rules. Kind of convenient isn't it.

Then there are those who want to use the "bullshit" attack, well it's just that, bullshit. I might own land in Louisiana but that doesn't make me a cajun. You have the right to post your opinion in any forum you have access to but it's still your opinion and like always, everyone has an opinion and they all stink like their asshole does, especially when they're talking out of their ass because their mouth knows better. Oh and I'm not attacking anyone I'm just stating my opinion. Just like I would be stating my opinion if I said some one was a dumbass if they were infatuated with a provider to the point of promoting her at all costs, even making a fool out of themselves. It is his right to make a fool out of himself just as it is my opinion he is a dumb ass. Oh I can't post any details....it's against the rules.

I do know when somebody is jealous of someone's status they will attack them. When they want the other person's position in life they will do anything to knock that person down. It's the American way, right or wrong, just look at any sporting event, look how we are taught in school, if you're the best/smartest you get the scholarship. Oh I know that one hit pretty close to home and will be vehemently denied but as they say "the proof is in the pudding", all one has to do is read the previous posts.

Did Mr.H do anything wrong, I have no idea, that's not the subject of this poll. Can he still be effective as a mod, I have no idea. Am I worried about it, no I'm not. If you want to keep this nonsense moving "nonsense, by all means, move". Post your opinion, even if you're not a true Arkansan, but remember it's your opinion and it stinks like your ass hole, you might consider washing your funky ass.
horserider is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #158
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I asked for your opinion. . . that was a fine answer, Rocky... but I'm sure one of you can do better than that... cum on... get creative.
You asked an opinion re Mr H and I gave it, in fact the same one you have repeatedly given. But you did more than ask for an opinion. I took exception to your last line suggesting I get the fuck out. I assumed you meant me as it was below where you quoted me. Maybe that was a generic comment and if so I over reacted and apologize. If not, you are misrepresenting what you said.

Either way, what other opinion is there it give, Giz?

1. Accusations have been made by multiple providers to multiple hobbyists during pillow talk.
2. If this was a court of law, this would all be hearsay.
3. No first hand reports were given to adm.
4. Providers have reported, in pillow talk (I like that phrase, LOL) that it would be hobby suicide, or some such nonsense to report it directly.
5. Enough chatter exists that 75% of the board believes it.
6. As Giz has doggedly pointed out, no hard evidence exists, ie non-anonymous testimony.
7. Apparently Mr H. Wants to be a mod as he has not resigned.
8. There is no pressure to resign because
A. No one else wants to be a mod (except Ginger and she does not count, LOL)
B. no rules were broken...even if the accusations are true, no matter how unethical such actions would be
C. No one, apparently, besides Ginger, really gives a shit.

Lastly, why are we still talking about this as I did not say anything all of us do not already know. That dead horse is getting pretty battered.

Horse rider, please pass me the soap, I need to wash my asshole now.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:43 PM   #159
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
. . .
That dead horse is getting pretty battered. . . .
Yeah , yeah , yeah. . . . but I kinda like watching Ginger getting BB'd by Brittany & Babee!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:50 AM   #160
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
You asked an opinion re Mr H and I gave it, in fact the same one you have repeatedly given. But you did more than ask for an opinion. I took exception to your last line suggesting I get the fuck out. I assumed you meant me as it was below where you quoted me. Maybe that was a generic comment and if so I over reacted and apologize. If not, you are misrepresenting what you said.

Either way, what other opinion is there it give, Giz?

1. Accusations have been made by multiple providers to multiple hobbyists during pillow talk. Yep
2. If this was a court of law, this would all be hearsay.But this is not a court of law
3. No first hand reports were given to adm.No idea. Not in that loop nor care to be either
4. Providers have reported, in pillow talk (I like that phrase, LOL) that it would be hobby suicide, or some such nonsense to report it directly.True. But it is a safe assumption ANY provider he reviewed is suspect and will see a drastic dip in business either way
5. Enough chatter exists that 75% of the board believes it.Valid point
6. As Giz has doggedly pointed out, no hard evidence exists, ie non-anonymous testimony.His wife wears the pants in that relationship so it is natural for him to cry like a bitch
7. Apparently Mr H. Wants to be a mod as he has not resigned.Who would want to be a mod that is sane?
8. There is no pressure to resign because
A. No one else wants to be a mod (except Ginger and she does not count, LOL) The issue with that is no female is allowed to be a mod outside of their own little section here. So even if she did it would be a moot point at best
B. no rules were broken...even if the accusations are true, no matter how unethical such actions would be True. Just shows basic scumbag ethics at it's best (or worst)
C. No one, apparently, besides Ginger, really gives a shit.True. But I wouldn't want to chance catching something Clorox wouldn't wash off.. Just sayin'

Lastly, why are we still talking about this as I did not say anything all of us do not already know. That dead horse is getting pretty battered.I think horses have been switched a few times already

Horse rider, please pass me the soap, I need to wash my asshole now.
Rather not hear about your asshole hygiene..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:16 AM   #161
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
...it is a safe assumption ANY provider he reviewed is suspect and will see a drastic dip in business either way
I don't think that's a safe assumption at all. I don't foresee this thread impacting anyone's business one way or the other. You want a safe assumption? I'll give you a safe assumption: Any AR provider who has been active on this board for over 3 months has at least ONE review from MH. You think that 98% of AR providers are noticing a decline in business?

WE. AREN'T.

While we're handing out safe assumptions: I'm predicting that your response to this post will reflect the usual backwoods ignorance that has been displayed throughout your participation in this AR forum. I don't have the energy to explore your entire history but I'm sure your malicious, chauvinistic comments are littered all throughout ickydom. You have contributed absolutely nothing positive. How's about you just take your toys and go home? No one wants to play with you. Didn't you notice?
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:27 AM   #162
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Interesting observation.... it would seem that here in Eccieville that about every 3-4 weeks someone has a meltdown or does something super stupid or a pissing match ensues. Then everyone is off to take a look. It’s like an 80 year old lady changing a tire on the side of the road. You don't want to look but you can't help yourself. Then suddenly some time goes by and off to the next drama. Here in AR you guys are serious about your grudges. Seems like everyone is sitting back and just wanting to be mad. Life’s too short to stay mad this long.

So here is my suggestion…. Go back to the way it was… guys start bird dogging chicks and complain about the threADS being ads. Girls post threADs in coed that are really ads and talk about the guys in the Powder room. Chan and Rockydoc start some interesting threads that everyone can sink their teeth into.

PS: Brittany & Ginger post nakid pictures in all threADS please!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #163
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Interesting observation.... it would seem that here in Eccieville that about every 3-4 weeks someone has a meltdown or does something super stupid or a pissing match ensues.
So here is my suggestion…. Go back to the way it was…
The reasons for the drama are not fiction. The reasons it recurs is not random. Behind the scenes there are peeps who try to fuck up other people's shit for their own benefits. Sure this happens everywhere. But so does gossip. And so do grudges --- especially those that continue to affect people.

So this situation here is just a manifestation of the same things that we all deal with in our other lives. But this particular interest group (SEX) has tons of emotion, tons of jealousy, tons of resentment naturally built into it by the nature of our commonalities. And we are a big enough group to be busy, but small enough where it is difficult to be anonymous. Throw in some manipulation and venom and here we go.

And btw we can never go back to the way it was. Here or anywhere. Just a fact of life. Only in your dreams, big boy!
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #164
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
The reasons for the drama are not fiction. The reasons it recurs is not random. Behind the scenes there are peeps who try to fuck up other people's shit for their own benefits. Sure this happens everywhere. But so does gossip. And so do grudges --- especially those that continue to affect people.

So this situation here is just a manifestation of the same things that we all deal with in our other lives. But this particular interest group (SEX) has tons of emotion, tons of jealousy, tons of resentment naturally built into it by the nature of our commonalities. And we are a big enough group to be busy, but small enough where it is difficult to be anonymous. Throw in some manipulation and venom and here we go.

And btw we can never go back to the way it was. Here or anywhere. Just a fact of life. Only in your dreams, big boy!
Good point Moon... but I have a dream!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:45 AM   #165
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Coed Discussions -
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

If he would post, it would be more entertaining!
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women