Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452929
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2020, 04:52 PM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default WaPo issues directions on "How to Think"

Is it tokenism or representation? How to think about Joe Biden’s promises to nominate women.

Eugene Scott
3 hrs ago
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...id=hplocalnews

Typical Fascist DPST publication - making no bones about directing the public "How to Think"!!!
How Orwellian - and characteristic of the narrative - eagerly spouted by j666 and others of that ilk.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 06:49 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

it's pandering to sex, Women. always more of them yeah? it's any woman against Trump in any way. White/black/hispanic/asian. starting with white women Trump's core has stayed strong with Trump potentially stealing Dem women of color from the DEMs. bahaa

the DNC and Biden doubling down is smart. they are all in for a VP (white will be Kobluchar) and there must be one black female judge somewhere on the left middle or right that you can nominate?

but it ties their hands double hard and Biden's VP has to be one thing .. significantly less that mid 70's now. Klobuchar is 59. about right as a high water mark.

the bigger gambit is a hard coding of a Female black Supreme Court nominee to replace Ruthie once they pull her life support. the rest of the Court is probably overall healthy to make it a moot point. it will either be Trump's seat to fill again or Biden. Recall that outside of Republicans, Dems and Indy's did go Trump as a Supreme Court vote against Clinton. Now the Dems are making it a issue again and that could backfire right to Trump's hand again.

Keneshia Grant, a political science professor at Howard University, told The Fix that she thinks Biden making these commitments is a good thing if his goal is to win the support of more black voters.

“I think the party has to learn from 2016 — or I hope it learns — is that you can’t take turnout for granted, especially among black people,” she said. “When black people turn out, they will likely turn out for Democrats, but you actually have to work on the numbers.”

“I can imagine it being about women, but I can also imagine it’s about excitement, about giving something additional for voters to be excited about,” Grant added. “It’s one thing to say turnout needs to be high against Donald Trump, but I think it will also be helpful to give people something new, historic and hopeful to turn out for — and I think this might do that.”

Others, including women, dismissed the conversation as pandering and pointed to conservative and moderate women in high places of leadership supporting policies that they believe harm other women

yeah. it's about Women. all women voters no matter education and/or race.

Remember .. no women at all would ever vote for Trump ... right ??

Let's see who can grab more of 'Em by the pussy .. Trump or Biden and his pandering to the pussy vote

LET THE GRABBING BEGIN!

Don't forget to Vote! early and often!

BAHHAHAAAAAAA

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 07:07 PM   #3
oeb11
Valued Poster

Fascist DPST's think they own the women vote" - one of their plantation slave groups - as LGBTQ, and minorities of color.
They have no clue that people think for themselves - not their political "group".

It will be failing of the Fascist DPST's - proclaiming "diversity' - but look at the candidates.

Hypocrisy on display!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:47 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

It will be failing of the Fascist DPST's - proclaiming "diversity' - but look at the candidates.

Hypocrisy on display!!!
at least the Democrats gave choices.. "you guys" offered one.

and it will be a diverse ticket.. a Black Woman running with Biden. how is that hypocrisy?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:18 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

and it will be a diverse ticket.. a Black Woman running with Biden. how is that hypocrisy?

what u bitchin' on now? We had Walsh for a bit and there is still Bill Weld and this oddball.

"Rocky" De La Fuente

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_De_La_Fuente

https://www.google.com/search?source...57.uWzSGEcirvA

BAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:06 AM   #6
oeb11
Valued Poster

CT - nothing different has happened this election cycle as any other - When Obama ran for re-election - how many DPST's ran against him for the DPST nomination???
Hypocrisy - calling you out on that.

Hypocrisy - look at the final Presiedential candidates - that was the point - U are denying and deflecting.

I hope Biden chooses Stacey Abrams as a running mate - although that choice will be made by the DNC.

I am pulling for Stacey Abrams as VP nominee - the next best choice to Bernie himself!

You do not like Trump's policies - you are free to vote your conscience in Nov 2020 - i encourage u to do So!

i do fear the radical DPST's - who make it clear that any opinion other than their own narrative - will be put down- and violently if they choose. They will do so if they are enabled by a foolish American electorate. It will be the last election with choices for America.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 11:41 AM   #7
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Damn these post are really lamo
Even ob1 can't keep it going 24/7. Looks like whako is taking a break 2 from his 24/7 paste n post bs
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 11:50 AM   #8
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Black woman here-

We don't want Biden

and I don't care how many minorities shuck and jive with his ass

he ain't getting my vote
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 12:00 PM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

What happened to all the black women and men running for the Dem Prez nomination? Nothing! No money, no votes, no delegates! When it comes time, black candidates, pack up and doos what The Man says!

But the DNC honchos, who are black men, gots this! We're going to put a black woman as VP! Oprah, Michelle,Susan Rice, whoeva! Keep hope alive.

Let me refresh your memory CT:

Whoops, wrong year.

Could it get any whiter?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:24 PM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
Black woman here-

We don't want Biden

he ain't getting my vote

ahem...

if biden doesn't have your vote, who are you voting for?

shuck and jive???? fake blacks?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:31 PM   #11
bb1961
Valued Poster

The left is the EPITOME of IDENTITY POLITICS.
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:40 PM   #12
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
Black woman here-

We don't want Biden

he ain't getting my vote
I am sure you vote in every election . Local,State and Federal.
FrankZappa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women