Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2017, 07:32 AM   #61
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
One really must ponder if the Trumpoids are really this fucking dumb & ignorant or if this just a comedy act. I mean to even begin to try and defend an Asshole who trully cannot be defended really does make one scratch their head and crack up at the same time. Talk about clueless, gullible, "Robots"
Someone should them that they would sound a lot smarter if they would just own up to their stupid shit, rather than trying to defend Asshole, just say "Yeah I voted for a complete dumbass who has no clue what he's doing, so what!!"

But instead they keep on trying, and when they start getting their asses handed to them (which is really not hard to do) they just start gloating about a victory which has already been proven to be nothing to brag about, I mean asshole did get his ass beat in the popular vote by a wide margin. Or they start pointing fingers at Hillary& Obama (STILL!) Why??? cause they can't defend that worthless Asshole.

Since taking office the only thing of significance Asshole has done has been struck down by the federal courts TWICE! HAHA!!!!
Since taking office Asshole has lied about the size of the attendance at his inauguration, he lied about about millions of illegals voting, he lied about his campaign having contacts with Russia during the election, lied about Sweden. How does his followers respond, "Well we won and you lost, you're just a sore loser". psssshhhh gimme a fucking break.

And how does Asshole respond to all of his lies, he holds a news conference where he gets his ass ripped apart and makes a complete ass of himself. While the uneducated saw a "President" give good press conference, the rest of the world saw it for what it truly was, and that was a Jackass having a meltdown

What happened when Sweden asked him WTF was he referring to, he immediately pointed the finger at Fox News and claimed he was just reporting what he saw on "Farce News" the night before. Fox News, the laughing stock of all cable news networks.

If Asshole really wants to make America safe then he should start by deporting all the conservative white men, and put their stupid asses on a deserted island and then use that island to test out nuclear bombs. Cause truth be told white men are a much bigger threat to our safety than any Muslim refugee by far.

Case & point right here!!!

Truth.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:04 AM   #62
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh me too! Plus they have the Hermitage Museum there and I have always wanted to see that! It was founded by Catherine the Great and I just love that time period in history. Good stuff.
And Catherine the Great is of importance to you because?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Brilliant, gramma!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:16 AM   #63
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Odds are good that Trump will be removed from office.. More than one of the politically informed says it will be primarily due to his " playing fast and loose with the law".. who know.. but he's certainly testing the boundaries. Either way it's an interesting show..
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #64
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You've lost your mind, haven't you? Just straight up went nuts on me.
I have no clue what you are referring to here. I just made a statement that yes, St. Petersburg is a nice city that I would one day like to visit and that they have a museum there that I would like to see.. And that I like the time period of Catherine the Great. That is all- See people - you can't have a civil discussion or just being nice when the liberals are out. Just doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And Catherine the Great is of importance to you because?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Brilliant, gramma!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:54 PM   #65
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

A year ago, my brother went to a martial arts class - he was a huge Obama supporter. When he walked in they all were crying about how Obama this and Obama that and don't you hate Obama..blah,blah. Well, no he didn't hate Obama - he loved him but he wasn't about to say that in front of these idiots. They just assumed that he was "with them" - they did not have enough respect for his presence to ask him - Well, who are you for? Nope--they just made an assumption - which was wrong- but this is what the right wing does. Either you are with us - or you are a libtard,blah,blah,blah.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:35 PM   #66
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
A year ago, my brother went to a martial arts class - he was a huge Obama supporter. When he walked in they all were crying about how Obama this and Obama that and don't you hate Obama..blah,blah. Well, no he didn't hate Obama - he loved him but he wasn't about to say that in front of these idiots. They just assumed that he was "with them" - they did not have enough respect for his presence to ask him - Well, who are you for? Nope--they just made an assumption - which was wrong- but this is what the right wing does. Either you are with us - or you are a libtard,blah,blah,blah.
Touching story. Perhaps you could write a screenplay and sell it to Lifetime Network. Sounds the kind of gay shit they would like to make into a movie. Was your brother able to locate a "safe space" shortly thereafter? Gosh, that sounds terrifying!! Not.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 05:14 PM   #67
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
My sister went to a yoga class - she is a huge Trump supporter. When she walked in they all were crying about how Trump this and Trump that and don't you hate Trump..blah,blah. Well, no She doesn't hate Trump - she loves him but she wasn't about to say that in front of these idiots. They just assumed that she was "with them" - they did not have enough respect for her presence to ask her - Well, who are you for? Nope--they just made an assumption - which was wrong- but this is what the left does. Either you are with us - or you are a raciest,blah,blah,blah.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
Touching story. Perhaps you could write a screenplay and sell it to Lifetime Network.

LMAO @ clueless veedub.

I was making an ironic commentary on the hypocrisy of you babies crying about the anti-Trump sentiment. Austin Ellen posted her sob story and I reminded y'all of your attacks on Obama all those years.

But you are to dense to pick up on that. Not surprised at all!
And thanks for making my point for me with your reaction.
And a special thanks for making me laugh so hard
Old 02-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #68
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That wasn't a sob story- that actually happened. I did not make that up. Ugh, I can't deal with sissy boys like you. I need my alpha males --which clearly is lacking on this site. Move into the future Miss. Crunchie - Obama is long gone.

Quote:
LMAO @ clueless veedub.

I was making a comment on the hypocrisy of you babies crying about the anti-Trump sentiment. Austin Ellen posted her sob story and I reminded y'all of your attacks on Obama all those years.

But you are to dense to pick up on that. Not surprised at all!
And thanks for making me laugh so hard
Old 02-22-2017, 06:03 PM   #69
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
That wasn't a sob story- that actually happened. I did not make that up. Ugh, I can't deal with sissy boys like you. I need my alpha males --which clearly is lacking on this site. Move into the future Miss. Crunchie - Obama is long gone.
With your feeble, simple mind, its no wonder you can't deal with me. Keep crying about people hurting your delicate feelings for Trumpy. Poor old, disgusting, shriveled-up, weak, snowflake grandma Ellen.

Keep calling me names. I've got a dozen for you for every one you call me, old lady.
I promise you, you don't want this fight.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:45 PM   #70
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
With your feeble, simple mind, its no wonder you can't deal with me. Keep crying about people hurting your delicate feelings for Trumpy. Poor old, disgusting, shriveled-up, weak, snowflake grandma Ellen.

Keep calling me names. I've got a dozen for you for every one you call me, old lady.
Look out everyone!! Cappy has been "triggered"!! He might throw a mighty protest!! Bunch of sissy boys...
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 06:58 PM   #71
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh please, - you don't want to fight with me. Gay boys like you are way too sensitive to go a round with me. I prefer alpha, dominate males. You are just a little bitch. What's the matter Crunchie - didn't get it up the ass this week? Lost your tampon? Lost your butt plug? Tell us all about it. No, you really don't want to go a round with me. Now- having said that - I really don't want to fight with anybody but you seem to want to instigate things --- so it's your choice. I'll wait till you are finished sucking that dick.

Quote:

Old 02-22-2017, 08:22 PM   #72
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Oh please, - you don't want to fight with me. .
Really? LOL You are nothing but a clueless, washed up hag; the joke of ECCIE.

If you only knew people's real reaction to your showcase LMAO. (and most of them don't know you enough to realize that your personality is uglier than your disgusting face and body.)

Ugly Old Ellen: The joke of ECCIE
Old 02-22-2017, 08:30 PM   #73
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Among Grandma Hag Ellen's long list of weaknesses is her sensitivity towards criticism of Trump.

The entire world continues to exposes Trump as a complete pile of excrement. (Actually that is an insult to excrement.)

And poor old, old ugly Ellen is so sensitive to this. What a weak snowflake.

I can easily laugh off your weak attempts to insult me. However, I know my comments about you hurt you because you know they are true!
Old 02-22-2017, 08:55 PM   #74
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You little sissy boy you. Let's see I have what I think - ummm-45 ,46 reviews and you have what - 17. Those poor providers - damn, they couldn't get your ass out the door fast enough. They wanted alpha males not gay,sissy,cock sucking boys like you. Plus those providers had to spend extra on deodorant just to get the stink of you out their front door. That's why they charge extra for you..heehee.

Quote:
Really? LOL You are nothing but a clueless, washed up hag; the joke of ECCIE.

If you only knew people's real reaction to your showcase LMAO. (and most of them don't know you enough to realize that your personality is uglier than your disgusting face and body.)

Ugly Old Ellen: The joke of ECCIE
Old 02-22-2017, 09:03 PM   #75
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
That's why they charge extra for you..heehee.

Quote:
I can easily laugh off your weak attempts to insult me. However, I know my comments about you hurt you because you know they are true!
OLD

UGLY

ELLEN

TRUTH HURTS

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women