Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2018, 05:35 PM   #16
Dude Ruggs
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
"Imagine a world without whites. No technology. No medicine. Just a bunch of savages running around raping and killing each other without those awful white cops to stop them."

Of course, the way the "Civilized Christians" treated the Native Americans was OK because "they were just a bunch of savages raping and killing each other"

Ditto for the First Crusade....

Ditto for the Holocaust.... Whoops, my bad, there was no Holocaust... fake news!

Ditto for Stalin....

I wonder, is your shit white? You should be able to tell easily, because your head is so far up your sphincter. If it's not white, does that make you a reverse Oreo? (White on the outside, brown on the inside.)

Have you done an Ancestry DNA test to find out how many serial killers, rapists, cousins marrying each other and most importantly, how much non-white you really are?

I learned a long time in high school Physics class that white is not a color, it is an absence of all color.

In the current conversation, white is not a morality or superiority; it is the absence of both.

Think you're so superior? Check out how much your family owes the Chinese courtesy of the national debt and (white) Clinton selling out the USA in order to boast that he "balanced the budget".

You're just all pissy because you know you're the ho of 5 billion Chinese.... and they will be buggering your children, their children, et. al., for eternity, or at least until China writes off the debt as a loss and sells it for what it's worth on the open market. Then it will be a contest to see who buys this worthless white - run paradise - the oil rich Saudi sheiks and / or the Latin America narcoterrorists.
You ever heard of a phrase like "that was then this is now?"

All races have done atrocious things. But nowadays the whites are creating, and some races are destroying. Destruction of the white race and western culture isn't justified by the crusades or whatever. Should the far East be annihilated and erased because of Genghis Khan? Should Japan be annihilated and it's culture and people erased because of world war 2?

You are a special kind of brainwashed.
Dude Ruggs is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 11:55 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

looks like anonymous01 sounds like it was written by a black racists.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:05 AM   #18
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
University of Austin? What the fuck is that? Where did you matriculate? Did you get cramps?
Speaking of cramps, do YOU get cramps in YOUR over developed jaw muscles and lower legs from having spent so much time on YOUR knees sucking cocks DOWN AT THE 'HOLES ???
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:54 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
looks like anonymous01 sounds like it was written by a black racists.
Sounds like you’ll believe anything if it aligns with your narrow world view. Even something “written” by an anonymous poster,

No wonder you support the Fascist dictator of the formerly USA
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:03 AM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Sounds like you’ll believe anything if it aligns with your narrow world view. Even something “written” by an anonymous poster,

No wonder you support the Fascist dictator of the formerly USA
if Trump was the fascist dictator you are so certain he is, he'd make you disappear.

in reality Trump doesn't care about a fat uber leftist dickhead like you. even the NSA doesn't care enough to monitor a political forum on a "whooker" board.

well except for that "Snowden" thread.

bahahhahahahaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:58 AM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post

Of course, the way the "Civilized Christians" treated the Native Americans was OK because "they were just a bunch of savages raping and killing each other" You left out how the Native Americans were cannibalizing each other, stoopid.

Ditto for the First Crusade.... The Crusades were the West's response to Islamic aggression, cretin.

Ditto for the Holocaust.... Whoops, my bad, there was no Holocaust... fake news! It happened, but your political ideologues, Marx and Engels, were early advocates for genocide, you commie bastard.

Ditto for Stalin.... Stalin was born a Jew... which kinda counter-checks your Holocaust point.

I wonder, is your shit white? You should be able to tell easily, because your head is so far up your sphincter. If it's not white, does that make you a reverse Oreo? (White on the outside, brown on the inside.) It's elementary knowledge that a prism reveals that white light embraces all colors, simpleton.

Have you done an Ancestry DNA test to find out how many serial killers, rapists, cousins marrying each other and most importantly, how much non-white you really are? You'd be quite wrong, unless you are discussing the "out of Africa theory", moron. But that would mean you're here hypocritically denigrating the descendants of Africans who fared better in life than your African ancestors; thus, making you feel pathetically jealous and insecure.

I learned a long time in high school Physics class that white is not a color, it is an absence of all color. White is the optical result of reflecting all other colors, brainless. "White" is all colors united to pierce through the darkness and illuminate the way for the world, brain-fuddled.

In the current conversation, white is not a morality or superiority; it is the absence of both. The only thing absent here is any sign of intelligence from you.

Think you're so superior? Check out how much your family owes the Chinese courtesy of the national debt and (white) Clinton selling out the USA in order to boast that he "balanced the budget"."If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem." J. Paul Getty

You're just all pissy because you know you're the ho of 5 billion Chinese.... and they will be buggering your children, their children, et. al., for eternity, or at least until China writes off the debt as a loss and sells it for what it's worth on the open market. White males have been buggering Asian women for years, moron. Ask the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And Korea was a helluva nice duty assignment, fuck-face!

Then it will be a contest to see who buys this worthless white - run paradise - the oil rich Saudi sheiks and / or the Latin America narcoterrorists. The world will come to a fiery end before that happens, jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:40 AM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering;
[SIZE=1
Ditto for the Holocaust.... Whoops, my bad, there was no Holocaust... fake news![/SIZE] It happened, but your political ideologues, Marx and Engels, were early advocates for genocide, you commie bastard.

1060747387].

the Nazis took lessons from the dimocrat jim crow laws when devising their prewar anti-jewish Nuremberg race laws
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:44 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the Nazis took lessons from the dimocrat jim crow laws when devising their prewar anti-jewish Nuremberg race laws
And the Nazis took lessons from hildebeest's racist, eugenics idol: Margaret Sanger.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:06 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And you are goosstepping like Good little MAGAts.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:11 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you are goosstepping like Good little MAGAts.

You voted for hildebeest, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, you're a boot-licking Nazi minion by proxy.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:26 AM   #26
presidente2001
Registered Member

Well we can do gene modifacation and all kids from this point forward will be white.
presidente2001 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:56 AM   #27
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
University of Austin? What the fuck is that? Where did you matriculate? Did you get cramps?
You knew what she meant chump...she's from Florida
You are from the planet Libtard
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 01:37 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You knew what she meant chump...she's from Florida
You are from the planet Libtard
She’s from Del Boca Vista!
Old 07-19-2018, 01:50 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You voted for hildebeest, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, you're a boot-licking Nazi minion by proxy.
Makes perfect sense!

Auf Englisch bitte!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 07-19-2018, 02:22 AM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Makes perfect sense!

Auf Englisch bitte!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

do you believe the US Intelligence community ..YES or NO?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women