Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2018, 01:38 PM   #61
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a moron, speedy. We fucking well DO KNOW, speedy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
lol. Coming from YOU. Incredible. Carry on.
I think he is saying you are smarter than him. IB aspires to break the 50 barrier in the IQ scale. He did score in the imbecile range once, but they found out his mom took the test for him.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 01:56 PM   #62
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I think he is saying you are smarter than him. IB aspires to break the 50 barrier in the IQ scale. He did score in the imbecile range once, but they found out his mom took the test for him.
After many encounters with him over the years, my tendency is to avoid even commenting on IB's posts. I will simply make innocuous comments in reply to him, as I did earlier today, and move on. It's just not worth the effort to argue with him for obvious reasons.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:07 PM   #63
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
After many encounters with him over the years, my tendency is to avoid even commenting on IB's posts. I will simply make innocuous comments in reply to him, as I did earlier today, and move on. It's just not worth the effort to argue with him for obvious reasons.
I am starting to see that.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:25 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
lol. Coming from YOU. Incredible. Carry on.
Proved you were incredibly stupid for claiming no one could possibly know how those people feel to have a loved one killed by an illegal, speedy.

Quote:
You do know that all immigrants are not illegal LOL! And even if they are included in the study, Gringos are still a bigger threat.
Your blatant and pathetic attempt to conflate "illegal" with "legal" is incredibly weak and stupid, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
speedy is too stupid to realize that families who have had loved ones killed by illegals have made their feelings public, M T Brain Socket. That you worship his stupidity as "intelligent" can only mean you are more stupid than speedy, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Put this in your bonnet and let it buzz, speedy:

Quote:
DOJ admits AR-15s are not weapons of war in gun suit settlement

“For years, anti-gunners have contended that modern semi-automatic sport-utility rifles are so-called ‘weapons of war,’ and with this settlement, the government has acknowledged they are nothing of the sort,” Alan Gottlieb, VP, said in the SAF’s (Second Amendment Foundation) statement.

(BBC)

Quote:
I am starting to see that.
With your head up your ass you see very little, M T Brain Socket, and you understand even less.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:52 PM   #65
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Really Yussup, you crack me up. Hey, I've got a new hashtag for ya - #WalkAway - remember it. It's gonna be yuge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
As someone who is technically a criminal yourself, do you feel threatened by the Latinas and Asians in the business?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 06:16 AM   #66
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Put this in your bonnet and let it buzz, speedy:
Once again this simply shows how little you know about my viewpoints on such subjects.
Old 07-21-2018, 07:41 AM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again this simply shows how little you know about my viewpoints on such subjects.
You have a simpleton's view on all subjects, speedy.
Old 07-21-2018, 09:29 AM   #68
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have a simpleton's view on all subjects, speedy.
Again, considering the fact you know nothing about MY viewpoints on subjects, your statement lacks credibility.
Old 07-21-2018, 09:32 AM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Really Yussup, you crack me up. Hey, I've got a new hashtag for ya - #WalkAway - remember it. It's gonna be yuge!
Nice answer, Mask.

But no points.

So hypocritical.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:33 AM   #70
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Amazingly, he equivocates “enters the country illegally” with “animals.”
Old 07-21-2018, 09:52 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, considering the fact you know nothing about MY viewpoints on subjects, your statement lacks credibility.
More credible than your nonsense-talking-ass, speedy. All you had to do is a quick Google search to find out exactly how those who have needlessly lost loved ones to the violence perpetrated by illegals to know how they felt, speedy. That you so casually dismissed their deep felt losses shows you to be a pathetic ideologue and slave to do your lib-retard master's bidding, speeding.

Quote:
You were a low-born animal at birth, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:47 AM   #72
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
No, you brazenly lying dumbfuck... he was specifically referring to your MS-13 gangbanger pals... the ones you and Nancy Pelosi keep coddling and protecting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifVtdfLBGZY
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 12:48 PM   #73
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Maybe it is true that illegals don't report crimes that are committed upon themselves...

...unless you can prove that there is a rather high number of crimes committed by illegals against illegals that go unreported, I'll stick by the crime statistics as reported.
Huh? You just admitted that the available crime statistics are seriously flawed - yet you want to "stick by" those same flawed statistics?

Umm... ok!

My point is the "under-reported crime" argument is touted by liberals when they advocate amnesty for illegal immigrants, but dismissed by liberals when they cite official crime data to argue that illegals are more law-abiding than legal citizens.

Evidently you still want to have it both ways.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:48 PM   #74
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I can't understand how idiots like you can put all "liberals" in the same box and make stupid comments about them all thinking the same way on an issue.

You have no idea how I feel about deporting illegals.

You have no idea about how I feel in total about illegal
immigration.

You have no idea how I stand on most political issues.

All I've said in this thread is that one instance of criminal activity by a person in a group should not be extrapolated to all members of that group. And I don't care what group that might be. In this case it happens to be illegal immigrants.

So continue to wallow in your ignorance and treat all people left of center as if they all share the same political beliefs.
You have created a new level of stupid.

Hahahaha... did I strike a nerve, speedy?

Look... anytime you think I put you in the wrong box, feel free to explain how/where you differ.

I agree it's silly to extrapolate behavior (good OR bad) by one member of a group to ALL members of that group. My point is both sides do it. Liberals and their MSM accomplices like to run heart-tugging stories about how some good people who came here illegally may be deported. That gives a distorted picture of what border security is all about. No wonder Trump and others respond by focusing on the "bad hombres" - like MS-13 and drug cartel members. It's wrong to extrapolate either way.

You complain about appealing to people's emotions, but you don't want to admit liberals INVENTED this approach to politics. If you don't see yourself as 100% liberal on immigration, then try to criticize both sides for a change.
Old 07-21-2018, 02:25 PM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No, you brazenly lying dumbfuck... he was specifically referring to your MS-13 gangbanger pals... the ones you and Nancy Pelosi keep coddling and protecting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifVtdfLBGZY
Where did I advocate protecting a street gang, Junior.

Quote it. Chapter and verse, you fucking liar!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women