Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
daaaaaman 446
MoneyManMatt 441
cockalatte 433
Still Looking 400
Jon Bon 330
Harley Diablo 302
nicemusic 285
honest_abe 266
samcruz 250
You&Me 240
mriley000 231
dominos 226
lupegarland 215
Hawkeye9 215
txboi817 213
Top Posters
DallasRain59300
pyramider44736
LexusLover40779
Yssup Rider40065
gman4439779
Still Looking35944
WTF34400
Mokoa33546
offshoredrilling31913
Mojojo31489
Chica Chaser31062
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
dearhunter27216
biomed126545

Old 07-19-2018, 09:12 PM   #61
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
8th grade? You know I have no beef with you but come on. If we average it out, I know at least 10 ladies off the top of my head with at least a masters’ degree and a few with doctorates. That makes up for the girls who didn’t graduate high school. I think at least half have a high school diploma and some sort of training.
Let me know about the ones with PhD's, please. I'm good with the smart gals...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:14 PM   #62
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy1 View Post
I believe that it could work if you had someone that would help you out in all areas including your organization skills. What if you had someone that gave you enough assistance that you could reduce your hospital hours, assist you with your college work and just give you a chance to sleep while they handled the house work sometime. Some of the older guys would do that just to relive their youth with you. Of course you would have to deal with some old dude in your life, which might get into your way of having some hot stud rocking your world
No fucking way I'm going to pay for a girl's time and do housework!! I don't even do that shit at my house....
Old 07-19-2018, 09:20 PM   #63
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonDan View Post
A good friend of mine, from my business school days, worked as a stripper and part time provider at the law school associated with our Ivy League university. She was able to make it through with zero debt and had reasonable amounts of spending money. We talked every now and then about it and she was up front about the benefits, and challenges.

But she made it through and graduated. She works at a well regarded firm in a major city.

I’ve met tons of women in the hobby and who are dancers. Many of them are driven, purposed, and with lots of intellectual assets. But regardless, it isn’t my place to judge them or how they’ve come to be in this world.
Damn, I would have been a great customer of a stripper who was in an Ivy League law school......
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM   #64
JalapenoPopper
Registered Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
You mad, bro?

Hookers dont make a good sugar baby.

Hooker: I want to be a sugar baby

Sugar daddy: Ok, I am going to Japan for two weeks, want to come along?

Hooker: I will lose 2 weeks pay of being a hooker so I will charge you 5000 per week so for 10,000 I will go.

Sugar daddy: ah, ok, well I can have this beautiful college girl go with me that hasn't had a train run on her in the last week and she has no issue with me paying for her trip, shopping, give her a few thousand for walking around money and she hasn't gone on a trip like this before.

Hooker: You aren't a sugar daddy if you dont want to spend 20,000 total on a trip on me. You are broke and can't afford a girl like me. Take your broke ass down the road, Splenda daddy.

Meanwhile she is sucking cock for 60.00 for those two weeks and made 1000.00

Right on point...thus the reason alot of this providers will be whoring all their lives. Seen whores websites where they want 20k or more for a month for a kept whore lmao! How about them whores that like overnights of 12 hours but will need 8 hours of sleep aja pay you to sleep? gtfo!
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM   #65
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
No fucking way I'm going to pay for a girl's time and do housework!! I don't even do that shit at my house....
Remember I said "if you find someone".
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM   #66
B Three
Brainy Busty Beauty

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Let me know about the ones with PhD's, please. I'm good with the smart gals...
Lol. Pm me...

P155173
B Three Switter
B Three is online now   Quote
Old Today, 08:50 AM   #67
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
Right on point...thus the reason alot of this providers will be whoring all their lives. Seen whores websites where they want 20k or more for a month for a kept whore lmao! How about them whores that like overnights of 12 hours but will need 8 hours of sleep aja pay you to sleep? gtfo!
Or maybe they charge that much because listening to you is so painful.
I have had the great good fortune of meeting many wonderful ladies. A few stand out as especially dear to me. TaylorofDC, Sedona, Jamielee Perdue, Maria of AHDC, Snow White, Taylor Fox, and Jaycee Rivers. Thank you for brightening my world.
Old-T is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women