Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - Strip Club - Austin
Encounters - Strip Club - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2018, 05:47 PM   #1
goelie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Suggestions Plz: StripClub Search

Im interested in some good looking gals, not too trashy or ghettofied or tatted up lol..some good looking white girls and asians if possible. Love my latinas but here further south of Texas its too common so i was interested in something different. Im looking for a fri or sat night btw.

Which stripclubs have the best looking girls. Im particularly craving sexy white girls or asians, even maybe a couple blacks

BTW, if anyone could chime in, how is XTC nowadays? Type of girls? Thanks!
goelie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 07:41 PM   #2
Postal_BMW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

P10 North or Yellow Rose only on Fri & Sat nights though
Postal_BMW is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:41 PM   #3
goelie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal_BMW View Post
P10 North or Yellow Rose only on Fri & Sat nights though
Thank you brother! Ill look into either or both!!!

Btw, Any word on also how XTC is nowadays? I'm going with a buddy to A town. He wants to go there but i am little worried i read long ago there was a shooting there lol
Old 07-20-2018, 07:50 PM   #4
Postal_BMW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

XTC sucks…nothing but fat ugly ghetto women. Also another good club is Palazio on Ben White but it’s a little bit pricey though. Good luck man
Postal_BMW is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 01:03 AM   #5
goelie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal_BMW View Post
XTC sucks…nothing but fat ugly ghetto women. Also another good club is Palazio on Ben White but it’s a little bit pricey though. Good luck man
Damn, i went years ago, maybe 3, and the women were not bad. I guess they're pretty ratchet and fat now? Damn. And is this recent? (XTC)

Yeah i'll def look into the three you mentioned!!!
Old 07-21-2018, 07:48 AM   #6
TravelingTex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default XTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by goelie View Post
...i read long ago there was a shooting there lol
2016, a security guard shot an unarmed customer (after tazing him and pepper-spraying him) after the customer's group was thrown out for "not settling their debts." The club manager was presumably cowering under his desk, because the situation never should have gotten to that point.

That said, I've never had or even seen any security problems there, but I don't go on Friday-fool or Saturday-sap nights with the amateurs. You know that crowd, dialed up on a week's worth of pay and a week's worth of testosterone but not much else.

Depending on the shift and the day of the week, the dancers are frequently money-grubbing skanks, and sometimes an entire shift crew speaks no English or pretends not to speak English. I had a bad experience and a $160 handjob when a skank was standing over me in VIP, starting to yell at me with hands on hips, claiming that I owed her for more dances. My pants were down around my ankles, so she knew to time it just right. Caught in that situation, I paid and left, short of tazing/peppering/shooting and short of at least $80 in bogus charges.

All THAT said, I have found reasonably priced fun there on off nights, say Tuesdays.
TravelingTex is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 09:52 AM   #7
Art Vanderlay
Gaining Momentum

Wow....Tex.....talk about fake news

Yes there was a shooting but it is no even close to what really happened....I won't get into the exact details......which BTW was all captured on video....but the person that was shot was NOT unarmed
Art Vanderlay is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 02:05 PM   #8
TravelingTex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Argue with the Austin Statesman about the news, Mr. Vandalay, not me. My source was their 2018 story reporting that the victim has sued the club over the 2016 shooting.

https://www.mystatesman.com/news/cri...JR7LdpSFjuSzM/

I'll stand by the rest of the post above with my personal experiences.

Bonus trivia question: which Austin strip club had a massive (two-dozen-ish), all-girls, locker-room brawl at closing? A manager was carted to hospital after he was sproinged in the eye by a hard-thrown stripper shoe. As you can imagine, multiple LE jurisdictions responded with force, and with probably a lot of personal cell phone cameras.
TravelingTex is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 03:47 PM   #9
RamTheJam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

You'de be better off going to S.A. for what your search requests indicate. BTW, they have guns in S.A. too...but you didn't really mention if that was a requirement here.
RamTheJam is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women