Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25
Default Just how honest....

.....are we with each other in this "thing"?

I noticed that a lot of us here in recent threads have spoke our minds on how we feel about certain things which I think is great. It's interesting that some people are one way on here and totally different in person. Some say they don't hide who they are yet make it known that they can say what they want on a board and use other screening methods to see whoever they like (I personally think that it's crap, not to give a provider the option to say no to you based on correct info). That is no different than a lady putting a fake/old pic up. I am exactly the same on here as I am in person and everyone on here that has met me in person will tell you that.

It seems like some have formed their opinions based on what they've heard from others here. I just wonder how honest those people are about why they do this. So many times I have seen in a dispute here on the board people say that there are 3 sides to every story. His, her's, and the truth.

Also are we more honest with the ones we see in this "thing" or on the board than we are with our loved ones or friends? Why is that. I have quite a few that know what I do. Granted some know the details and some only know parts of it but they know none the less. These people are people that I trust completely and totally. I do that to avoid completely isolating myself when things get to me and it keeps me from becoming jaded. It also keeps me in line to a degree. I have priorities like everyone else and if things get a little sideways then those that know me well will not hesitate to come talk to me about it. If you have no one you can trust completely then my heart goes out to you cause that is no way to live life.....

How many of us are jaded towards the opposite sex because of the stories we hear from clients or providers or because of what we have experienced in the hobby. I belive more are than aren't.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

My .02 on what you've said here, the 3 sides to every story is his, hers and what I think? Reading all the information on a provider or client is the only way we know and can form our own opinion. It is the only way unless you have already met them, and even then it may still be an opinion, not neccessarily fact.

I form opinions from reviews, threads, posts, etc on providers, and then weigh what I feel is correct, from that I will choose to see them. They can, should and I hope do the same on me. I will answer any question they ask truthfully, and if too personal, I'll say so. I have formed negative opinions on some providers, which at a latter time appear to have been wrong from what I read in the past as opposed to recent reviews.

Being honest with loved ones and friends and also "friends" on this board, I am honest with both, but these two lives of mine do not cross paths.

You're very lucky if you can combine your personal life with hobby life, I can't for fear of castration and the possiblity of moving into a van down by the river!! As it is with the majority of us, and that's only my opinion, not neccessarily truth.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a very honest and kind person in civie life. What I post on here is my honest view on the topics at hand. I don't sugar coat anything both personal and hobby life. My personal philosophy is if I'm kind and honest, then good things will happen to me.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:59 PM   #4
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I can totally get reasons why most don't tell others due to marriage.....
Old 03-02-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone who has ever met me would tell you that I'm the same on the board, in person as Shelby, and in real life!! I don't see any reason to be something I'm not.....
Guest010312-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #6
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Eccie Addict, What do you think? Since we've talk on the phone and you KNOW how I am.

Honestly? It's kinda boring being sweet lol.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #7
BreastLuvr
Valued Poster

Default Good question, Eccie

Unfortunately, the anonymity of the internet all too frequently leads to people being brutally honest with each other. Tact and diplomacy are often cast aside simply because there is no direct repercussion to our actions, as opposed to face-to-face conversation. And that is most unfortunate because the beauty of forums such as this can be found in the fact that it allows people geographically far removed from each other, but who share common interests, to engage in meaningful dialogue and to quickly gain insights from a number of differing perspectives.
BreastLuvr is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #8
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Eccie Addict, What do you think? Since we've talk on the phone and you KNOW how I am.

Honestly? It's kinda boring being sweet lol.
True true

I have to ask though.... WTH is with the rose avatar?!! I like your other ones lol
Old 03-02-2011, 02:22 PM   #9
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
True true

I have to ask though.... WTH is with the rose avatar?!! I like your other ones lol
I'll change it back.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Sleeping with married men for money is not something I feel the need to shout from the roof tops. If I planned on doing nothing after this and maybe even advocated for sex work, it would not be such a big deal I suppose. As it stands, I have more people to consider than myself and it's not just the humiliation factor but the fall out.

Makes no difference whether I enjoy my work or not...that has NOTHING to do with broadcasting it. So I am more honest with people I have met than I am with my friends and family outside of this...many of us are that way. I don't feel the need to brag about something I don't plan on doing forever. Of all my accomplishments, I don't hold being a good whore as one of them lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #11
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

London- I can understand the provider's POV completely.....

My post was more geared towards those that are one way here and another way in person. Some are just as kind as can be on here and then nothing like that in their everyday lives. Some are that way out of fear that they won't be able to see who they want because of that. Some are jerks here and use other means to see a girl cause they don't have the balls to be who they are on here. Then there are some that are very unlikeable people on here that are exactly like that in person, those are the ones I have a high respect for cause they are who they are. Some are well like by most everyone on and off the board cause they are who they are. I respect them as well.

Now as far as the being honest with family and friends thing I get cause it is usually because of fear of losing them, family, friends, job, or everything. Sometimes out of fear of judgement or some because we judge ourselves and we don't want to answer for it. Some really wrestle with what they are doing because they feel or know that it is wrong. I don't see talking to those about this as bragging. I see it as putting yourself out there to show that you are trusting someone with something very deep in yourself. Most will see that and open up to you as well. At least that has been my experience.... Maybe I've just been lucky... lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women