Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2011, 08:38 PM   #16
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

OMG, I still have vivid memories of my first hobby experience. I remember walking into her room and after letting her verify me, she pushed me back onto the bed and proceeded to turn me every which way but loose. And just for London's sake, she told me that I should have told her that I needed a Magnum before the date.

I still see her as often as I can.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:22 AM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
OMG, I still have vivid memories of my first hobby experience. I remember walking into her room and after letting her verify me, she pushed me back onto the bed and proceeded to turn me every which way but loose. And just for London's sake, she told me that I should have told her that I needed a Magnum before the date.

LOL...I would have told you to LEAVE!

See how dedicated I am? I have been up since 3 a.m. to study, and had to have my Eccie fix.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:20 AM   #18
DEPmic05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

My first time was just shy of turning 30. I had scanned the provider ads of various backpage papers and even made a few calls. Just fishing at the time. I made contact with a woman about my age, very sweet on the phone and ended up making an appointment with her.

On the day of, she was running late so I waited at a grocery store just down the road from her incall. About 15 minutes later, she was ready. She called me with the apartment number and how to find it in the complex.

I remember following the directions then I was standing in front of the door and knocking. When she opened up, only her head was visible peaking from behind the door. She was very pretty, had a great smile. She was wearing a short, silk robe with a black thong underneath. We chatted briefly as we moved to the bed. I was not that relaxed since I still didn't quite believe this was happening and my demeanor made her a little bit nervous. I started touching her beneath the robe and somehow we both were soon undressed. I don't remember all the activities but it was very pleasant and I continued to visit her for the next 18 months.

She eventually left the hobby and moved to Houston. I sometimes wonder what she's up to now.
DEPmic05 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post

I get told that all the time...but in my case it's just the provider doing ego building and I know it (at least now; the first few times, I believed it). I think it's a fairly common line which I'm not real happy to hear.

I assume you really need them based on this story.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women