Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #16
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

He deserved a wuppin after that head butt.....by any means necessary.....ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default For Being Such A Pussy

Ole Floyd sure has won a lot of fights.

Anybody got a link to the actual knock out punch? I missed the fight, and every newsreel I see does not show the end.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:41 PM   #18
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Ole Floyd sure has won a lot of fights.

Anybody got a link to the actual knock out punch? I missed the fight, and every newsreel I see does not show the end.
Watch it before YouTube pulls it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRmV-...e_gdata_player
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #19
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #20
Jkris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Protect yourself at all times. When you're in the in ring, you're on the battlefield. No time to make romance like Victor was trying to do, especially twice. Once is enough, after that its back in fight mode. Kill or be killed. Victor was killed.
Jkris is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:19 PM   #21
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mayweather is sooooo hot
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Awsume

I guess that is what you call "hard ball boxing".

Thanks for the YouTube link.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #23
Bgzz5
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

-POUND FOR POUND, SUGAR RAY ROBINSON IS THE GREATEST FIGHTER THAT EVER LIVED!!!!!

-YOU DAMN RIGHT!
Bgzz5 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 04:35 AM   #24
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2179...iao-cortez.htm
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:09 AM   #25
osirus09
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion View Post
As much as I hate to admit it, I think this post hit it right on the nail. Last night's fight was a classic example of a younger less experienced fighter getting a lesson from a crafty veteran. It's just too bad the lesson was in how to fight dirty.

The four rounds we did see showed that Ortiz had the speed to catch up with Mayweather's quick defensive style. It was only a matter of time until his devastating power put Mayweather on the canvas. Mayweather knew it and that's why he took his chance with the cheapshot. Mayweather was landing punches but Ortiz was walking right through them with ease.

I don't think it's 100% fair to call mayweather a bitch, coward, and pussy...lol. He has beaten EVERYBODY he's fought, you can't take that away from him. But if he's brave enough to give Ortiz a rematch, no doubt Mayweather gets destroyed.
did we see the same fight?

I forgot that many people that make these emotional comments dont actually watch boxing as an enthusiast. you people are letting emotion override rationality. He was in no form beating mayweather.

Alot of haters and racist will ignore the fact that mayweather was pointing the hell out of ortiz and actually hitting him clean. Money May took what Ortiz had and it frustrated Ortiz into cheating. Ortiz was getting knocked out one way or another and you hating racists know this. Here are clean shots of mayweather tagging Ortiz. I challenge someone to upload picks of Ortiz landing the same type of clean shots.

Pac seems to dodging the fight. He needs the money More than mayweather and wont take a simple blood test:

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sport...er-tax-records
http://www.8countnews.com/news/125/A...011-09-20.html

He is exposed on ESPN for trying to have them work in a clause to keep dirty steroid results private during the first round of negotiations for the Mayweather fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OdXkQ1B4wY
osirus09 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:39 AM   #26
osirus09
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnready View Post
Grow some nuts fight fair and fight Manny Pacquiao. You (Mayweather) spineless little bitch. Who else feels the same way. What a cheap shot. When he fought De La Hoya all he did was run around the ring, what a little BITCH. Did I mention he was a BITCH, COWARD, and PUSSY.
Do you watch boxing, or do you just skim through it?

You must have lost money taking the 'fool's bet'

Bet you will do more research next time.

Ortiz wasnt even mad because he knows that his actions were unfair.

Did you see his post fight interview? Not in the ring but the press conf? Here it is for you. Does he seem like a person who felt cheated?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R90GYQlMLU

He was all smiles and throwing up the peace sign. He looks content to me

i could be wrong though
osirus09 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #27
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Here when Whoretiz got Disqualified for the same thing......

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.p...4HBXJ58BK72Gzk
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:43 PM   #28
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by osirus09 View Post
did we see the same fight?

I forgot that many people that make these emotional comments dont actually watch boxing as an enthusiast. you people are letting emotion override rationality. He was in no form beating mayweather.

Alot of haters and racist will ignore the fact that mayweather was pointing the hell out of ortiz and actually hitting him clean. Money May took what Ortiz had and it frustrated Ortiz into cheating. Ortiz was getting knocked out one way or another and you hating racists know this. Here are clean shots of mayweather tagging Ortiz. I challenge someone to upload picks of Ortiz landing the same type of clean shots.

Pac seems to dodging the fight. He needs the money More than mayweather and wont take a simple blood test:

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sport...er-tax-records
http://www.8countnews.com/news/125/A...011-09-20.html

He is exposed on ESPN for trying to have them work in a clause to keep dirty steroid results private during the first round of negotiations for the Mayweather fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OdXkQ1B4wY
Racist? Lmao! We're talking about boxing and you pull out the race card? Please.

Most articles and analysts say the first round was even, Ortiz took the second, Mayweather took the third, and Ortiz was winning the fourth. Yea Mayweather did land some clean punches but ORTIZ WAS WALKING RIGHT THROUGH THEM! He was stalking Mayweather, cutting off the ring, and catching up to his speedy defense. Did you see the Andre Berto fight? Berto was hitting Ortiz way, way harder than Mayweather and Ortiz still beat him.

Who has Mayweather ever beat? Zab Judah? Please. Old ass Delahoya? Please. Old ass Shane Mosely? Please. Why didn't he fight Delahoya or Mosely in their prime? I'll tell you why. HE WOULD'VE GOT MURDERED! I give him props for beating Marquez the way he did.

In the end Ortiz screwed up and deserved what happened to him, it was his own fault. Mayweather got lucky, and there's no way in hell he gives Ortiz a rematch.

And as far as Pacquiao, has anybody ever publicly accused a fighter of using steroids the Mayweather is doing? Who does that? How come nobody else accuses Pacman of steroids? Quit being a little bitch and fight!
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:16 PM   #29
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Look...Ortiz was gonna lose on points anyway if he hadn't got knocked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusKasady View Post
After the first punch any normal man would have picked his hands but ortiz just stands there. What is mayweather suppose to do ask ortiz if its okay if he hits him now. This is a fight. Come to the ring to do business. This isnt customers service, this is boxing!
That right there sums up what needs to be said in this entire thread
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:04 AM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I am listened to several refs on the radio and not one said Ortiz was cheap shotted. Boxing rules are pretty simple: time in-fight; time out-no fight. Time was in and Ortiz did not fight so its good night.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women