Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2015, 01:07 AM   #106
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Doing something simply for the sake of doing something isn't leadership.
And sitting back and giving up on our Ambassador IS leadership? Deciding to do nothing when our diplomats are under fire IS leadership? Saying, "Damn, I wish I could do something, but they are so far away and I have this fundraiser tomorrow, so forget about it. We'll pick up the bodies in a few days when I get back." IS leadership?

Where the hell did learn about leadership? The Coward Scouts?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 02:29 AM   #107
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The military are props to Obama and he cares about them as much as he cares about a particular teleprompter.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 05:49 AM   #108
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
And sitting back and giving up on our Ambassador IS leadership? Deciding to do nothing when our diplomats are under fire IS leadership? Saying, "Damn, I wish I could do something, but they are so far away and I have this fundraiser tomorrow, so forget about it. We'll pick up the bodies in a few days when I get back." IS leadership?

Where the hell did learn about leadership? The Coward Scouts?
You forget his "claim to fame" is a "degree in journalism" .......

.. his "expertise" is repeating shit ....

.. with an emphasis on inflammatory headlines to increase circulation!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 06:50 AM   #109
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a known liar, Masterdickmuncher, and everyone noticed how you completely failed to provide any evidence that Odumbo and Hildabeast gave a timely go order, Masterdickmuncher.
A known liar? That should be easy to prove. Post 2 lies of mine you tranny dick sucking bitch. If you can't post them then you are admitting total defeat. You will be admitting you are the cowardly lion in drag.

Can't wait to here about your Judy Garland outfit of the day.

As far as your moronic post goes, why didn't you tell me what your asshole question of the day was? I suppose you'll tell me you know what forces this email refers to. I didn't fail to provide evidence because I didn't try to or even know what you were expecting. Other than of course, seeing you try to control input on your nothing thread. You have failed to control the scope of your folly. .

I tried and was successful at pointing out that this single email lacked any information about the nature of the forces that were ready to go. The only aspect of this email that has any bearing on this investigation is the delay in releasing it.
No matter what you say, this is just your opinion. And an ill considered one at tha. You can squeal like a pig when they shove the "banana" up your ass. But your loudest squeal won't change the fact that this sole email doesn't change shit.
Now say it with a grin, as you wipe cum off your chin.
You were wrong again.

Don't forget those lies. Or attack from weakness with no lies to report and just be a coward.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 07:18 AM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
A known liar? That should be easy to prove. Post 2 lies of mine you tranny dick sucking bitch. If you can't post them then you are admitting total defeat. You will be admitting you are the cowardly lion in drag.

As far as your moronic post goes, why didn't you tell me what your asshole question of the day was? I suppose you'll tell me you know what forces this email refers to. I didn't fail to provide evidence because I didn't try to or even know what you were expecting. Other than of course, seeing you try to control input on your nothing thread. You have failed to control the scope of your folly. .

I tried and was successful at pointing out that this single email lacked any information about the nature of the forces that were ready to go. The only aspect of this email that has any bearing on this investigation is the delay in releasing it.
No matter what you say, this is just your opinion. And an ill considered one at tha. You can squeal like a pig when they shove the "banana" up your ass. But your loudest squeal won't change the fact that this sole email doesn't change shit.
You were wrong again.

Don't forget those lies. Or attack from weakness with no lies to report and just be a coward.
Masterdickmuncher, you'd be one of the "Grubered minions who voted for Odumbo and believed Odumbo and Hildabeast when they blamed the whole incident on a video; so, that establishes that you have no intelligence. And you reveal yourself to be a liar when you seek by any means to defend liars, Masterdickmuncher. Neither you, nor Odumbo and Hildabeast, has released any document showing where they responded to this newly released DOD email in a timely manner, Masterdickmuncher. Instead, all that Odumbo, et al, have said is that there was no force that could have responded, and this email directly contradicts the Odumbo administration on that point, Masterdickmuncher.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 07:31 AM   #111
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Masterdickmuncher, you'd be one of the "Grubered minions who voted for Odumbo and believed Odumbo and Hildabeast when they blamed the whole incident on a video; so, that establishes that you have no intelligence. And you reveal yourself to be a liar when you seek by any means to defend liars, Masterdickmuncher. Neither you, nor Odumbo and Hildabeast, has released any document showing where they responded to this newly released DOD email in a timely manner, Masterdickmuncher. Instead, all that Odumbo, et al, have said is that there was no force that could have responded, and this email directly contradicts the Odumbo administration on that point, Masterdickmuncher.
The way he defends odummer and Shrillary, he's either ANOTHER "personality " of woomby's or being coached by woomby, the lying POS !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 07:49 AM   #112
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

You were wrong again.

Okay, lets talk about the redactions. Someone decided to remove all reference to the units available and that is the first thing that you latch onto to. How interesting...I wonder who you really work for. It is almost like you had instructions as no one else had brought it up until you did. How curious don't you think. As for your lies, I guess that requires proof of intent. You've been wrong many times but did you lie? Only you really know that but we know what we think and no proof is needed. It is a matter of perception. Since you toe the party line and this party is known for it's lying behavior, you know where I'm going with this. So I'll leave it at that.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 08:11 AM   #113
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
The way he defends odummer and Shrillary, .....!
Does anyone defend either one of them?

Making excuses for them is no defense!

He was born a dumbass and she had a brain fart! Those are excuses.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:33 AM   #114
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Does anyone defend either one of them?

Making excuses for them is no defense!

Speaking of making "excuses."

How many "excuses" did LL The Cowardly Idiot make for "YOUR MAN" George W. Dumbya while he was in office?

Yes, the very same Wilted Shrub that LL The Cowardly Idiot voted for 4 or 5 times.

That's what I call a glutton for punishment!

Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 08:38 AM   #115
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of "excuses" .... BIGTITSIDIOT2016 ...

..... keeps on struggling for relevance .... in the disaster for which he voted!

Meltdown some more BIGTITSIDIOT2016 !!!!
Old 12-13-2015, 09:01 AM   #116
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Speaking of "excuses"
"Speaking of excuses," what is LL The Cowardly Idiots excuse for not answering the following "simple" question?

Knowing then, what is known now, would you "still" support the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

My "simple" response is an emphatic HELL NO!

What is your "simple" response, LL The Cowardly Idiot.

Are you going to answer the "simple" question or are you going to continue to do the ...

DUCKIN' & DODGIN' SHUFFLE?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women