Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2013, 11:06 PM   #31
Stiffy008
BANNED

Encounters: 3

So when do the cramps start, before, during, or both.
Another question, let's say, I call to set an appointment, and she seams a little bitchy, would that be a clue aunt flow has arrived.
Stiffy008 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:13 AM   #32
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy008 View Post
So when do the cramps start, before, during, or both.
Another question, let's say, I call to set an appointment, and she seams a little bitchy, would that be a clue aunt flow has arrived.
Well I can answer the last question for you, I would guess she knows who you are if she seems a little bitchy when you call for an appointment

Everything is all rainbows and unicorns when I call. Wait, maybe not rainbows since Im straight, and unicorns freak me out so nevermind that too. This is why I prefer texting. If there is a subtle hint of eff you it doesnt come across as well.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:04 AM   #33
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Red face time of the month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
So if a woman has her period she's not responsible at all and the guy is expected to just deal with it and not be a big baby? What if guys had a few days every month where their dicks started bleeding? Would those same women just put on their big girl pants and deal with the bloody dicks? Or would they say "Ewww gross!!" and have a fit? I think you know the answer.
Perhaps we would need to use a make-up sponge inside the wrapper.

Many women may go forward with sex when they have lighter flow but the sexual activity usually does one of two things: helps to jumpstart the full-flowing shed cycle or increase its intensity.

Using whatever tools available to prevent unnecessary outward display of menstruation: priceless.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #34
Ember Simmers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 119076
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

After reading all of these posts by the men here, it just goes to show how UNEDUCATED y'all are about the woman body. Sad sad.
To answer to a few- not every lady is on the pill (there are about 9 different forms of birthday control other than the pill). So no, not every lady takes a sugar pill and knows it's about to start. For example, a provider just said ^^ she hated the depo shot (another form of bc) and that she had hers randomly, well I Liked that one, and never evvverrrr had a period.
But due to that one causing bone loss I had to switch.
However,
I never know when I'm going to start.
I don't have cramps.
I don't take little ALL KNOWING pills.
The new one I'm on has totally screwed up my body and I never know when I'm going to start. No warning. No I don't "get more bitchy"...

I agree about it's how it's handle by the woman. The man is allowed to be grossed out. But like I said before, it's not that you aren't allowed to be grossed out, it about not going and writing a NO review on SOMETHING WE CANT CONTROL. When it's happened with me, I try to be as accommodating as possible through my own embarrassment. And yes, I have offered money back if the guy seems too grossed out. But with a good attitude none of my men have left.

To answer the question of "if the girl is bitchy is she on her period." No, maybe she is just a bitch.... Or you are being a rude asshole.

In conclusion .... Sounds like you men are judging ladies on something you know NOTHING about (aka. Periods and birth control) . So if it happens to you. Chill out.. And move on!!
Ember Simmers is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:23 AM   #35
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Simmers View Post
After reading all of these posts by the men here, it just goes to show how UNEDUCATED y'all are about the woman body. Sad sad.
To answer to a few- not every lady is on the pill (there are about 9 different forms of birthday control other than the pill). So no, not every lady takes a sugar pill and knows it's about to start. For example, a provider just said ^^ she hated the depo shot (another form of bc) and that she had hers randomly, well I Liked that one, and never evvverrrr had a period.
But due to that one causing bone loss I had to switch.
However,
I never know when I'm going to start.
I don't have cramps.
I don't take little ALL KNOWING pills.
The new one I'm on has totally screwed up my body and I never know when I'm going to start. No warning. No I don't "get more bitchy"...

I agree about it's how it's handle by the woman. The man is allowed to be grossed out. But like I said before, it's not that you aren't allowed to be grossed out, it about not going and writing a NO review on SOMETHING WE CANT CONTROL. When it's happened with me, I try to be as accommodating as possible through my own embarrassment. And yes, I have offered money back if the guy seems too grossed out. But with a good attitude none of my men have left.

To answer the question of "if the girl is bitchy is she on her period." No, maybe she is just a bitch.... Or you are being a rude asshole.

In conclusion .... Sounds like you men are judging ladies on something you know NOTHING about (aka. Periods and birth control) . So if it happens to you. Chill out.. And move on!!
I have a feeling Stiffy's post was not completely genuine. You also cant expect a man to truly understand the menstruation cycle because we have different parts.

And also, saying things like "Sounds like you men" really isnt going to help your cause. There was one review where you do not see the rest of the story so you dont see how the girl handled it. You are also putting a lot of stock into a post that I think is either a joke or a troll attempt. Not sure which one.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:53 AM   #36
Guest030114
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Reminds me of a time a couple of years ago when a provider friend was using the make up sponge because her cycle had started a day previously, but she couldn't reach the sponge to change it out. She had no one else to call, so I ended up coming over and - basically - had to reach up inside her to remove the sponge (it was stuck in her cervix). And yes, I was technically fisting her to reach inside to remove it. She retired a few months later.
Guest030114 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:27 AM   #37
green_betta
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

just another risk we take in this hobby.
green_betta is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:49 PM   #38
Ember Simmers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bigryan.... I travel to 25 different cities, my post is based on seeing the same type of review in every city. Not just one review.

Not sure why you are arguing lol
You must like drama

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Old 01-01-2014, 01:38 PM   #39
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

To the OP: If you have a smart phone or laptop there are various things that can help you track it for future reference. Not a exact science but should get you in the ballpark.

As for the problem itself. No matter how hard we try we will never be able to get it exact. I take the approach of offering a heavy warning that there is a high chance. I call it my "down week" Should a gentleman be willing to take the risk, I may be inclined to accept a date for the time that is in the danger zone. Normally I err on the side of caution.

On the opposing side to this. Some gentlemen do not take well to the warning. This poses a problem. How to avoid dashing the fantasy while explaining you cannot accept a appointment at that time? More so, I have found some men to be push in regards to seeing me despite my down week.

There are varying sides to this debate. Many intricate details to consider. Individual choice and preference being key. Do I think the lady should have received a bad review? In my opinion, it does not matter. Those that are understanding and aware of the way a woman's body works will read it and understand. Those that are not comfortable with the possibility will avoid the lady in question and with luck she will not have to face a angry or irritated client should the situation happen again in the future.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #40
Saintliest
Valued Poster

Not all guys flip out about shit like that. Some do, but dont make a big deal of it. And then the few that absolutely flip out are those that don't care to know about the female body. Some women have no clue when it arrives, others see it like an atomic clock. Some have heavy ones, some don't. Some have to have their tubes taken out in HS. Its lack of understanding and the secrecy we hold over it. Frankly, I could care less. In fact, I've had women tell me its refreshing to actually have a straight guy to talk openly about it with.
Saintliest is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:43 PM   #41
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Quote:
Bigryan.... I travel to 25 different cities, my post is based on seeing the same type of review in every city. Not just one review.

Not sure why you are arguing lol
You must like drama

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Point of order, your posts have been more dramatic than mine so to say I like drama is a bit silly. I dont like how you had a general post about guys and I spoke up about it. Similar to how you dont like a negative review about a girl on her period and you spoke up about it.

Do you see what was posted in the rest of the story to know what really happened? I doubt it. I dont have access so if you do please let me know.

My point is that guys should do their best to handle an uncomfortable situation. That said the girls are the professionals here. They should be the ones expected to prepare to the best of their ability and handle the situation to the best of their ability. I will repeat, THE GIRL IS THE PROFESSIONAL in this situation and a situation that she is going to have more often.

I didnt post a negative review about a girl who shit in the bed because she handled it relatively well all things considered. I dont know how this girl handled it and I suspect that you dont know how she handled it so calm down.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:52 PM   #42
Dorian Gray
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
I read about some review of a girl and a client.... And the client FREAKING out because the girl started her period on him.... And then alllllll these comments from other men saying "OMG why didn't she tell you!!! She shouldn't be seeing people when she is on her period!!"
Redwings is a fetish, & as such she should upcharge since it's a limited time offer. Like the McRib.

Quote:
LOOK MEN/Boys (since y'all act like little Boys)
... The fact of the mater is WE DONT KNOW WHEN WE ARE GOING TO START!!
I swear I can go allllll day without a period and then I have sex and BAM!!! - there it is! I swear, when I have sex it triggers it.
Starting are period on a client is just as embarrassing to us as it is Gross to you.
The interwebs says YOU CAN predict your cycle.
http://www.always.com/en-us/life-sta...ur-period.aspx

http://www.wikihow.com/Calculate-Your-Ovulation

https://www.ubykotex.com/get-the-fac...stion?id=50439

http://voices.yahoo.com/learn-predic...-11160428.html

Quote:
So let's not make the situation worse and go write a NO review on the girl.
Well, if you CAN with some certainty predict the coming of the red river, then you should inform your tricks beforehand. That's just good manners.

Quote:
This is a fact of life.
I've done it on clients.... I go clean them up with some baby wipes. I shove a make up sponge up my vahjayjay. And we finish like nothing happened. (LADIES... Go get some makeup sponges... Little triangle ones)
(MEN .... Grow up)
How about you stick those triangle up your twat BEFORE the session since it's been proven you WILL know that you're probably gonna gross some trick out.

The issue isn't bleeding a river. It's that you should know your body, & if you are going to consciously work during that time you need to be forthcoming. You're taking away choice.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 03:51 PM   #43
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes sponges are a provider's best friend!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:31 PM   #44
Ember Simmers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All women reading this know that I am correct in saying, we don't know when we are going to start always.
So just take our word for it Dorian... And if the situation arrises .. Handle it with class and grace. And everything will be ok!
... And Dorian... You have only written 19 reviews but have posted on various boards (not even in your own city) over 7,000 times? Maybe you should spend more time with the women and learning their bodies than on the internet.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:42 PM   #45
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
All women reading this know that I am correct in saying, we don't know when we are going to start always.
So just take our word for it Dorian... And if the situation arrises .. Handle it with class and grace. And everything will be ok!
... And Dorian... You have only written 19 reviews but have posted on various boards (not even in your own city) over 7,000 times? Maybe you should spend more time with the women and learning their bodies than on the internet.
Ohhh snap in your face!!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women