Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #31
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Herman Cain

Herman is just a name given to box that you check for "Other" or "None of the Above."
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:15 AM   #32
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

COG call obama what you want but tell me how many politicians can do this- let me refresh your memory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5BE9_x7xTo

Now I don't expect you to view the whole thing but remember Obama's summit that was televised with GOP representatives? Obama was by himself- no other DEMS in a room full of GOP representatives and he tore a hole in their asses- even Fox news said the summit wasn't a good idea because it made the GOP look bad. So tell me what GOP candidate running for President can be put in a room full of DEMS and survive???? The GOP had every chance to make Obama "look" bad but instead they(GOP) came out with egg on their face LMFAO!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:21 AM   #33
canoodle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
Apparently the ladies who accused him of sexual harassment were let out of their confidentiality agreements by him the news said and they are pretty upset about his attacks on them. Both are going to come out publicly to talk about what actually happened. Oh this ought to be good..lol
You mean, Some guy propositioned a co-worker....never heard of that!!!
He's a man. we see women as possibilities....never gonna change!
canoodle is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We are not discussing Bush or anyone else. How many times did you ridicule Bush for misstatements, since you brought him up? If any, the STFU about Cain.

I'm still not supporting Cain, just pointing out your hypocrisy. And I don't watch late night TV.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WE, Republicans are idiots. I won't argue that point.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #36
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default What COG Just Said

I assume the comma was in error and that you are confessing?
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Catnip, you can't drink with the meds you're on. You know that.

LOL! I may be an idiot, but I am NOT Republican.

Geez, Catnip. That was funny!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:52 AM   #38
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Let's not forget the President who honored the Marine "corpse," or who honored those fallen soldiers "many of whom are present today." Those are not gaffes, those indicate ignorance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Show me something that's comparable to his not being aware China has nuclear capabilities.
Quote:
I'm still not supporting Cain, just pointing out your hypocrisy. And I don't watch late night TV.
Liar. You're not pointing out my, or anyone else's hypocrisy. You made a very specific claim about Obama. I pointed out how foolish your claim was, offered you an opportunity to back it up.....and you simply made up a story about how you're only pointing out my hypocrisy.

What a tool. You are entertaining though.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:04 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

How do I back up my claim? I find those mistakes to be evidence of ignorance. Doesn't mean Cain isn't ignorant, too. I'm just trying to be "fair." Isn't that what everyone on here wants?

I'm glad you find me entertaining, too. I certainly enjoy your posts. I spend some days just working on various projects and check here from time to time to see if anyone has said something stupid. I always get a smile when I see your name, because you never disappoint.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:36 PM   #40
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do I back up my claim? I find those mistakes to be evidence of ignorance. Doesn't mean Cain isn't ignorant, too. I'm just trying to be "fair." Isn't that what everyone on here wants?
Make up your mind, are you just pointing out my hypocrisy or not? And i can only wonder, how were you pointing out my hypocrisy in a thread that i didn't even comment in until after you had already pointed out my hypocrisy?

Quote:
I certainly enjoy your posts. I spend some days just working on various projects and check here from time to time to see if anyone has said something stupid. I always get a smile when I see your name, because you never disappoint.
Most times i come here, your name is listed as the last poster on 8 or 9 threads in a row. Me thinks you doth protest too much.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hey, I have fun here. It breaks up my day and makes me smile. Perhaps it wasn't your personal hypocrisy, but there is plenty here.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #42
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

COG ask yourself does Cain even had the temperament to be POTUS- even these questions annoyed him this is nothing compare to the questions and pressure the POTUS goes through: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...xandria-va.cnn
Old 11-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That's easy. He clearly doesn't have the temperment to be POTUS. Neither did McCain or Obama. That's never been a criteria for becoming elected. But it is one of the reasons I do not support Cain. Still, it might be fun to have a POTUS who would actually tell the press to STFU.

If I had to choose my candidate based solely on the two major parties, I would choose whoever would be the most fun to watch. Neither party is going to change anything.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #44
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's easy. He clearly doesn't have the temperment to be POTUS. Neither did McCain or Obama. That's never been a criteria for becoming elected. But it is one of the reasons I do not support Cain. Still, it might be fun to have a POTUS who would actually tell the press to STFU.

If I had to choose my candidate based solely on the two major parties, I would choose whoever would be the most fun to watch. Neither party is going to change anything.
I have never heard of Obama having any issues with his temper- do you have any links- I surely have heard about Mccains tantrums- your last statement for the most part I agree.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #45
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Actually, last I saw, only one of the two alleged victims had asked the NRA to release them from the confidentiality clause. Cain, foolishly, keeps dodging the questions on whether they should be released form the clause. He needs to pick one of the three possible answers, give it, and get on with the campaign. Delaying answering the question just makes him look unprepared. There are only there choices ("Sure!" "No, I don't want them to be free to talk." or "That's up to the Restaurant Association, not up to me.") Pick one and move on. The best answer is 1, then 3, then 2. Or at least a combination of 1 and 3.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women