Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Default Ahhhh , Not Being A Newb Is A Good Thing !

Well I've recently gone through a couple months of being a newb , and damn some people can really be dicks . What makes people so lame as to assume a low review and post count = newbie ? I figure half the newer handles I've encountered are not actually new. So why dismiss everything said as being the words of inexperience . One of the worst was a former SA mod ( total tool ) . I was amazed the way newbies are treated , been a while since I had experienced that . So try and be helpful to the newbs , they won't be new for long , once the addiction kicks in they'll rack up the experience too .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
PeAcH
Professional Fluffer

User ID: 4548
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's tough!

I know, for me, I'm not newbie friendly, and it's always difficult saying no in a good way to a person. There really is no nice way of being turned down. Text can be so emotionless too, so even a decline can be taken as hostile, even if it's meant to be the opposite.

Even in communities such as ECCIE and other boards, new people aren't always treated the best, but such is the nature of the internet, and boards.
PeAcH is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Well I've recently gone through a couple months of being a newb , and damn some people can really be dicks . What makes people so lame as to assume a low review and post count = newbie ? I figure half the newer handles I've encountered are not actually new. So why dismiss everything said as being the words of inexperience . One of the worst was a former SA mod ( total tool ) . I was amazed the way newbies are treated , been a while since I had experienced that . So try and be helpful to the newbs , they won't be new for long , once the addiction kicks in they'll rack up the experience too .
Looks like you got some perspective there newb. I doubt anyone really thought of a posting HO as yourself as a newb, more like posting maniac. Now maybe you'll go a little easier on the newbs yourself.

I remember a time after tall.......................... .............................. ...
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #4
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeAcH View Post
It's tough!

I know, for me, I'm not newbie friendly, and it's always difficult saying no in a good way to a person. There really is no nice way of being turned down. Text can be so emotionless too, so even a decline can be taken as hostile, even if it's meant to be the opposite.

Even in communities such as ECCIE and other boards, new people aren't always treated the best, but such is the nature of the internet, and boards.
Luckily I wasn't a newb , and had lots of references and p411 so scheduling was never a problem .

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Looks like you got some perspective there newb. I doubt anyone really thought of a posting HO as yourself as a newb, more like posting maniac. Now maybe you'll go a little easier on the newbs yourself.

I remember a time after tall.......................... .............................. ...
Yes , most in Austin knew I wasn't new but I do a lot in SA and Houston also . I can be tough on newbs and their comments , but have always been helpful with pointing them in the right direction . But some perspective , will probably give me more patience with them .
Old 11-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #5
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Luckily I wasn't a newb , and had lots of references and p411 so scheduling was never a problem .

Yes , most in Austin knew I wasn't new but I do a lot in SA and Houston also . I can be tough on newbs and their comments , but have always been helpful with pointing them in the right direction . But some perspective , will probably give me more patience with them .
Good to hear something came out of all that lunacy.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

So..... WHICH personality are we dealing with now?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #7
rockerrick
Account Disabled

1 of 5 choice ? And they're all smartasses !
Old 11-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #8
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

just so long as one of them is in green tights at the corporate event and 2 christmas parties....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:32 PM   #9
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 144411
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude, newbies love me. And I love them. And their immediate addictions.
Kitty D'Luxe is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #10
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Wow, where to begin.

Let's start here. You have to have a thick skin. And I'm not saying that to be all superior, it's just something that has worked for me. When I can manage it. Not something that comes naturally to most people, least of all me. But something to work on.

And I'm a newb on eccie, been around on aspd, blah blah blah. We all have a certain amount of life experience. You do, too. So we start with that, and then we learn how to fit in with our community by communicating and experiencing, finding out what works and what doesn't.

It's not rocket science. It's far more complicated than that. So try to keep your expectations reasonable. And keep communicating.

Not everyone will like everything that we communicate. But when we communicate, we become part of the community. Sometimes slower or faster than others. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter why.

Heck, you just did a great job of communicating, so now I'm talking way too much. That means you got me thinking.

That's because you were authentic, and most people try to pretend to be someone they are not. So when people are authentic, then you learn something. And it's new and novel. People crave novelty. Capitalize on that.
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #11
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2800
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmosys View Post
Wow, where to begin.

Let's start here. You have to have a thick skin. And I'm not saying that to be all superior, it's just something that has worked for me. When I can manage it. Not something that comes naturally to most people, least of all me. But something to work on.

And I'm a newb on eccie, been around on aspd, blah blah blah. We all have a certain amount of life experience. You do, too. So we start with that, and then we learn how to fit in with our community by communicating and experiencing, finding out what works and what doesn't.

It's not rocket science. It's far more complicated than that. So try to keep your expectations reasonable. And keep communicating.

Not everyone will like everything that we communicate. But when we communicate, we become part of the community. Sometimes slower or faster than others. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter why.

Heck, you just did a great job of communicating, so now I'm talking way too much. That means you got me thinking.

That's because you were authentic, and most people try to pretend to be someone they are not. So when people are authentic, then you learn something. And it's new and novel. People crave novelty. Capitalize on that.

BRAVISSIMO!!!!!!!!

SHALL I STAND AND APPLAUD NOW?!?!?!?

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!!!

Austintatious Lilly is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #12
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

"golf clap"!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #13
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly View Post
BRAVISSIMO!!!!!!!!

SHALL I STAND AND APPLAUD NOW?!?!?!?

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!!!

Thanks, and I hope I didn't pass out too much bad advice. But it was from the heart.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #14
ozmosys
Valued Poster

just a fucking minute ... is this a newb or a poser? should really read deeper. I'm such a sap
Old 11-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #15
illuminati
BANNED

Encounters: 37

I'm as a new as they come; 10 posts and one review but that's just on ECCIE. I've been a member of P411 for over year and was referred to this board by one of the ladies there. So far, so good.
illuminati is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women