Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do you have an emergency plan?

I know this is kind of a buzz kill, but the threads on here seem a bit more off the beaten path of "should I wear my towel or just come out nekkie?", so I thought this might be interesting.

Plus, I'm watching Mad Men, and I'm sure some of you will recognize the episode by the time I'm done :-p

So you have a plan for if something happened to you, or the person you're with, if you're not exactly where you're supposed to be? Heart attack, seizure, narcolepsy... Some stuff is a surprise. So what would you do, or at least hope you would do?
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have thought about this topic very hard for a number of years, because it has happened to me. Twice. I have reached the stage where I don’t see a lot of new ladies very often. I have met many ladies, and among them I have found a few I truly enjoy spending time with. I tend to see them repeatedly when I get to their cities, and usually for an extended time up to and including weekends. The longer sessions, overnights, trips to hike the mountains, etc., increases the odds that something adverse and unexpected will happen. I know their real information, and they know mine, which has been fortunate.

I was with my ATF for an extended overnight at her home when she had a major stroke. I had no pause; I called 911 and got the ambulance over to her place. I rode with her to the ER, posed as her SO to fill out much of the paperwork, and since I said I was her SO I was able to stay the night there with her. Called her parents (that part was a bit awkward at 3 AM since I had never met them), and her benefactor (also a little awkward, but not as bad as the parents; he too I had never met). Waited until her parents came in the morning, then went to make sure her place was secured and her dog in a kennel before I had to leave town.

It really was not a hard decision. I had known her 10 years and we were good friends above everything else. But I have thought a lot since then what I would do if the same thing happened with a lady I hardly knew. My immediate reaction was, “I wouldn’t do that for someone I don’t know!” My second reaction was embarrassment for thinking that. The people in this business are PEOPLE first and foremost. It really troubled me that I would think—even for a brief moment—that I wouldn’t do the same for any lady I was with. Of course it is all hypothetical until you are put in the situation, but at this point I think I would do the same. A person’s life is far more than the temporary embarrassment. And even if there were some long term repercussions, I don’t think I could live with myself if I didn’t at least call the ambulance and make sure she was safely to the ER. I think I would call the parents/SO if I could find the info. I would stay with her if she was frightened, but once she was sedated or calm I would probably leave before others arrived. At least I hope that is what I would do; I think it is.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:26 AM   #3
tctx13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 33
Default good question

I would have to say damn the consequences. If someone needs help you help them and worry about the fall out later. I would rather deal with whatever issues may arise than to have to live with the fact that I didn't help someone in need. We are all people first. What kind if man would I be to walk away from someone in a situation like that?
tctx13 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:16 PM   #4
Kit_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 214684
My ECCIE Reviews

A major factor in my choosing this particular industry was to finance my medical training. Everyone here when it comes right down to it is a person first. We have parents, children, S.O.s and friends, and I know how I would want someone to treat my friends, S.Os parent or child. If you are not certain or if you need to stop and consider whether or not you should make a 911 call, then the answer is yes, you should make that call. EMTs are not interested in what you do for a living. Trust me, they've heard it all, and have seen far stranger things. That call could be the difference between life and death.

Having said that, I also think we should act like the adults we are and take responsibility for the risks we take. Ladies, you should complete a basic self defense course AND a red cross certified CPR/First Aid basic course AT MINIMUM. They are relatively inexpensive, or you may be able to take a free course through your local fire department, or The American Red Cross. Please believe me that if or when a situation arises in which you have reason to use that knowledge it is worth a thousand times it's weight in gold.

As far as having an emergency medical issue myself? I am very fortunate to have a doubles partner who is also a close, real world friend of 8+ years. We both take care to forward our plans and locations to each other as an added measure of security. If the unthinkable does happen one day, we each have a reliable emergency contact, each with the means to contact the others family if need be, and who we would not have to worry about "outting" ourselves to. I cannot stress enough the weight that having such an emergency contact (who knows exactly what you do, and where you are) can remove from your mind. Obviously that doesn't replace proper screening, but instead is one more layer to it.
Kit_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:35 PM   #5
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I can't imagine I wouldn't get the immediate help necessary, but I also can't imagine getting involved in the paperwork or contacting anyone on her behalf. People need support but it just isn't my decision who to tell if I didn't know her wishes. I'm fairly educated on basic emergency procedures. I would get her to someone who has taken an oath to do no harm. Maybe if she was in a motel I would notify management, but most likely not put my name on it. If 911 is called both those things would happen anyway.

I can only pray for the same were I to be the man down.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 06:38 AM   #6
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54
Default Emergencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
The people in this business are PEOPLE first and foremost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tctx13 View Post
I would have to say damn the consequences. If someone needs help you help them and worry about the fall out later. I would rather deal with whatever issues may arise than to have to live with the fact that I didn't help someone in need. We are all people first. What kind if man would I be to walk away from someone in a situation like that?
Awesome responses ladies & gents. And we are all humans who choose to enjoy life with each other.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:30 AM   #7
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I would hope anyone who engages in this hobby of ours would take time to think this question out and have some sort of plan just in case.
I personally would do whatever it took to assure the gentleman received any assistance he needed, first aid, an ambulance. anything to assure that he was well taken care of.

At a time like that what else could a person do?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:40 AM   #8
Guest020916-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 138406
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I can't imagine I wouldn't get the immediate help necessary, but I also can't imagine getting involved in the paperwork or contacting anyone on her behalf. People need support but it just isn't my decision who to tell if I didn't know her wishes. I'm fairly educated on basic emergency procedures. I would get her to someone who has taken an oath to do no harm. Maybe if she was in a motel I would notify management, but most likely not put my name on it. If 911 is called both those things would happen anyway.

I can only pray for the same were I to be the man down.
Well said
Guest020916-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:21 AM   #9
kitmouser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Being prepared and planning is always a good thing to do. So is keeping an ICE (in case of emergency) number on your emergency dialer on your phone. Mine phone locks, as a security measure, but you can allow certain numbers to be set to emergency numbers also.
kitmouser is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:30 PM   #10
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Great responses.. I would never hesitate, if anyone, anywhere was in need of medical help. I read things all the time and think what would I do? I think of what if's all the time... Like many said we all are loved by many in our lives. I do know cpr, basic first aid, raised a child. So I don't freak out on emergency situations.
Now if it was a married gentleman, I would get medical help on the way, call a guy friend and ask them to help me contacting his family, if I needed to . I would never want a wife & family to ever think any less of him, because they figured out our connection. And say my prayers he is alright...Hope to hear from him once he is better..
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:13 PM   #11
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

No question in my mind.
Do what needs to be done for the person(s) needing help.
Any consequences after the fact is a risk we all have already decidedly taken.
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:03 PM   #12
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

I kinda had this happen to me. It was in what more might be described as a "SB-in-training" relationship.

We were out on what really was a first or second date. She had to cancel on me the week prior because of severe asthma attacks that landed her in the ER.

She assured me she was feeling better. I picked her up at her apartment. An hour or two into our evening we were out at a restaurant and she told me she wasn't feeling well and asked if we could leave. First she thought she just needed some fresh air. We we're in my car and she had some kind of attack. It may have been a seizure. She wanted me to find her a restroom. We happened to be next to a W Hotel & I pulled through the valet area. She went inside and came out 10 minutes later.

I asked if we needed to go to the ER. She said no. I told her I thought we ought to end the evening. I drove her home. We needed to stop once along the way this time at a gas station. I got her to her apartment. Made her call me from inside. I had her put her roommate on the phone.

That was the end of our relationship. Call me a bad guy but that was more than I was signing up for.

Would I have taken her to the hospital. Yes. Would I have gone in with her. Who knows? I really wouldn't have cared. Would she have wanted to explain to her parents why this guy that is closer to their age than her age took her to the hospital? I'm guessing not.

I'd forgotten about the whole episode until I read this thread.

Do I have a plan? Not really. I think when a medical emergency arises; instinct (good or bad), not a plan, is going to take over.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:52 PM   #13
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If I should pass out—or pass-on:

Get me back into my clothes and drop me off at a bus stop somewhere. If I'm still breathing, call 911 and leave. If not, DNR, and leave.

Oh yeah . . .either way, take all my money (you probably have most of it already anyway)..
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 06:44 PM   #14
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 494120
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I once housed an ex-friend's ex-boyfriend at my place while he got his finances in order. Ex-friend had suddenly kicked him to the curb after he had sold his house to move in with her. I, in the time that they were dating, had gotten to know him, and from my own personal opinion, he was a very kind man. I knew why my ex-friend had kicked him out and when he was turning to local friends to help him out, I opened my door.

Back story in a back story. But I'm keep it short and sweet.

The ex-friend, had an abortion. The ex-boyfriend was the father, he didn't know, hell, he didn't even know that he had paid for it. Ex-friend had asked for some money from him and he forked it over. Afterwords, she kicked him out and broke up with him. Leaving him homeless.

Anyways, back to the original story. So, I'm sitting there with the ex-boyfriend one morning on the couch. We are chatting, just bullshitting. And then all of a sudden, he stops talking to me. He is just staring at me with this wild expression on his face and the next thing I know, he is screaming. And I mean, like, he is being stabbed. I didn't know what to do. I froze. I started screaming back. Then he is on the ground seizing.

I see him slump over finally silent, forming at the mouth with his eyes closed. I grab my phone and dial 911. I am frantic. I don't know if he had ate something or if this was just him dying. I am talking to dispatch and I'm begging the woman to tell me what to do while she is trying to get me to tell her my location. I get him rolled over onto his side and it is only after EMTs get to my place, get the ex-friend's ex-boyfriend into the back of the ambulance that he suddenly wakes back up. Confused.

He survived. His body had gone into shock from all the stress. I never asked for anything in turn for housing him, only that he tried to take better care of himself.

I've been placed in situations where, "maybe", me being there would have been an issues. Thankfully, I'm more concerned about the safety of those around me rather than my own.

Go down on my watch? I'm CPR certified! (Okay, I used to be... I think I could give the ole mouth to mouth if necessary, regardless, I won't leave you on the side of the road with your britches down!)
ClaireBarsett is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 08:32 PM   #15
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I had booked a provider for a extended stay of 5 days with me ,

The second day we decided to take my motorcycle to the lake it was a nice day.

Leaving the lake and heading back to the hotel I was taking my time enjoying the ride going a whole 33 mph in a 35 mph zone when a car pulls out and turns into us and hits us head on.

How you know somebody or what relation they are to you when being asked by emt is sometimes life or death and giving a [working name]does not fly when you are asked for emergency contact info .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women